PDA

View Full Version : GUMBALL 3000 + sickest video ever

SickFinga
05-29-2002, 08:40 PM
Ok what do you think about gumball??
would yo participate in such event?

I think it is so damn cool and I wanna participate.
my brother opinion thay are all stuid idots what's the point of paying 6000 punds, when you can speed on the highway for free.

look at video before post.
http://216.40.225.59/~admin1/dtmpowervideos/mischief3000.mpg

WoLF
05-29-2002, 10:03 PM
It would be nice, but dang... Paying $8,759 USD.. Like I would ever get the money... Or a better car to run in it.

WoLF
05-29-2002, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah... And HOT DAMN! I'm pulling 1.4MB/S off that website!

EMPOWERD
05-29-2002, 11:53 PM
We were all doing shit like that on the NOPI tour... only with Hondas and other tin cans. Just seeing those cars with owners that don't care about increased insurance rates is fun.... I'd rather rent a video about the experience than take part in it unless I was riding shot gun in a fast car.

SickFinga
05-29-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
We were all doing shit like that on the NOPI tour... only with Hondas and other tin cans. Just seeing those cars with owners that don't care about increased insurance rates is fun.... I'd rather rent a video about the experience than take part in it unless I was riding shot gun in a fast car.

the best part your insurance DOESN'T go up if they catch out of state, you just pay a ticket.

Gamite
05-30-2002, 01:10 AM
Yea I saw that last night, Dado has a police scanner eh?

EMPOWERD
05-30-2002, 03:36 AM
Yeah... I've got one of those police scanners too. I used to be able to listen to old Analog cell phone conversations before the Digital plans came out. I would sit at home and listen to all the planes talk to traffic control as they landed at Pearson. The secret is getting the book with all the handle frequency codes to make life easy to spy.... ;)

SickFinga
05-30-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
The secret is getting the book with all the handle frequency codes to make life easy to spy.... ;)

That's a not big problem to find. ;)

GladdoM3
05-30-2002, 10:14 AM
That run would be way too much fun ! Man i would love to do it !
Whoa what a rush ! Its more the experience for the event opposed to the driving .....which would be ****ing wikked ! It is just an amazing event ! and YES i would pay the entry fee to go into that !:cool: *th-up* *th-up* :moon: *uzi*

Furious
05-30-2002, 10:51 AM
it looks like fun but i would never spend the money to speed when i can wait untill the next maxbimmer cruise