PDA

View Full Version : MY CAR WAS STOLEN!!!!!!

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:58 AM
Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gone in the middle of the night, right outta my garage!!!! I spent yesterday evening washing and waxing IT and the convertible. Only for those BASTARDS to take it away squeaky clean!!!!!!!!!:mad:

All I can do now is WAIT.....................................but I know that I will never see it again, at least in one piece!!

:mad

'88 325e
05-25-2002, 09:06 AM
OMF'inG! Charlie say it aint so! :mad: I think we should have a maXbimmer search for your car! Best of luck to ya man!

ATTN all members: If you hear of any mysterious parts come up for sale for cheap do some investigaiting and help out Charlie!

KIRASIR
05-25-2002, 09:40 AM
I am speechless.

Sorry to hear this man. Was this a private garage or an underground one?

You didn't have the alarm on?

SL

EMPOWERD
05-25-2002, 09:46 AM
I can't believe some of these thieves!.... You're garage is under your house (usually blocked by other cars) and you're basement tenants didn't hear anything either??? WTF!? It goes to show you that if someone REALLY wants a car, they'll do anything to get it. Sorry to hear that Charlie.

Mr seville
05-25-2002, 10:34 AM
i am so sorry charlie. which one was it the 325?

i say we find the bastards and kill em.:mad:

Razkal
05-25-2002, 11:04 AM
OMG!! I hate hearing sh*t like this! Once we find out who the f*ckers were, let's beat them down Maxbimmer style!!!

:mad:

Gurl Racer
05-25-2002, 11:09 AM
Holy cow...........we need to do something about this, I hate hearing about all these cars getting stolen.......our cars are never safe! My friend got her sir stolen recently from Sherway Gardens......I think we need to come up with an idea!

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/cathyscarimportclub/cathybanner+copy.jpg?bcAmP88ARTPW4Xld

Mr seville
05-25-2002, 11:16 AM
these asses are good though. my friends sequoia got stolen right off the lot. he got into and accident and it was repaired. he was going to pick it up the next day. they found it on a container to russia. the odd thing is that he had a tracking device on it and you know what they did not one word of a lie they opened the sunroof and the took out the lid from the console where this thing was installed. and they took it straight up and down. so it seemed that the truck didn't move. they also stole a vette right out of the showroom.*no-no*

they know what they want BUT if there just a couple little punkass kids you'll find your car:mad:

WoLF
05-25-2002, 11:53 AM
Damn that sucks. If I lived where you lived I'd keep my eyes peeled and if you see your car, follow it until it runs out of gas!

Phantom
05-25-2002, 11:54 AM
Sorry to hear that Charlie. I'm sorry to say this but there's a 90 % chance it's someone/people that know you. Could be the usual jealous lot anywhere on your street or someone that's been to your shop. From my experience it takes someone that knows you to orchestrate a theft like this. After all, it wasn't sitting in a parking lot someplace, an easy target for flatbeds. Sorry pal. Hang in there...............:(

Mr seville
05-25-2002, 12:01 PM
just updated my website take a look*th-up*

Furious
05-25-2002, 12:12 PM
ahh charlie thats sucks man,,id say we track them down and break some heads,, ill keep an ear open, i have friends that sort of have a pulse on some chop shops,,

Mr. M-Tech
05-25-2002, 12:13 PM
OMG Charlie!!! Is it true. I can't believe the balls these guys have to go into your garage and steal your ride without anybody hearing a sound. :mad: Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now. You put so much blood, sweat, and tears into your baby. If it will make you feel better, thieves got into my garage a few years back and ripped off my sound system ($2000). You know it's the invasion of privacy that hurts the MOST. If I ever catch one: LOOK OUT!!*uzi* *uzi* *uzi* Sorry Charlie. If you never see it again, then take the insurance money and build a meaner, siiiicker ride to show them that you can't be kept down.:D

M3Pilot
05-25-2002, 12:20 PM
That's some bad shyt!!!! I've had a car stolen and it's not nice.
I feel for you dude, and i hope you get it back in one piece

330DTM
05-25-2002, 12:21 PM
Charlie, sorry to hear! I feel your pain too and I'd hate it if someone stolen my prize possession!

