PDA

View Full Version : Looters beware!!!!!!!!!!!!

trev0006
03-15-2004, 05:09 AM
http://www.foggymyst.com/DontLoot.wmv

Lennon
03-15-2004, 05:34 AM
Assholes, complete assholes..........way to go america, yeah, your so big and tough. :huh?: *no-no*

King Luis
03-15-2004, 03:51 PM
^^^:D:D:D

what a bunch of bastards
stealing wood so they crush their car

Bavaria
03-16-2004, 08:14 PM
mother f.ucking americans, "thats what you get when you loot" how come that law doesnt apply in the US..."american tanks" step out of the tank and fight with ur hands and see what you can do when you fight a big ass arab mother f.cuker, only easy with ur bombing jets and ur red bottons and shit...i swear, one f.ucking day....they are going to be f.ucked so bad that they will start crying like little pussys

Mikester
03-16-2004, 09:27 PM
maybe the car is stolen too

christian
03-17-2004, 12:13 AM
hey guys i live in the states and was proud of it untill i saw that video that was fuken rediculus, i will be the first to say on this post i am ashamed of being an american after that *thmbsdwn*

NOTORIOUS VR
03-17-2004, 01:59 AM
That shit is disturbing...

atilla
03-17-2004, 02:24 AM
****ING AMERICANS the did the same ****ing shit in my country k ..im not gana get into this but this is ****ign retarded and i hope each and every singe of these ****s gets what comin to them 3x and god takes their dicks so they cant have any more retarded childeren on this planet

Marecar
03-17-2004, 04:59 PM
that is really disturbing. I would kill every single one of those assholes

AMG_POWER
03-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Yeah very tough Americans...what a bunch of morons...:huh?:

e28535isghost
03-18-2004, 03:39 AM
hey im an american and thats just not cool im right along with you im with them in fighting for my country but that if f*ing stupid shit that shouldnt happen, getting to be out of hand

BlitZeD310
03-18-2004, 04:24 AM
OK my turn. Yes those guys are idiots and shameful. But I canít help but say youíre being a little harsh with all this cursing the Americans nonsense. I mean the whole active military is only 0.8% of the American population, and I'm sure the percentage of people in the military that would actually do this is another small percent. To put it into perspective think about this. These guys are over there not because they want to but because they were told to by some idiot who loves to start shit. Every day their buddies are getting blown up and things of that nature. This is no excuse but this is whatís on these guys' mind. War changes you, and takes you out of reality. I bet if you were to take these same guys show them this video, they would be ashamed of it. Donít be so quick to judge a country. Every country/race/ethnicity/ whatever has there share of "bottom of the barrel" kind. Just my 2psi... Keep in mind I am not defending these losers, just my country as would you!

AndreNY
03-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BlitZeD310
OK my turn. Yes those guys are idiots and shameful. But I canít help but say youíre being a little harsh with all this cursing the Americans nonsense. I mean the whole active military is only 0.8% of the American population, and I'm sure the percentage of people in the military that would actually do this is another small percent. To put it into perspective think about this. These guys are over there not because they want to but because they were told to by some idiot who loves to start shit. Every day their buddies are getting blown up and things of that nature. This is no excuse but this is whatís on these guys' mind. War changes you, and takes you out of reality. I bet if you were to take these same guys show them this video, they would be ashamed of it. Donít be so quick to judge a country. Every country/race/ethnicity/ whatever has there share of "bottom of the barrel" kind. Just my 2psi... Keep in mind I am not defending these losers, just my country as would you!

you know you are right, by saying that, but then again you are so wrong. What these guys are doin is def wrong, and ppl on this board are saying all this negative stuff about America and Americans. And they have a right to do that, because when someone else has a war like for instance in teh former Yugoslavia, the news in this country were always saying . " ooooo those Serbs are cold blooded killers, they kill woman and children, they destroy property, they are animals......" and so on. But now the American army is doing that, and we are def. entitled to an opinion

greekthang
03-18-2004, 07:54 PM
You know what guys. Yes the American protect us and they should not be knocked down but in this instance what they did was completely wrong. Abusing there authority

AMG_POWER
03-18-2004, 09:52 PM
America wants OIL, this war is about oil and not about terrorists or weapons of mass destruction....I'll post you an article about a soldier who came back from iraq and said **** YOU i better go to jail but i'm not going back, and he says i wont fight or be there because of the oil....

AMG_POWER
03-18-2004, 10:20 PM
NORTH MIAMI, Fla. - A U.S. soldier, who refused to return to Iraq after he was shaken by a gunfight that killed innocent civilians, reported to his unit Tuesday in preparation for seeking conscientious objector status. Staff Sgt. Camilo Mejia walked into the building housing his Florida National Guard unit at the North Miami Armory after repeating his determination not to return to the Middle East and fight. "I'm prepared to go to prison," Mejia said. Mejia, 28, of Miami Beach, was in Iraq for about five months last year until October, when he returned home on leave. He did not return to duty. He surrendered Monday at an Air Force base in Massachusetts and was ordered to return to Florida and report to his unit, the 1st Battalion, 124th Infantry Regiment of the Florida National Guard. "This is an oil-driven war, and I don't think any soldier signs up to fight for oil," Mejia said Monday after arriving at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. His attorney, Louis Font, said he believes Mejia is the first soldier to turn himself in after refusing to return to Iraq. Mejia said he would seek conscientious objector status. In Iraq on Tuesday, officials said two other soldiers were seeking objector status there. Lt. Col. Ron Tittle, a Florida National Guard spokesman, said Mejia would likely be sent to Fort Stewart, Ga., to meet with a military legal services team.

Mejia said he was particularly upset over an incident in Iraq in which he and others were ambushed and innocent civilians were hit in the ensuing gunfire. A native of Nicaragua, Mejia is a permanent resident of the United States who served in the Army for three years. He had served in the National Guard for five years when his unit was called to active duty. In civilian life, he was a psychology student at the University of Miami. Mejia said he joined the military upon his arrival in the United States so he could work his way into American society. He could not say whether he might be deported because of his refusal to serve, but said "whatever sacrifice I have to make, I have to go there." Meanwhile, in Iraq, a commander said two U.S. Army medics there have applied for conscientious objector status. Capt. Todd Grissom said said the two, both privates first class, notified the Army of their request on Feb. 9, the day before their Germany-based 1st Battalion, 18th Infantry Regiment deployed to Iraq. The two want to be honorably discharged from the military because the idea of killing is "revolting" to them, Grissom said Tuesday. Grissom would not identify the two soldiers, saying only that they come from California and Illinois. Their requests were being investigated, he said.

http://www.escrew.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6&mode=&order=0&thold=0

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040316/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/anti_war_soldier_12