PDA

View Full Version : e46 problems? what to do?

vegabass
03-17-2004, 07:19 PM
hey guys whats up,

listen i have a 03' 330i and lately it been acting kinda funny on me. The first thing is that when i come to a stop sometimes, in the gear box indicator there is a exclamation sign inside a sprocket . When that comes on i have to pull to the side of the road and shut the car down for bit. The Second just happend today, i was driving and all the electronic devices shut off and turned back on in like 2 secs. The car however was still driveable.

Whats going on PLS help.

ZiMMie
03-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Its a lemon. sell it and get a 99 328ci. or get a e30 :D

328power
03-18-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by vegabass
hey guys whats up,

listen i have a 03' 330i and lately it been acting kinda funny on me. The first thing is that when i come to a stop sometimes, in the gear box indicator there is a exclamation sign inside a sprocket . When that comes on i have to pull to the side of the road and shut the car down for bit. The Second just happend today, i was driving and all the electronic devices shut off and turned back on in like 2 secs. The car however was still driveable.

Whats going on PLS help.

Its under warranty !! BRING IT IN !

Mystikal
03-18-2004, 02:32 PM
Yeah seriously, drop it off, grab a loaner, and be on your merry way.

Zim, there is so such thing as a 99 328Ci. :P

hioctane
03-20-2004, 06:21 PM
The Second just happend today, i was driving and all the electronic devices shut off and turned back on in like 2 secs. The car however was still driveable.

Whats going on PLS help. [/B]

my fathers car had a similar problem. It was the computer.
BMW replaced it. Works fine now.

Xray
03-21-2004, 11:45 PM
The Second just happend today, i was driving and all the electronic devices shut off and turned back on in like 2 secs. The car however was still driveable.

Whats going on PLS help.

your computer needs some ram

spd
04-10-2004, 02:45 AM
it sounds like the indicator is refering to the transmission. Is your an auto or 5 spd? May be there is a glitch at automatic software which needs to be reprogram?

sonny
04-13-2004, 01:23 AM
Get to the dealership asap.