MAn, looks like it's time to invest on survallance cameras!
I'll keep a look out too or anyone selling parts!
Grr, I hate these jealousy punks!

Rolled_Out
05-25-2002, 01:17 PM
Oh shitt... Alexa is gone :( dude that f'n sucks...
how the hell do you steal a bmw anyways? f'n bullshit....
no alarm???
boomerang for the next one...

at least you didn't get jumped for your car...
i know a guy who got jumped for his e46 m3, and another guy for his IS300..... not good at all...

MP328
05-25-2002, 01:25 PM
sorry to hear that bro. i hope u'll get it back or get a better one at least.

my car is still in a underground garage with 100 other cars there are another two bimmers but not like mine. and i'm affraid every night that something like that happens. couple off times a bunch of cars got broken into 10 at one time. i had "only" a broken rear windshield when i parked behind the building and never found out who did it. i would have killed him that day or even now if i found out who was it.

Autotechnica
05-25-2002, 01:49 PM
Hey Charlie, sorry to hear that man. Julian called me this morning to tell me, at first I thought he was joking. I know how you feel, I just lost my baby too! Seems like people are crashing and getting their BMW's stolen everyday! I'll talk to you in private, I know some guys around your neibourhood who might be suspects.

Bryan

///Mr.T
05-25-2002, 02:55 PM
:mad: :mad: You're right that would take a lot of planning to get something right out of that garage... That makes me sick, what is this country coming to? We've lost enough great cars to wrecks we dont need motherf*ckers stealing them....*uzi* *uzi* I'm sure some news will turn up, it's not just any average looking BMW somebody will find it....

braindamage
05-25-2002, 03:24 PM
What the hell is going on lately??? Hope they find your car soon!:mad: :mad: :mad:

WASABI
05-25-2002, 04:08 PM
So sorry to hear that Charlie !:( If you do find them don't call the cops, we got your back !!!*uzi*

What comes around, goes around ! These people that stole your car has already one foot in hell, they're not gonna get far !!!

e36_freak
05-25-2002, 04:21 PM
shit............that ****en sucks. i feel for ya man........ i hope you find the guys who did this and kick his ass.....

BMW BMXer
05-25-2002, 04:28 PM
Shit dude that sucks...and I thought my ride was safe in the garage

Ill keep an eye out for it...but I doubt theyed cruise around in it...

SickFinga
05-25-2002, 05:40 PM
holy shit Charlie!!! I can't believe this shit.
1. it is someone you know
2. it is someone from this or another bmw site after you posted pic with not licence plate covered they traced your car and stole it.

btw how could they steal it?
I thought it is impossible to open the door with slimjim and to start it without a key.
tow truck?

E36COMPACT
05-25-2002, 05:52 PM
sorry to hear that man....but like everyone else was saying...its always someone you know....it always makes me nervous when i see unfamiliar cars and faces driving up and down my street.....especially when they're younger guys....oh well..i hope everything works out for you...good luck

WoLF
05-25-2002, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah, Also, if it makes you feel better, my keys got stolen out of my car a month ago. We got new ones, but I leave my dads car parked behind mine so nobody is able to move it even if they start it! Having my keys stolen also means I cant get a really cool system. :(

Rolled_Out
05-25-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
holy shit Charlie!!! I can't believe this shit.
1. it is someone you know
2. it is someone from this or another bmw site after you posted pic with not licence plate covered they traced your car and stole it.

btw how could they steal it?
I thought it is impossible to open the door with slimjim and to start it without a key.
tow truck?
u forgot #3) insurance scam!!! welcome to the world of an even BETTER car than he had before (now iam going to miss the sound of alexa, which i really did like) hopefully when you get your M3 (maybe?) or ur next car, it will be just as sick as your last car...
i was so against getting a 4 door, but when i saw alexa for the first tiem i think i was in love coz i realllllly liked it...
good luck char

Bliss
05-25-2002, 07:24 PM
That sucks Charlie.:( Good luck in whatever you decide to do next. Hope everything turns out well for you.

oktay
05-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Ouch!

