PDA

View Full Version : $61 Brembo VS $110 OEM rotors ...

WASABI
05-30-2002, 03:31 PM
I've been looking around for front rotors this week and cheapest I found were the Brembo regular rotors for $61, is this the cheapest out there? has anyone bought them at a lower cost elsewhere? Cannot find Zimmerman rotors, anyone have contact phone #s for a distributor? Elite Auto? Lakeside? Please.

The OEM rotors aren't worth the extra $50, or are they? Brembo makes good rotors, right?

Daydream///M3
05-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Just got front cadmium brembo rotors from Gino at Elite auto.
give him a call
416 291 3953

GR8 Ride
05-30-2002, 04:00 PM
The Brembo's aren't the same quality as the OEM rotors, but on the other hand, you can buy nearly TWO Brembo rotors for every OEM rotor...

As long as the Brembo's last more than 50% longer than the OEM rotors, I'd be inclined to buy the Brembo's (for street use anyway...).

Lakeside Motors can get Zimmerman's for you; I'm not sure of pricing compared to the Brembo's.

Pat

WASABI
05-31-2002, 12:04 PM
yup! i'm gonna pick-up the regular Brembo rotors. i called elite auto and almost same price ($66), but National ($61) is in Mississauga, so it'll save me the trip out to Finch/Midland. i made a few more calls, and the Brembos are the best bang for the buck.

thanks for info doods !!