PDA

View Full Version : I saw this amazing 7 series yesterday

djcontra
05-19-2002, 01:34 PM
I saw it on the way home from wasaga along the 401. I took some crappy video of it (the best i could do while driving)

it was a slammed white 7 series, with an ///M7 logo on the back.
A black guy was driving and his car was NICE! He had video screens on all the headrests, and in the front too. He removed his grill and put mesh there instead of slats, and he had dual exhausts. His car was fast too! i tried to pass him to get a front shot, but he kept gaining up with me until 160km/h, until i said forget it because of all the traffic.

has anyone seen this car before?

ronin
05-19-2002, 02:45 PM

Leguan
05-19-2002, 06:54 PM
It was a 97 7 series.
He was at Wheels Direct while I was changing my rims. Nice Car.

bimmersport
05-19-2002, 09:23 PM
Oh yeah, I know this guy...he's a customer at Chucks (where I work).
He was there a couple weeks ago getting his front control arms replaced (actually, Gamite was there at the same time). He has 20" wheels on his car and soon will have airbag suspension.

I told him about this site and hopefully he will join us soon!:) He's a really cool guy.*th-up*

Bruce, remember I told you about this car the other day?

Gamite
05-20-2002, 12:01 AM
Yeah I saw that car at chucks, amazing car, he said he was gonna use airbags for his suspension, since you said it was slammed, he probably has them already.

djcontra
05-20-2002, 12:11 AM
i was going to use airbag suspension on my jeep when i had one
it's actually not that expensive. You can get all the stuff through canadian tire as well. I'd just be afraid of it popping or something heh

BMW BMXer
05-20-2002, 01:32 AM
I think the canadian tire bags are just helper bags..

Bliss
05-20-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by bimmersport
Oh yeah, I know this guy...he's a customer at Chucks (where I work).
He was there a couple weeks ago getting his front control arms replaced (actually, Gamite was there at the same time). He has 20" wheels on his car and soon will have airbag suspension.

I told him about this site and hopefully he will join us soon!:) He's a really cool guy.*th-up*

Bruce, remember I told you about this car the other day?

Yeah i remember you telling me about him. I never seen him on the road yet. I gotta see it when he puts those airbags in.:eek: