PDA

View Full Version : Police Sanctioned Racing (Global TV Documentary)

moerom
05-22-2002, 07:11 PM
I just finished watching Global news and they had a 5 minute section on street racing.

I was freaked out at the amount of footage they had. They obviously are fliming from cars etc.... If people are not careful there are going to be some serious busts.

The officer interviewed said this summer was going to be a crackdown period on racers!

On the plus side, on July 14, there is going to be sanctioned racing around the GTA.

Supposedly the 'Formula Honda' dealership has details. The program is called P.A.C.E.R.

I say all this because racing on the street is retarded, and many lives are being taken.

Take care guys!

Rolled_Out
05-23-2002, 02:17 AM
heard it on the radio today too.
cops are honestly pulling over SO many bloddy cars the past few weeks up here, for no reason, and looking under the hood off all these cars and issuing tickets for the stupidest things ever... damn cops

SickFinga
05-23-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Thank-God ...they are pulling over all those riced up hondas/import cars/domestic wannabe imports..These things need to be taken off the streets for good.!!!!!

2 thumbs up*th-up* *th-up*

I won't be so happy Rob, I'm pretty slammed bimmers is in their list too.

GladdoM3
05-23-2002, 05:26 PM
BMW's are on the "Hit List " DAMN THAT SUCKS !

GladdoM3
05-23-2002, 05:27 PM
god that was a fun trip ! 2 bad i dont remmber 2 much ! Ahh well.....at least i have video and pictures :P