PDA

View Full Version : Best place to get Eibach Loweing springs

Desisuperman
03-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Looking to drop my car with Eibach Sportline springs, where's the best place to get these and have them installed at a good price?

R_JAY
03-11-2004, 07:27 AM
I've been hearing that the sportline sag over time. Maybe look at the H&R sport or race.
I think everywhere charges pretty much the same for spring install (around $150 I think) but if you're gonna go that low (sportline or H&R race) then get the shocks at the same time cause the stocks won't last too long with those springs.

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 03:29 PM
thanks man, i'll look into that. btw rjay i got some pics for you. As you can see i'm in desperate need for a drop and some red/white lights.

I started off with 225/45/17

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 03:30 PM
THE FOLLOWING PICS ARE WITH 235/40/17 :cool: JUST HAD THEM CHANGED YESTERDAY MORNING

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 03:34 PM

R_JAY
03-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Car looks pretty sweet and the wheels were a nice choice. I think some H&R sports would be the perfect drop (1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear) but it doesn't look bad at stock height. Did it come with the sport suspension?

ChahalzBMR
03-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Car looks good! See you around on the roads of Brampton. Your from south end Brampton, right? I'll show you a pic of my drop later tonight, it's a 2 inch drop with the coil over kit I told you about.

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 04:35 PM
r_jay... Thanks man, they're off a 2001 330. no it didnt come with sport suspension, at least not that i know of.

ChalazBmw ... close by shoppers world area, show me your drop as well

ChahalzBMR
03-11-2004, 09:40 PM
This is the only pic I can find for now. This is shot of the front lowered before the rims....

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 10:04 PM
shit, your shit is slammed, that's what i need to do . looks liek your already got your clear sides and corners, that's my next upgrade

Desisuperman
03-11-2004, 10:09 PM
shit, your shit is slammed, that's what i need to do . looks liek your already got your clear sides and corners, that's my next upgrade

2slow2race
03-11-2004, 10:54 PM
NICE RIMS!!!

ya u gotta slam it and get m3 side skirts and white red lights at the back

hot car!!!

wanna sell it?:)

Kal
03-11-2004, 10:55 PM
sweeet more desi's on this board lol

ChahalzBMR
03-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Ya, I already got all the clear lights. I'm trying to find a pic with the rims on...
Kal..ur car looks sweet...never seen it in Brampton though??

Kal
03-12-2004, 12:31 AM
I never really drove it this year ... insurance problems... i use to drive my car a lot though last year...

here's a pic of my car... the camera sucked ass so it really doesn't do it any justice

Desisuperman
03-12-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by 2slow2race
NICE RIMS!!!

ya u gotta slam it and get m3 side skirts and white red lights at the back

hot car!!!

wanna sell it?:)

Thanks Man ;) I was selling the rims with 225/45/17 but then nobody replied so i said **** it and traded them in for 235/40's, so i guess i'm keepin them now

yeah i need to change the lights big time and it's beggin for a drop but i'm on a tight budget so i gotta wait until i come across some good deals

After i sprayed my rims with rim cleaner my brake discs went goldish/brown colour, it shows in the pic as well :confused: but it's all good now cause when i woke up in the morning and checked it was all gone.

ChahalzBMR
03-12-2004, 12:55 PM
I found this...you might want to check it out..
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30689

Kal, you need to get your ride on the road...looks great!!!
You gonna have it out this spring/summer?

M50E30
03-12-2004, 01:30 PM
www.tien.com

They are comming out with 2 full coilover suspension kits or just springs.

Here is a couple pics of an E36 under development with the coilovers...

http://www.tein.com/ti/img/kg763.jpg
http://www.tein.com/ti/img/kg762.jpg
http://www.tein.com/ti/img/kg761.jpg

Specs on the SuperStreet coilovers:

RIDE HEIGHT DROP

Front
mm/inch
-31.5/-1.24

Rear
mm/inch
-16/-0.63

RIDE HEIGHT ADJUST RANGE
mm(inch)

Front
Max/Min
-21(-0.83)/-52.74(-2.08)

Rear
Max/Min
5(0.2)/-26.96(-1.06)

SPRING RATE

Front
kgf/mm

lbs/inch

Part No.
SQ090-01175

Rear
kgf/mm

lbs/inch

Part No.

SPRING RATE Replacement Availability
kgf/mm(lbs/inch)

Front
Max/Min
+1.0(60)/-2.0(-110)

Rear
Max/Min
0(0)/0(0)

ChahalzBMR
03-12-2004, 01:45 PM
How much are these kits going for?

