PDA

View Full Version : I think i'm in love with this viechle!

AMG_POWER
05-21-2002, 02:28 PM
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5156

damn it looks good....*uzi*

SickFinga
05-21-2002, 03:02 PM
it's cool, but taillights ARE WAY TOO BIG

Slowered318
05-22-2002, 12:10 AM
olny a benz could make 17 inch wheels look small hehe

too oakville for me :) not enough power

Betray
05-22-2002, 12:55 AM
my moms next car! i hope she gets clk500 though and it will be convertable!!! prolly 320 again though!

BigD
05-22-2002, 03:54 PM
Am I the only one in the world who thinks that ugly piece of crap looks like a Chrysler Sebring??? (which kind of computes since it's now a Daimler Chrysler)

(the convertible obviously)

Betray
05-22-2002, 04:44 PM
Me--->*uzi* *sleep* <----BigD

GladdoM3
05-22-2002, 04:47 PM
THAT CAR MAKES ME :eek: *par-t* *par-t* *angel* :P :) soooo beautiful ! 2 bad they are more than the M3.....i wanted to get the clk amg but it was 2 much money for me 2 afford :confused:

AzN_E46
05-22-2002, 06:51 PM
LOVE it:eek: so damn nice........new mercs look better than the banglefied bimmers IMO...

BigD
05-22-2002, 07:54 PM
I absolutely cannot stand it. I liked the ~95 models. Especially the 500E Hammer. That's the only car I'd consider over an E34 M5. It looks awesome! The S class was...well, the shit! If you drove an S600, it meant that you're rich, Hell, still does. That car doesn't depreciate at all. The new mercs look like chryslers, except for the E class, which still looks like ass. Hey, I didn't say BMW was any better. The 7 series from the back looks like a dodge stratus on steroids. Generally gives off the "tub of crap" impression, except mmmaybe for the wheels. The 3 series looks like something Hyundai would make. The 5 series in the form of the M5 or at least M technic body kit looks sharp. But if the spy shots bare any resemblence to the future 5er, it seems it's also going the way of the 3 and the 7 (ie flusssshhh).

I sometimes think it's just good ol' ****ed up me but then I look at the most expensive cars and guess what!!!??? THEY STILL LOOK GREAT!!! The Ferraris look great, the Lambo looks great, Rolls and Bentleys (the upper class ones, not the $150k crap) look good enough to eat and even Jag doesn't seem to be able to build an ugly car. But I wonder how long Ford will let that slide.

Actually, VW is one of the few new model lines that I really like. Audis used to be really sharp but they've been steadily raped. First the A6 (which always looked bad but now looks awful), now the A4, I'm behind the times so for all I know the gorgeous A8 has been FUBARed too.

But of course, this is just my opinion because this country is not a dicatorship (YET!!!! HAR HAR HAR oops)

Comrad BigD:puke:

djcontra
05-23-2002, 03:58 PM
The car just doesn't do it for me
it looks like every other mercedes to me

i dont think the interior looks that good either
i would have thought brushed aluminum or something or wood interior.It looks too plasticy for a merc to me.
It also looks very bland, not too many features, and almost like a japanese car's interior.

other than that it's ok i guess
the rims are kind of nice
and i like the headlights, dual ellipsoids.