PDA

View Full Version : Clear lights

boss
05-28-2002, 01:29 PM
Just wondering...is there is way to identify if the clear package for the E46 is aftermarket or BMW.....I've never seen an unmounted set....so I'm just wondering if it is tagged BMW on a dealer set or if there is someway to look and know.......thanks....

boss
05-29-2002, 01:29 PM
Are the Replica really that bad?...anyone know a fair price for brand new ones....thanks....

braindamage
05-29-2002, 07:55 PM
A lot of replica have seal problem. Water leak into the light. This goes for all aftermarket lights. Not just BMW. I almost forgot. My friend was selling his orginal BMW clear set (E46). I don't think he sold it yet.

boss
05-29-2002, 09:23 PM
thanks...if he hasen't sold it can you ask him to e-mail me a price...and let me know the condition....at mboss@hotmail.com

Gamite
05-30-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by boss
Just wondering...is there is way to identify if the clear package for the E46 is aftermarket or BMW.....I've never seen an unmounted set....so I'm just wondering if it is tagged BMW on a dealer set or if there is someway to look and know.......thanks....

If you look out the outside of the light, you can see the BMW logo etched into the plastic.