M3_Shadow
03-12-2004, 05:12 PM
SO back to the original topic! :)

Im also interested in the best place in Canada to get cheap H&R Sports or Eibach's?
Any suggestions?

T

Kal
03-12-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by ChahalzBMR
I found this...you might want to check it out..

Kal, you need to get your ride on the road...looks great!!!
You gonna have it out this spring/summer?

Thanks for the props. If everything works out with insurance then it'll be on the road ... Also, if everything works out with insurance and I get employed with a good job I'm going to pick up a drop top 325...I Always wanted one!

Apart from that, IF and WHEN I do get my car on the road we should all have a little desi Maxbimmer meet and cruise around brampton ... it'll be fun

Kalveer

Desisuperman
03-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by M3_Shadow
SO back to the original topic! :)

Im also interested in the best place in Canada to get cheap H&R Sports or Eibach's?
Any suggestions?

T
yeah, back to this question.. so far nobody's asswered. i checked this one place in brampton and he quote me 299 + tax for Eibach sporline springs + 125 for installation

ChahalzBMR
03-12-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I'm up for a desi meet.
desisuperman, save on installation go to a desi mechanic or do it your self, it's not hard!
What are you guys willing to spend on these springs, I'll see if I can get a deal for you guys, let me know the specs of your cars.

Desisuperman
03-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I'm up for a desi meet.
desisuperman, save on installation go to a desi mechanic or do it your self, it's not hard!
What are you guys willing to spend on these springs, I'll see if I can get a deal for you guys, let me know the specs of your cars.

lol, **** desi mechanis, i'll let them come near my lincoln but noy my bimmer man.

i got a 98 328i 4 dr

lemme know what u can do chahal, safe

Kal
03-12-2004, 08:19 PM
yo guys I own a shop ... AKal Automotive... its not one of those desi shops... my dad's partner, the main mechanic there is some guy from england... he knows his shit .. trust me... so if u guys want u guys can go there ... PM me and i'll give u more info

They hate desi customers as much as desi's hate desi mechanics LOL

Gurvinder
03-12-2004, 10:18 PM
im down with the desi meet

ChahalzBMR
03-12-2004, 10:27 PM
hahaha...they hate desi customers, that's funny!
I'll let you know sometime tomorrow about the springs...
M3_Shadow - let me know what car you drive if you still need springs?

ChahalzBMR
03-12-2004, 10:37 PM
desisuperman, did you look at this? This is not bad. It's for the 92 and up cars....for $150 used.
Gurvinder, you just got your car recently right? How many desi on here? lol

Desisuperman
03-12-2004, 11:11 PM
yeah i did Chahal, thanks man... i pm'd him but he hasn't responded

BMW_7
03-13-2004, 01:51 AM
I'm looking to find Eibach Pro-Kit springs. I think they're lower than H&R Race?

Anyway if there is someone who has them I'd like to know. And if someone has Bilstein Sport shocks? I would have to order them from Teutonic or if there anyone who can beat their price?

Jon@MPerformance
03-13-2004, 03:14 AM
BMW_7

What model and year BMW do you have?

BMW_7
03-13-2004, 03:24 AM
'95 318 but I perfer to buy local... and maybe go for used springs. But new shocks are important.

R_JAY
03-13-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by BMW_7
I'm looking to find Eibach Pro-Kit springs. I think they're lower than H&R Race?
The Pro-Kit is a 1.3" drop all around and the H&R Race is 2" in the front and 1.5" in the rear.
You would compare the Pro-Kit to the H&R Sports which is 1.5" in the front and 1" in the rear.

MP328
03-13-2004, 07:37 AM
here my eibach sportline. almost a year on stock shocks and not even thinking of changing the schocks

around 2 all around

Jon@MPerformance
03-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Email me guys if you need quotes for Eibach Springs.

ChahalzBMR
03-13-2004, 11:08 PM
ok guys, I got good news and bad news. First the good news, my contact was not in today but was told by his partner that he can get the springs at "cost" for us provided we have atleast 2 buyers (desisuperman and m3_shadow). The bad news, they stopped selling the eibach springs because of "too many customer complaints" and only sell H&R springs. I would personally go with the H&R springs but it is all up to you guys. He said the springs are out of stock right now but will get the pricing from my contact and let me know. I spoke to another guy who sells springs and he only had neuspeed springs for $325. That is the only price I have right now but I don't think you will like the neuspeed springs, as I have never heard of them being on any BMW cars. I think he is just bs'ing. Anyways, Monday I will hear back from the guy and advise of the price. Sorry guys....

