PDA

View Full Version : Need to lower my ride

Desisuperman
03-03-2004, 03:48 AM
Need to lower my car, WHERE do i start? lol

ChahalzBMR
03-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Need to lower with what? You got a new suspension or just the springs??

Desisuperman
03-03-2004, 06:24 PM
nothing! like i said i dunno where to start, lol. i know i gotat get springs and from what i hear Eibach Sprotlines are the best to go with

WASABI
03-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Look here :)

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29955

Mitch555
03-04-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Desisuperman
i hear Eibach Sprotlines are the best to go with

It's all personal preference. Some ppl like different springs or coilovers for different types of setups. What kind of setup are you looking at running? Slammed? Low? Little bit lower than stock? Stiff suspension? Not so stiff suspension? Something cheap? Good quality? Average quality? I'm sure you can tell where I am going with this.

How much $ do you have to spend on your suspension?

Desisuperman
03-04-2004, 02:30 AM
looking to get somethign low but not too low, something good quality and as far as stiff or soft suspension i can't really comment on since i havent really experienced a car with both types of suspension. It's gotta be good quality, don't liek going chep on things and getting burnt at the end.

Mitch555
03-04-2004, 02:59 AM
looking to get somethign low but not too low, something good quality and as far as stiff or soft suspension i can't really comment on since i havent really experienced a car with both types of suspension. It's gotta be good quality, don't liek going chep on things and getting burnt at the end.

How much do you want to spend on your suspension?

Desisuperman
03-04-2004, 03:42 AM
little as possible without havign to sacarfice quality :idea: i definitly know i dont want to go with coilovers so that's out of the question since they're way out of my budget

Mitch555
03-04-2004, 03:48 AM
little as possible without havign to sacarfice quality :idea: i definitly know i dont want to go with coilovers so that's out of the question since they're way out of my budget

Not necessarily! Is there a number figure you have in mind? We can help you out better if we know how much $ you have to spend. Then we can see whatz best for your budget.