Sorry to hear that Charlie. I feel your pain. You know I lost a car myself recently.

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:29 PM
Thanx guys for all the support!

You wouldn't believe how sick I feel!!! I have a feeling that the person(s) who did this knows me and my car! Or have been watching me for a while. I live in a cul da sac and we never get any traffic on our street.

I still can't believe that someone would go right into my garage and just take MY car!!!:mad: The E30 convertible was parked outside, UNLOCKED and not even touched!

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by empowerd
You're garage is under your house (usually blocked by other cars) and you're basement tenants didn't hear anything either???

I finally saw her today...she got home around 2:30am, with her boyfriend. She saw the garage door open and NO car! She rang my doorbell but we didn't hear it, so she thought we were out and just forgot to close the door.

Julian left my house around 10 pm and I was asleep around 12am, so I figure it must've been stolen anywhere between 12 and 2:30.

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Phantom
Sorry to hear that Charlie. I'm sorry to say this but there's a 90 % chance it's someone/people that know you. Could be the usual jealous lot anywhere on your street or someone that's been to your shop. From my experience it takes someone that knows you to orchestrate a theft like this.

That's exactly what I think, unfortunately!:(

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Mr. M-Tech
You put so much blood, sweat, and tears into your baby... You know it's the invasion of privacy that hurts the MOST.

That's why I'm sooooo upset! Mike, u know how much time I spent fixing and cleaning "my baby", not to mention all the money invested in "her"! The insurance will never be able to pay me back for all the time and money invested in that car....not even if they pay me a million dollars!!!!:(

I spent two hours cleaning and waxing it last night and just last week I spent $700 on it!:mad:

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by MTRD
I'll talk to you in private, I know some guys around your neibourhood who might be suspects.

Bryan

I think you're thinking of the same guys that I was suspicious about....the Honda guys (the ones that were talking to you and Julian)?

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out

u forgot #3) insurance scam!!! welcome to the world of an even BETTER car than he had before (now iam going to miss the sound of alexa, which i really did like) hopefully when you get your M3 (maybe?) or ur next car, it will be just as sick as your last car...
i was so against getting a 4 door, but when i saw alexa for the first tiem i think i was in love coz i realllllly liked it...
good luck char

I wish this was an insurance scam! Maybe I wouldn't feel sooooo sick! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S GONE!!!!!:(

BTW- you never do an insurance scam outta your own garage!

Autotechnica
05-25-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by bimmersport

I think you're thinking of the same guys that I was suspicious about....the Honda guys (the ones that were talking to you and Julian)?

Yeah, the black EL right? Those guys were asking me lots of questions about your car and what you do for a living. Anyways, they just parked their car there and they were not waiting for anyone or anything, then after a while they drove away! Very suspecious.

Bryan

Betray
05-25-2002, 08:51 PM
oh my god im so so so so so sorry oh my god... i swear to you if i see that car on your sig im defeintly reporting the police.... i plan on putting a camera facing my driveway soon.. we already have cameras around the house but one to my drive will be great... gonna also hook it up to a vcr to do a auto record which will be great... maybe hire a securty gaurd =) ****ing assholes i cant belive someone would do that...

i dont understand why people do this, it pisses me off so much... makes me SO FURIOUS cause i know its gonna happen to me with all the ****ing bad luck i get...:mad: is ur garage door auto? how they open it?

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Right out of the garage?? I lock my car in my garage just in case. It's almost impossible to get in my garage cuz it's powered with a gargae door opener..plusit weighs too much for even 2 guys to open it....

My garage door is also power with a garage door opener (one of the openers is gone with the car NOW!)....I think they opened it manually though (cause I would've heard/felt the door opening). You just turn the key cylinder (in the door) and pull it out.

bimmersport
05-25-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by MTRD

Yeah, the black EL right? Those guys were asking me lots of questions about your car and what you do for a living. Anyways, they just parked their car there and they were not waiting for anyone or anything, then after a while they drove away! Very suspecious.

