PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help Asap

///MAGAKS
03-02-2004, 02:21 PM
I took apart my Instrument Cluster to put in my new gauges...now i got every thing taken apart .. all i have to do is put the gauges in .. the problem is the needles are in the wayso i wont be able to mount them unless u take the pins off.. is there a way to do that .. and i need some help fast.. lol.. i cant drive my car now cause it is out
thanks

///MAGAKS
03-02-2004, 06:59 PM
can anybody help me

djcontra
03-02-2004, 11:13 PM
I think the needles just pull off, but be very gentle. If the gauges have a hole in the center, you might be able to slide them on from left to right, letting the needles poke through the center, and then finally sliding the gauges, right, and into place.

check http://www.logun.org/gauges.htm just to be sure though (i'm too lazy heh)

hioctane
03-03-2004, 02:01 AM
check

www.geocities.com/e36rulz/DIY.html

R_JAY
03-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by ///MAGAKS
I took apart my Instrument Cluster to put in my new gauges...now i got every thing taken apart .. all i have to do is put the gauges in .. the problem is the needles are in the wayso i wont be able to mount them unless u take the pins off.. is there a way to do that .. and i need some help fast.. lol.. i cant drive my car now cause it is out
thanks A little off topic but where did you get the gauges?

97 Z3 2.8
03-04-2004, 07:45 PM
They do pull off gently.... be nice and you'll be fine.

uk325sport
03-04-2004, 07:46 PM
use 2 spoons to leaver them off level thats the best way that i have used to get them off