PDA

View Full Version : Why Would Anyone Murder A Bmw ?

GladdoM3
05-15-2002, 08:56 AM
These people think that they are stylin' !! Makes me sick to my stomach ! :puke:
go to : http://www.jimmy540i.com/bmwnightmare.htm

If you look on one of the back pages you will see Dado's car in the nightmare pages !!! :p:moon: *th-up*
I think Dado's car is soooo f*ckin ugly with that wing on the back :p

djcontra
05-15-2002, 12:55 PM
I like dado's car
and i like djbeemers car as well
it makes me :mad: to see their cars on that site.

GladdoM3
05-15-2002, 01:27 PM
i agree with you that his car is nice ...but NOT with that wing on it !!! That wing makes me :mad: *uzi* *uzi* :moon:
If he had a smaller wing or no wing at all it would be LIGHT YEARS better !

My 2 Cents

///Mr.T
05-15-2002, 01:46 PM
I'll show you murder! :puke: Link (http://members.fortunecity.com/extremesounds1/id33.htm)
Dado's and Dj's represent a different niche of tuning, they arent ricey just more wild than most. That doesnt make them nightmares *uzi*

Rolled_Out
05-15-2002, 02:58 PM
hey gladdo, lets see some pics of your E46 M3 !!!!!!!! sorry i love that car :)

Gamite
05-15-2002, 03:00 PM
This site has a lot of nice cars in it, lots of LWT stuff is considered "nightmare" but it actually WORKS to help downforce. Jimmy should reconsider a lot of those cars.

GladdoM3
05-15-2002, 03:19 PM
My car has not arrived yet ! I ordered it in Nov. ! I got a call from bmw (maranello) telling me that it was loaded onto the train in Halifax on Monday ! So i am just waiting to accept delivery (sometime next week or the week after)
I am leaving it in the BMW shop for a couple days to get the windows tinted, and maybe the Dinan Chip, and considering putting 20' tires ! though fender rolling might be an issue !!
But other than that i will have it for the meets and drives within a week or 2 ! I will also be making a couple video's ! I have access to rent shannonville racetrack ! So i think i am going to go there to **** around on the skidpad and take some hot laps ! I like shannonville !! Its tight and really fine tunes the way you handle your car !~!

If any of you are interested in renting the track, i am almost 100% sure that i could arrange that ! Have a MaXbimmer day @ shannonville ! if you are give me your name and when you guys would want to do it ! And ill see what i can do !

Gamite
05-15-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
If any of you are interested in renting the track, i am almost 100% sure that i could arrange that ! Have a MaXbimmer day @ shannonville ! if you are give me your name and when you guys would want to do it ! And ill see what i can do !

Gladdo, I'm sure many people will be interested in a maXbimmer shannonville meet, post something in the events section so everyone can find out.

SickFinga
05-15-2002, 11:42 PM
some car belongs in Jimmy's nightmare section, but some doesn't belong there.
Dado's car is not a nightmare but I wouldn't say it is a sick car, like a lot of ppl on dtmpower.
I would take manny g's car over it 1000 times.(yeah sound biased, but I was saying that before I got my car)

danbean123
05-16-2002, 05:55 PM
I'm happy to see that even Jimmy's car is in the nightmare section, look at the end !

Hartge H26
05-16-2002, 11:14 PM
i think the people who own those cars probably bought somethign off of goldteeth.com as well.