Bryan

The cops were at that house they always visit 3 days ago. I think they were looking for somebody!:huh?:

Mr seville
05-25-2002, 09:07 PM
does anybody know of any chop shops we could pay a visit to?:mad:

Gamite
05-25-2002, 10:01 PM
Charlie, I'm so pissed off that someone would have the nerve to do that, I can imagine how you feel.. especially all the work you put into it.

AzN_E46
05-25-2002, 10:32 PM
damn man....i feel sorry for u........those jealous pricks...beat the bullcrap outta them...
Good Luck wit finding ur car or watever u plan to do next!

Eurostyle
05-26-2002, 12:14 AM
S#%t Charlie....I couldnt believe it when Mike called me this morning to give me the sad news:( I know how much work you did on your car....We should all keep our eyes open for any parts for sale...Good luck man...

Lil'Smoothie
05-26-2002, 01:40 AM
Damn dogg, this had to have been planned out

but if you do find the ppl let the cops handle it and let the fv<kers rot in jail, they aren't worth your time or you going to jail

did you have an alarm activated when it was taken?

wow if a person really wants a car I guess theres no stopping them

EricE330ci
05-26-2002, 01:56 AM
Sorry about your car Charlie,

I only met you at the Lakeshore MaxBimmer meet and I don't post that much but I can feel for you....!

I can't imagine how you are feeling right now. After all the time and effort now it's gone.

DAM !!!!!!

MPRESION
05-26-2002, 02:23 AM
Charlie, sorry to hear the news. This is just too unbelievable:eek:

Things like this really tick me off. I could never imagine stealing anything of someone else's, no matter what the value. To that person, they spent their time, their money to make that possesion their's. Then someone comes along with no morals and does shit like this.

bmer332i
05-26-2002, 08:13 AM
I am really sorry to hear this. I never had the chance to see your car in person but the pictures speak for themselves. This gets me very scared because my car sort of looks like yours .. ever since I bought the HM2's off Ian/GimpZ3.

Whoever pulled this off must have been the real deal or they had a duplicate key or something ?!? The operation just seems too slick to be casual theives or kids .. but who the phuck knows these days!!

I am paranoid as is. On my nights off from work I find myself constantly looking out my window. I have actually seen people in strange cars "scoping" the neighbourhood late night/early morning. Several years ago I heard my alarm going off and ran downstairs only to see some shitbox Tempo I never seen before tear-assing around the corner. Last summer my sister's car was broken into and had "intake components" ie:air flow meter etc.. taken from her car ... alarm wires snipped, battery cables snipped.
$3000 damage.

I hate hearing of stuff like this.
I'll keep my eyes/ears open for anything suspicious. I hope the PHUCKER'S are caught.

ambasah
05-26-2002, 10:09 AM
words do not describe what you must be going through. I can only imagine...

BLACKKNIGHT
05-26-2002, 10:32 PM
omg..
I dont know you but Im sorry to hear that man
my brothers 525 was stolen out of our driveway last october..
I feel your pain ..I loved that car ..best of luck

straight_6
05-26-2002, 11:32 PM
Shitty buzz man.
Sorry to hear it. Well at least you did'nt right it off.
(no offense MTRD)

ronin
05-27-2002, 08:36 AM
OMG Charlie ... that really is awful.
I am really sorry for you ... I loved you car too ... most awesome
4 door around.
M*th*r F*ck*rs will pay, don't worry!
I felt bad when similar F*ck*rs stole my mouldings from my ride
off of my driveway, but this is ridiculous.

Ronin

Need_To
05-27-2002, 08:40 AM
Stealing someone's car esp the babies that we drive really sucks.! If it happens to often how do we drive anywhere?

A long shot however in the Great white North we sometimes get people/dealers selling stolen goods from the GTA area. Send me your details and I will keep an eye out.

For several years there was a dealer selling RV's, trailers and such up here, there were all stolen from somewhere else>

M-ATTACK
05-27-2002, 01:13 PM
I suggest people get the boomerang or gps

hawai-Ian
05-27-2002, 01:48 PM
they'll find your car for sure...hoping for a 'pleasant' outcome. hoping for the best for you.