Kal
03-13-2004, 11:40 PM
hey ChahalzBMR, the guy whoever told u this is bullshitting... firstly, i guarantee u he nevr got complaints about eibach springs.. he just doesn't carry them no more... If you go to an audio store that doesn't sell JBL but only sells Rockford Fosgates, they'll tell u JBL's dont even compare to Fosgates or some shit.. And the only reason why he doesn't have them in stock is because he doesn't carry them in stock. Not too many people buy BMW springs everyday. Thirdly, I highly doubt your getting anything at cost. Why would he give u two sets of springs at cost and not one set? If he is selling htem at cost he's not suppose to be making money of them right?

Trust me, this is just a good business man doing a good business deal. I'm not sayin your getting ripped off but ur most likely not getting them at cost.

Unless this is a personal friend of yours? Just my 0.02cents

Desisuperman
03-14-2004, 12:24 AM
ok guys, I got good news and bad news. First the good news, my contact was not in today but was told by his partner that he can get the springs at "cost" for us provided we have atleast 2 buyers (desisuperman and m3_shadow). The bad news, they stopped selling the eibach springs because of "too many customer complaints" and only sell H&R springs. I would personally go with the H&R springs but it is all up to you guys. He said the springs are out of stock right now but will get the pricing from my contact and let me know. I spoke to another guy who sells springs and he only had neuspeed springs for $325. That is the only price I have right now but I don't think you will like the neuspeed springs, as I have never heard of them being on any BMW cars. I think he is just bs'ing. Anyways, Monday I will hear back from the guy and advise of the price. Sorry guys....

Blah i could care less what he thinks about Eibach cause at the end of the day H&R are still awsome springs and that's all that matters.

I'm assuming he's selling for cost if two ppl have them installed from him. He's gotta make his money too, which i have no prob with, everybody's gotta pay their bills.

Just lemme know what the price is for H&R, cost or not, it aint the point, i'm just lookin for the best deal out there, cheaper the better :)

safe, chahal, keep me updated on this man

ChahalzBMR
03-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Kal - that's what I thought, that's why I said he I think he is bs'ing. I have friends who have eibach springs and never heard anything bad from them. Anyways, H&R and eibach I trust but the neuspeed, I don't think that is the way to go. My contact for the springs is also a very good friend of mine. He has a partner that is an ass but even he was nice on Saturday, he is the one who said he would give the springs at cost because I said I needed two sets. My friend always gets things for cost for me, that I know because he shows the paper work for the products. As for his partner, yeah, I say he is making money off me but not in this case.
desisuperman - yeah, I'll let you know about the price.

Either way, if I think that the prices are not right, I will let you know. There are plenty of places we can get these springs from...
I see flurries outside, damn! When is it going to go away, I wanna put my rims on.

ChahalzBMR
03-14-2004, 06:40 PM
This is a page from our new sponser mperformance. Check it out. Prices are in USD.
http://www.mperformance.com/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory= 47

Desisuperman
03-14-2004, 06:56 PM
i dont think he's gonan be doing many transactions. i was about to buy springs at a pretty good price off of hiom but he didnt realize how much s/h is plus the fact most memebers are canadaians :(

ChahalzBMR
03-15-2004, 08:10 PM
OK, finally got the prices. Eibach springs are for $550, not including taxes. Which I think are a rip off. H&R springs are for $450 including taxes. Installation is another $100 if you want that done. The H&R are sport springs, which will lower the car 1.5 inches in the front and 1.0 inch in the back. They also have the racing springs for another $75 on top of the $450 but they will lower the car 2.0 inches in the front and 1.3 inches in the rear. Personally, I would go with the sport springs, this way you don't have to worry about the struts. If you want the racing springs, you will have to start looking for struts very shortly after they are installed. It's all up to you guys...so let me know if that is good enough, if not, we can shop around but that is the best price I got. My contact actually gave me a higher price for the H&R. So it looks like Kal, you were right! Damn goray! Anyways...let me know.

BMW_7
03-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Did you try www.understeer.com ?

They're located in Ohio and charge $230 for H&R sport and race

http://www.ohiomotorcycle.com/understeer/onlinestore-suspension.shtml

Desisuperman
03-15-2004, 09:30 PM
OK, finally got the prices. Eibach springs are for $550, not including taxes. Which I think are a rip off. H&R springs are for $450 including taxes. Installation is another $100 if you want that done. The H&R are sport springs, which will lower the car 1.5 inches in the front and 1.0 inch in the back. They also have the racing springs for another $75 on top of the $450 but they will lower the car 2.0 inches in the front and 1.3 inches in the rear. Personally, I would go with the sport springs, this way you don't have to worry about the struts. If you want the racing springs, you will have to start looking for struts very shortly after they are installed. It's all up to you guys...so let me know if that is good enough, if not, we can shop around but that is the best price I got. My contact actually gave me a higher price for the H&R. So it looks like Kal, you were right! Damn goray! Anyways...let me know.

