PDA

View Full Version : FS: 318ti BavAuto Sport springs


KIRASIR
03-26-2004, 02:10 AM
These are coming out from the car this Saturday. Gimme an offer.

KIRASIR
03-28-2004, 06:35 PM
These are off the car, and are ready to be sold. They give a very nice drop and a comfortable ride.

SL

bmwm5lover
03-28-2004, 10:30 PM
will they fit the e30????and how much? what drop?

98323IS
03-29-2004, 05:00 AM
Hey man you're selling your springs?? I hope you are still going to be dropped before you put my rims on!! Don't want any fugly wheel gap! Cheers man,

Brad

KIRASIR
03-29-2004, 05:05 AM
The rear will fit but the front won't.

SL

Originally posted by bmwm5lover
will they fit the e30????and how much? what drop?

KIRASIR
03-29-2004, 05:06 AM
Huh?:confused:

Originally posted by 98323IS
Hey man you're selling your springs?? I hope you are still going to be dropped before you put my rims on!! Don't want any fugly wheel gap! Cheers man,

Brad

98323IS
03-29-2004, 02:35 PM
nevermind, thought you were somebody else lol. My bad.

My318ti
04-01-2004, 12:08 AM
hey how much drop do they give abd how much you looking for $$$$

KIRASIR
04-01-2004, 01:00 AM
Not sure what the drop is but the car was pretty low. Give me an offer.

SL

Originally posted by My318ti
hey how much drop do they give abd how much you looking for $$$$

KIRASIR
04-06-2004, 05:02 AM
still available.

TOBMW
04-06-2004, 06:52 AM
Kirasir:

Your car looks nice! If you're ever going to sell it, please let me know! :)

KIRASIR
04-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks but that's a 2 year old picture. It doesn't quite look like that anymore.

SL

Originally posted by TOBMW
Kirasir:

Your car looks nice! If you're ever going to sell it, please let me know! :)

TOBMW
04-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Does it look better or worse now?

KIRASIR
04-07-2004, 12:09 AM
It depends on the taste. I guess better. I am not much into looks anyway.

Why do you want a ti so much, and not a 325 or a regular 318?

SL

Originally posted by TOBMW
Does it look better or worse now?

Rally318ti
04-07-2004, 01:49 AM
Yea TOBMW? I was just wondering the same thing dude, y the TI so BAd!?

LMAO Brad! Completely rattled Kirasir with the (Originally posted by 98323IS)
"Hey man you're selling your springs?? I hope you are still going to be dropped before you put my rims on!! Don't want any fugly wheel gap! Cheers man,
Brad"

Wheels be on this week!!!!

Kirasir : Would have bought these springs from ya in a sec if I didn't have my B+G springs ! I tink I went tooooooo Looow!!!

Bav auto springs have an amazing rep! Good luck with the sale!

KIRASIR
04-07-2004, 01:58 AM
They are definitely more comfortable than the butt spanking H&R coil-overs I have now.

SL

Originally posted by Rally318ti
Kirasir : Would have bought these springs from ya in a sec if I didn't have my B+G springs ! I tink I went tooooooo Looow!!!
Bav auto springs have an amazing rep! Good luck with the sale! [/B]

My318ti
04-12-2004, 11:29 PM
hey man i will give you $150 for them if they are still for sale

KIRASIR
04-16-2004, 04:33 PM
^

My318ti
04-17-2004, 06:36 PM
15ois too low for you they are only 199 brand new americanb of course but still yours are used..... maybe im wrong but.....i will give you 200 for them

KIRASIR
04-17-2004, 10:39 PM
I sent you a PM a week ago. 150 is fine. You can pick them up tomorrow at the autox if you want.

SL

Originally posted by My318ti
15ois too low for you they are only 199 brand new americanb of course but still yours are used..... maybe im wrong but.....i will give you 200 for them

KIRASIR
04-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Still available.