SickFinga
05-27-2002, 03:22 PM
I think that the car will never be found, or they will find it striped down.

Mr seville
05-27-2002, 03:46 PM
I think that the car will never be found, or they will find it striped down.

eh vlad stie zito hope for the best

SickFinga
05-27-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti

eh vlad stie zito hope for the best

yeah I hope it will be found, but look at statistic not found vs. found
most cars that cops find are stripped or stolen by kids just to drive around.

I don't think that stupid kids able to steal a bimmer and steal it from the garage.
so what I'm thinking the car was towed, if it was towed than it means that was planned and they were professionals.

bimmersport
05-27-2002, 06:10 PM

yeah I hope it will be found, but look at statistic not found vs. found
most cars that cops find are stripped or stolen by kids just to drive around.

I don't think that stupid kids able to steal a bimmer and steal it from the garage.
so what I'm thinking the car was towed, if it was towed than it means that was planned and they were professionals.

Yeah, I think you're right Vlad! Someone has been planning this for a long time, I think...:(

I know it sounds weird but I feel like a part of me is missing or something...I just want them to find it (at least that way I know what happened to it)!

bimmersport
05-27-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
just updated my website take a look*th-up*

Thanks Mr.318ti for that!

Mr seville
05-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by bimmersport

Thanks Mr.318ti for that!

no problem

lets just hope it comes home safe if it has a few pieces missing who cares aslong as it runs and there are a few pieces left(aftermarket):(

mogie
05-27-2002, 09:53 PM
For Sale one slightly used black 325i............:idea:
Just think if they cannot find it and they give you your appraisal value hmmmmmm used M3 could be the next ticket item eh? :rolleyes:

1BADBMR
05-28-2002, 01:23 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss Charlie. I know you put in madd hours into making your car the way it was & I can't believe those bastards stole it right from your garage. Why couldn't they have stolen a Rice Rocket? I hope you find your ride and for those FUKING PRICKS who done this, they will pay!!

bimmersport
05-28-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Need_To
Stealing someone's car esp the babies that we drive really sucks.! If it happens to often how do we drive anywhere?

A long shot however in the Great white North we sometimes get people/dealers selling stolen goods from the GTA area. Send me your details and I will keep an eye out.

For several years there was a dealer selling RV's, trailers and such up here, there were all stolen from somewhere else>

Here's a pic I took of her not even two weeks ago:( God, I miss my car more and more as the days go by!

Phantom
05-28-2002, 09:00 AM
Hmmm. Talking to some friends at work and here's what they suggested (this is something they swear by). It may be a bit on the long shot side, or even bordering on the ridiculous, but if Psychics can help solve all kinds of crimes, I wonder if they can find a stolen car?

How do you know if the Psychic is genuine?? Dont mention a stolen car. He/She should see it.

Like I said its a long shot and not something I personally believe in (yet) but desperate times call for.............................

SickFinga
05-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Hmmm. Talking to some friends at work and here's what they suggested (this is something they swear by). It may be a bit on the long shot side, or even bordering on the ridiculous, but if Psychics can help solve all kinds of crimes, I wonder if they can find a stolen car?

How do you know if the Psychic is genuine?? Dont mention a stolen car. He/She should see it.

Like I said its a long shot and not something I personally believe in (yet) but desperate times call for.............................

what are yu talking about????

Autotechnica
05-28-2002, 05:42 PM

Ehh.. you joking right?

Phantom
05-28-2002, 05:50 PM
No I'm not. But like I said, some people swear by it. I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I've heard some unbelievable stories. Hey, if all else fails............................:D

hawai-Ian
05-28-2002, 06:29 PM
No I'm not. But like I said, some people swear by it. I'm not a huge fan of theirs but I've heard some unbelievable stories. Hey, if all else fails............................:D

guys, he's talking about wut madamme cleo does for a living.
it's a sensible suggestion from a well meaning guy. just wanna help eh phantom?
im not into psychic powers but dont the fbi, cia and celebs use them? gotta be something in it for wutever it's worth.
*smoke*

motoyen
05-28-2002, 08:14 PM
don't waste your time and money on a psychic because they are all fake. Anyone that had studied magic or psychology can do what they do. I suspect your car is on its way out of the country but I will keep an eye out for it here in Vancouver. Pretty noticable with that hood decal. Sorry about your loss dude, I hope you find the guys and teach them a lesson.

