PDA

View Full Version : Recommended body shops???

GR8 Ride
05-22-2002, 10:11 AM
Guys,

I'm looking to get a couple of mirrors painted to match my car, so I'm wondering if anybody can recommend a body shop which has both decent quality and a relatively quick turn around time (unlike Excellence, which does great work, but takes FOREVER...).

Anywhere in the GTA is fine....

Pat

GR8 Ride
05-22-2002, 10:29 AM
Coming from you? The post whore of all post whores?

Unfortunately, I have more important things to do at work than search through thousands of messages which pop up to both *body* and *shop*.

Pat

GR8 Ride
05-22-2002, 10:40 AM
Oh yes, all your posts about 230 Km/h on highway 400 are *helpful* to people?

You're the biggest menace on the road today, and for some reason, seem to think you're God's gift to driving. I only feel sorry for the family you affect some time, as one of these days, you're going to be the cause for a major incident, and I can only pray nobody I know is on the road the same time as you. For awhile, I *almost* thought you might have learned something in the driving school at Mosport. Obviously you haven't....

Unlike you, I AM on topic. I asked a question, I had already done a search, and nothing was mentioned about body shops with quick turn-around time in painting small items.

The post you provided DID NOT provide any help to me, so your 99.99% remark is more unsubstantiated BS....

Funny isn't it Rob, how your moderator status was removed from this board? Piss too many people off Rob?

Unless you can recommend a good body shop with quick turn-around times, then you have nothing to offer to this thread. So shut up, and go brag about what an idiot you are on DTM...

Pat

addbhp
05-22-2002, 12:07 PM
Pat,

If your in the west end, try Carstars (Ontario Auto Collision) on Wycroft (905) 847-2595 between Third line and Bronte. Lorenzo is the owner and a BMW trained Mechanic. He is the only one that works on my car. I have no problem you saying I sent you. I believe Sparticis also gets his car worked on there.

I had him match an Airdam once and turn around was a couple of days.
Mark Bidwell
91 318is

Spartiatis
05-22-2002, 01:42 PM
I also say to go to car star, Lorenzo is great. He is the only one that works on my car.*th-up*