Holy shit man, that's the biggest rip, thanks for trying though! i got quoted $300 for eiback springs + TAX + Installation (125) and it was just some random performance shop i walked into.

Chahal, who else wants springs? how many ppl in total?

ChahalzBMR
03-16-2004, 10:28 AM
The only people I know of are you and M3_Shadow that wanted springs. That's a hell of a lot better then what I got for the eibach springs...go for it....

T.Dot_E30
03-16-2004, 02:40 PM
I know an H & R dealer in scarborough, he quoted me $350 for E30 spings, limmi know if u wanna know where it is.

BMW_7
03-16-2004, 03:52 PM
I want springs too though... we need a normal group buy....

Desisuperman
03-16-2004, 04:04 PM
where u from BMW_7? where's applewood?

BMW_7
03-16-2004, 04:14 PM
Mississauga

R_JAY
03-16-2004, 04:18 PM
I think you guys should contact Tunerworks or AMI to see if they'll set anything up for you. I'm sure if you have enough serious people something can be worked out. Just a thought.

Cosmic 325i
03-19-2004, 05:38 AM
im intersted in springs too and shocks....i have another buddy looking for springs as well but i need them within the next week or so. is there gonna be a group buy?

M50E30
03-19-2004, 11:57 AM
I can do a group buy for the E36 Eibach Sportline springs for $402.50 (taxes in). I can also send them through Purolator for probably $20-$30 (will need to measure and weigh the box to get an exact a quote) next day with insurance.

I have an account with Purolator so shipping is cheap. Just to let you know if you want them and want to order through the phone I will need a major credit card number/expiry date and a fax number (to fax you an invoice to sign the credit card recipt).

Dave

PM me if interested!

BMW_7
03-19-2004, 02:25 PM
How much do the sportlines lower the car? Do you have any H&R?

Desisuperman
03-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
How much do the sportlines lower the car? Do you have any H&R?

http://www.eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/00283.2.622967009400005429

check that link out man.

M50E30:
That's a good price, but i'm sure u can do better than that man. I already got quoted 299 without a group buy just by walkin into some random place in brampton. You do installations as well, i wouldnt mind driving up there?

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING SOME SORT OF SUSPENSION (SPRINGS, SHOCKS) GO HERE

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30982

we need to get this done quick, spring is almost here!

BMW_7
03-19-2004, 05:21 PM
I just found a pic of sportline's on bilsteins. Razkal has em..

heres a pic

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=174804

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=174803

bmwm5lover
03-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Desisuperman
yeah, back to this question.. so far nobody's asswered. i checked this one place in brampton and he quote me 299 + tax for Eibach sporline springs + 125 for installation
what place did u get this price from? Number?

Desisuperman
03-19-2004, 07:03 PM
some place in brampton but that guys a ass, every time i call him his guy says he's never there or he says call me back on this day then he never prices out anything. Gonna check out another guy on monday or tuesday and i'm goign to see what i can do there

Gurvinder
03-19-2004, 07:33 PM
kinda of off topic but dose ne one know wat color that car is up a few posts ?
thanks

R_JAY
03-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Gurvinder
kinda of off topic but dose ne one know wat color that car is up a few posts ?
thanks Mauritius Blue.

Gurvinder
03-21-2004, 01:32 AM
thanks dude

ChahalzBMR
04-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Desisuperman - did you get the springs. Is it lowered??
Kal - did you have any luck with insurance?

When we having this "desi meet" lol

Desisuperman
04-05-2004, 04:30 PM
i didn tget the springs yet but i'm in the midde of working out a deal with a guy, hopefully it should be done within this month

ChahalzBMR
04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
Damn...I was hoping on seeing some pics...but that's cool. Let me know when you get them. I wanna see your ride lowered....is anyone going to this meet on the 8th and 11th???

Kal
04-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Kal - did you have any luck with insurance?

When we having this "desi meet" lol

no man no luck with insurance as of yet :( Doesnt seem like i'm going to have insurance for awhile with my record..

But i'm still up for a desi meet ... i'll just bring my dad's impala lol

Kal

ChahalzBMR
04-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Kal
no man no luck with insurance as of yet :( Doesnt seem like i'm going to have insurance for awhile with my record..

But i'm still up for a desi meet ... i'll just bring my dad's impala lol

Kal

That sucks! Good luck man, you need that sexy car back on the road!
lol..impala, let me know when ever you guys want to meet...