Mr seville
05-28-2002, 09:14 PM
SHIT thats right keep an eye on the docks downtown how could i have forgoten shit thats where they found my buddies car when it got stolen. it was a caddy

M-sport
05-28-2002, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your car. I hope it shows up unharmed. However it is nice to see all the support that the maXbimmer crew is putting forth. Good luck, and may the wait be short!:confused:

EMPOWERD
05-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Charlie, you know I feel bad for you loosing the car but I have to offer my $0.02 before this thread gets too far fetched. The chance that your car is in a container, on it's way out of the country is highly unlikely.... those theives are looking for new SUV's, luxury cars and STOCK sports car/exotics. Although your car may have driven mint, nobody wants a tuned car in another country. They want stock cars that rich people can easily have maintained by a dealership (yes, even a dealership). Your car has probably gone the route of a chop shop (as most Type-R's) where they can quickly sell the parts and discard the body (unless they really cut it up). Keep an eye out for parts... probably not here in T.O, most likely Canada's Auto theft capital... MONTREAL. I wouldn't be surprised if someone involved is reading this thread right now on Max as a guest.:huh?:

Rolled_Out
05-28-2002, 11:48 PM
Not sure if u had a maxbimmer.com sticker on it, but if u did, 100% they looked on this website, no doubt about it....
Its probably sitting in someones garage or an underground parking waiting for these retards to FIND a shop that will chop the car...stupid people... good luck though...

Eurostyle
05-29-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
Not sure if u had a maxbimmer.com sticker on it, but if u did, 100% they looked on this website, no doubt about it....
Its probably sitting in someones garage or an underground parking waiting for these retards to FIND a shop that will chop the car...stupid people... good luck though...

This was a very well organized hit, and those peaple new where the car is to be stripped and how to get ride of the parts BEFORE they even started the job! So chances are the car is already stripped! Sorry Charlie, but at this point i highly doubt that you will ever see your car in one piece :mad: :mad: *uzi*

hawai-Ian
05-29-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by empowerd
Charlie, you know I feel bad for you loosing the car but I have to offer my $0.02 before this thread gets too far fetched. The chance that your car is in a container, on it's way out of the country is highly unlikely.... those theives are looking for new SUV's, luxury cars and STOCK sports car/exotics. Although your car may have driven mint, nobody wants a tuned car in another country. They want stock cars that rich people can easily have maintained by a dealership (yes, even a dealership). Your car has probably gone the route of a chop shop (as most Type-R's) where they can quickly sell the parts and discard the body (unless they really cut it up). Keep an eye out for parts... probably not here in T.O, most likely Canada's Auto theft capital... MONTREAL. I wouldn't be surprised if someone involved is reading this thread right now on Max as a guest.:huh?:

ok here's the low-down from hawai-ian:
Im echoing empowered's $0.02. ie; car was not shipped overseas but MOST likely being butchered for part$$$.

The Due
05-29-2002, 02:35 PM
Bimmersport, I'm so sorry about what happened. hope you find your car.
My sisters car 97 328ic (stock) was stolen out of our driveway (New York suburbs) in 98 between 8:00 and 10:00 on a Sunday night. No one heard a tow truck, no broken glass, no nothing. My car (96 328ic) was parked on the street, they left it alone.
Three days later they returned her high school yearbook (it was in the trunk), it was sitting on our porch in the morning, very creepy. I borrowed my friend's glock and left my car at the end of the driveway and slept by the front door for a week.
We didn't hear about the car for a while, then like two years ago they called us and said that they found the engine and that it was in a chop shop in Miami.
Six months ago we got another call saying that they found the body at a shop in Dallas.
Local cops said that someone from the dealership ordered a key and was able to just drive it away. The car was an especially good candidate because it did not have keyless entry.
I'll bet you haven't gone to a dealer in a while, but if someone there knows your car, they might have been able to order a key for it.
Once again, I offer my condolences. I hope you find it, or if not, I wish you the best of luck with your new car.

