PDA

View Full Version : fuel pressure regulator

FRANKYBIMMER
04-01-2004, 07:14 PM
is a two bar fuel pressure regulator better then an upgraded three bar regulator on a 325e with a chip or will it run too rich:confused: :confused:

ZiMMie
04-01-2004, 07:18 PM
hey chk ur pm

chromius
04-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by FRANKYBIMMER
is a two bar fuel pressure regulator better then an upgraded three bar regulator on a 325e with a chip or will it run too rich:confused: :confused:

get an adjustable one...that way if its running too rich you can just lower the pressure....and correct me if I'm wrong but I thought stock on a 325e its 2.5 bar anyway.?

beammer12000
04-01-2004, 07:50 PM
ya frank get an ajustable one eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:ide a: *smoke* :moon:

school
04-02-2004, 11:09 PM
BMP sells one but it requires drilling or adhesives to install. Bavarian Autosport sales one to and is the one I was thinking about buying, it's a swap in type job. According to Bavauto it maintains idel fuel mixture at idel and normal at normal, however on demand and towards the the upper RPMs that's when it goes to work. The BMP one might be better because it is tuneable and you can always disable it by routing the fuel lines around the BMP regulator.