PDA

View Full Version : Poseur? Ricer? Racer? Grocery getter? Who gives a fudge. (huge vent)

BigD
05-24-2002, 10:50 PM
Why is it that people insist on criticizing each other's tastes? If it makes you happy and you don't get in my way....more power to ya! Just think about it next time you flake out over something as trivial and stupid as the colour of someone's taillights or the size of the wing (or whatever). He's smiling...look at yourself. Maybe he's not the one with the problems. What would make you happy? If his car looked like yours? I don't think so.

My two cents is pull the corncob out yer arse, let people enjoy theirs so you can get back to enjoying yours.

Hey, I'm no saint. I'm 20 and I sometimes go nuts when I drive behind grampa in his Caprice in the left lane on the 401 going 80, the wifey buying cat litter in a Hummer, the teenager in his civic who cut his springs in half and thinks he's got racing suspension. But I'm getting better, especially after this one time back in highschool. I was driving and was behind this goof in a Grand Marquis. I was like a half hour late and....well, lets just say it seemed he wasn't. We turned right, and I went to pass him. OH, but of course, he has to be in the left lane. There was a left turnoff and I passed him there with just enough room and almost cut him off. Of course, he thought I did, stood on his horn and followed me with his horn going. I kept going to my school and he followed me. He pulled in behind me into the school parking lot and by now I was pretty pissed off. I was 17 at the time so I was already 280 lbs. I don't think he planned on that or he just planned to piss me off but I got out of the car and walked towards him rolling up my sleeves. He took off almost running me over and I never saw him again.

But then it hit me, what the fock was I doing? Over something as stupid as being a few seconds late for classes I'd probably skip anyway....??? I think that's called being a prick out of principle. Since then I've been working on self control ... with some time off but I'm getting better.

Like that quote from Fight Club: "It's the ability to let the things that don't matter truly slide."

Sorry for the vent.

BigD

Mr seville
05-24-2002, 11:11 PM
that was beautiful man:(

BLACKKNIGHT
05-25-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
that was beautiful man:(

lol:D :D :D :D

but yes, what ur saying is true

Gamite
05-25-2002, 08:53 AM
"EW, E34? Those cars suck!" LOL

J/K obviously!!

Very true, real and mature statment on your behalf! Good Stuff.

EMPOWERD
05-25-2002, 10:49 AM
.... and this one time in bandcamp.....:rolleyes:

BigD
05-25-2002, 04:27 PM
I stuck a flute up Randy's ass. And that's why he looks like he does now.

BigD

Gamite
05-25-2002, 07:06 PM
HAHAHA... :D

Mr seville
05-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by BigD

BigD

that was also beautiful man

bimmersport
05-26-2002, 11:43 PM

BigD

:D :D

'88 325e
05-26-2002, 11:48 PM

BigD

:D Randy will be back from up north on Monday night! :D I can't wait to see the responce from him! LOL! :D

BigD
05-27-2002, 12:05 AM
Mah bitch is up north? No wonder I didn't find the gimp in the box last night. He's going to have to be punished for this. You guys pick the weapon:
-Titanium Momo shifter-shaped dildo
-BMW belt
-or a good 'ol fashioned "paddling of the swollen ass" :moon:
-other -- specify details

All this with a roundel stuck in his mouth of course.

BigD