PDA

View Full Version : Zimmie's crib

T.Dot_E30
03-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Zimmie is a great guy, very helpful, went by got some stuff off of him, very cheap prices. I helped him take the dash out, and what a bitch that was, i hope i never have to do that again.

We still gotta take off the rear bumper thou.

Here is a pic of the zimmie crib.

felixthecat
03-14-2004, 06:35 AM
we should make zimme's garage the first meet!!!!!

T.Dot_E30
03-14-2004, 02:34 PM
ya we should, plus i wanna see you guys "lift" out the engine.

Slowered318
03-14-2004, 02:37 PM
zimmie crip is pimpin that E30 shyittt

felixthecat
03-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
ya we should, plus i wanna see you guys "lift" out the engine. actually were going to lift the car off of the whole front subframe...*th-up*so in theory,were actually gonna pull the body...not the motor....whos comin to watch?:D

Lennon
03-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by felixthecat
actually were going to lift the car off of the whole front subframe...*th-up*so in theory,were actually gonna pull the body...not the motor....whos comin to watch?:D

Damn, wish I could........... I'm thinkin a webcam in the garage... lets do it DADO STYLE! :D

jeremy
03-19-2004, 01:00 AM
actually were going to lift the car off of the whole front subframe...*th-up*so in theory,were actually gonna pull the body...not the motor....whos comin to watch?:D

ya, that was alot of fun ! haha..felix, i'm gonna steal your dog :D

felixthecat
03-19-2004, 03:56 AM
fck if she chews one more shoe.....you'll find her on your doorstep!!!!!...yeah that was fun...i dont think zimme thought it was gonna work.lol i raced that malibu max eh?those things are slow for a brand new v6 car....

jeremy
03-19-2004, 03:59 AM
fck if she chews one more shoe.....you'll find her on your doorstep!!!!!...yeah that was fun...i dont think zimme thought it was gonna work.lol i raced that malibu max eh?those things are slow for a brand new v6 car....

haha...well his name is "slowered" *shiner*

Slowered318
03-19-2004, 04:27 AM
i raced that malibu max eh?those things are slow for a brand new v6 car....

I still beat you.. and the malibu is automatic.. so technically you got owned by a station wagon!

and don't give me any excuses like "i missed a gear" or "my off ramp was comming up soon"

i don't wanna hear it.. just admit to the cold face of reality!

malibu maxed you buddy.. *uzi*

ZiMMie
03-19-2004, 05:12 AM
u guys r jokers. Good work felixthecat *th-up* this guy really know his cars. Suprised the shit out me pulled the m20 engine out without a help from a engine hoist...
k guy i saw the race. am not gonna be bias but i need to see it again..

Did u guys know the police station (42 division) was right at corner of that intersection? U guys got balls. I have to see that race agian. looked sounded lke felix wasnt in the right gear :huh?:

felixthecat
03-19-2004, 05:14 AM
lmao.....i want a rematch....i can beat you...i didnt think i had a chance....or i would of wound it right up...and ..er...my offramp was coming up and i missed my shift and i was still at your rear quarter!

Slowered318
03-19-2004, 06:53 AM
lmao.....i want a rematch....i can beat you...i didnt think i had a chance....or i would of wound it right up...and ..er...my offramp was coming up and i missed my shift and i was still at your rear quarter!

i've never heard so many lame excuses rolled into one sentence.

i love these 16 second car races.. it all boils down to who can make up the most excuses... here is another one for you "oh my engine was cold, it runs faster when it's warmed up good"

:D

Mystikal
03-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
here is another one for you "oh my engine was cold, it runs faster when it's warmed up good"

:D

You ****er! It was pegged on cold, and I refused to shift above 5000! Bring it on, bitch!

Oh yeah, now for the real reason I clicked on the thread. Picked up a few things from Zimmie's place yesterday, cool guy as usual. His garage is a frickin' parts warehouse, I'm surprised he still has so much left over (no one wants the basketweaves?!).

I just wish I never missed the day you guys all went over there. *mumble*