Mr seville
05-29-2002, 03:11 PM
these bastards have watched gone in 60 seconds a little to much:rolleyes:

EMPOWERD
05-29-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by The Due
.....I borrowed my friend's glock and....

HaHa... Charlie, you wanna borrow mine?;)

Rolled_Out
05-29-2002, 04:06 PM
The chances someone @ bmw got that person a key to your car is quite slim. BMW of Canada has strict policies for people who want another copy of their own key. You must have the vin, your ownership, your drivers licence. If these are not present, the key will not be made. ESPECIALLY the E46 keys...

Betray
05-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Weird thing is long time ago my moms boyfriend died by a drunk driver. and she went all spirtual.... and she took me to this church one day and guess who was there... one of those psco whatevers anyways people were just sitting and she came up one by one held the hand and said something to them
she came to me and said "THe person blah blah that died is in this room and she kept going on.. i have NO IDEA how she knew that... then she was like your name is edwo.. ed.. edwin?!?!" im like wtf... first time to that church and NO info was givin!

Autotechnica
05-30-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Betray
Weird thing is long time ago my moms boyfriend died by a drunk driver. and she went all spirtual.... and she took me to this church one day and guess who was there... one of those psco whatevers anyways people were just sitting and she came up one by one held the hand and said something to them
she came to me and said "THe person blah blah that died is in this room and she kept going on.. i have NO IDEA how she knew that... then she was like your name is edwo.. ed.. edwin?!?!" im like wtf... first time to that church and NO info was givin!

Yeah well you look like an Edwin :moon: hahaha.. just joking man. Your a freak!

bryan

Betray
05-30-2002, 11:36 AM
how do i look like an edwin =)

that person also told me you guys were gonna buy me a bimmer
likea maxbimmer foundation for edwin...

djcontra
05-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Well here's a scenerio alot of people wouldn't think of but has happened in my own home.

My parents thought their car got stolen fairly recently, and we had the police looking for it and EVERYTHING. No trace found. What we eventually did find out months later, was that my sister and her friend took the spare set of keys and drove the car out themselves, and ended up crashing it up. They got all nervous so they ditched the car somewhere and hopped on the gotrain home.

Do you think maybe somebody in your household would have stolen the car and maybe damaged it and has ditched the car to avoid blame? Probably, not, but you never know. I didn't think my sister and her friend would do anything like that, and our whole family was in quite a shock after we found out =(

Needless to say, i keep a very good grip on my keys to make sure she never gets ahold of them.

SickFinga
05-30-2002, 04:26 PM
how old was youe sister when that happened?

djcontra
05-30-2002, 04:49 PM
this was last year, she was 16 =/
i still remember the grief it caused my whole family

BMW_M52_M20
05-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Well, speechless! I really hate people like that, I don't think they care of realize how much they affect someone's lives. As I think I can speak for everyone on maxbimmer, their BMW's are their babies!! Trust me man, I don't know you, but when someone's car is hurt or stolen, we all feel the pain too.
Hope she gets back to ya
Jay

e36_freak
05-30-2002, 11:22 PM
1873 views..................
and we only have 583 registered members...... that means that everyone viewed this 3.2 times ..........

M3ti Compact
05-30-2002, 11:42 PM
My friend had his 93 Grand Caravan stolen before. The dudes took the van and used it to steal a boat (on a trailer).

Cops did find the van, by the dock. Just that the doors were all scratched up.

Van
05-31-2002, 04:03 AM
I am really sorry for you . It is too sad! If you find her as I hope, it will be necessary to put an alarm with the black jack, the gps and as well to remove handles door. Courage and does not lose hope and if I can make anything for you, do not hesitate.
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/semi%20profil2.jpg

No door handles!!!

bimmerlover
06-04-2002, 07:11 AM
that was a nice car you had there dude..sorry to hear about your loss.......