PDA

View Full Version : My cars been hit!

Betray
05-17-2002, 08:02 PM
well it aint a bimmer but damn it feels so bad, its even worse when they leave the scene and make it a crime... urggh now thats outta my pocket. anyways i took it to a shop today and they said 700!!! for adamn cavalier!! only back QP is hit fairly hard, they charge 15 hours of labour plus like 150 for paint that i dont need! so anyone got someone that can look at it at a better price? i dont need paint i think they can hammer it out, but it looks SO AWFULL!! oh my god i dont even know where im gonna get 100 dollers to even get it looked at... 700!! my car is worth like only 3k gez and then the other list of problems i got would come up to 1500, thats like 2k in repairs on a 3k car heh.

damn =( i just wish parking lots were bigger and people took the time to open there EYES :eek: when backing in and out... URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

heh whats worse is my insurance is 1000 deductable =(

anyways any numbers or places would help! thanks guys (/me prays to win super 7 and gets his 03 bmw m3)

Phantom
05-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear that man. That hurts, especially with your deductible being that much. I'm pretty sure you'll find an independent who'll do it for cheap.
The only person I know that'll give you honest/decent rates is just off Dixie Road. The place is called Lawrence auto collision
Ph #(905) 793-8776. His name is Lawrence(go figure).........:D I used him a lot when I had my Honda.
Address is: 70 Advance Blvd Unit 6
Brampton.

Betray
05-19-2002, 10:54 PM
Thanks!