PDA

View Full Version : PBR Metal Master Rear Brake Pads E30 325i/318i


ZiMMie
02-22-2004, 11:40 PM
35$
pick up in a markham area.

318isCrazy
02-23-2004, 04:37 PM
Will these fit 1991 E30 318is too?
and I am sure these are brand new?

If so, i'll take them for $30.
You wouldn't happen to have the front brakes too would you?

ZiMMie
02-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by 318isCrazy
Will these fit 1991 E30 318is too?
and I am sure these are brand new?

If so, i'll take them for $30.
You wouldn't happen to have the front brakes too would you?
chk ur pm

///MsAniTy
02-23-2004, 07:06 PM
hey how godo are these brakes i might grab a pair for my car

WASABI
02-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
hey how godo are these brakes i might grab a pair for my car I have them on my car. not bad stopping power and much less dust then OEM pads. A little harsh on the rotors though.

///MsAniTy
02-23-2004, 07:33 PM
so wouldu reccomend them for my car ro no.cuz i dotn want nothin that will eat up my rotors u kno

ZiMMie
02-24-2004, 02:25 AM
bUMP
STILL FOR SALE

pRICE dROP 30$

Spaz
02-24-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by WASABI
I have them on my car. not bad stopping power and much less dust then OEM pads. A little harsh on the rotors though.


funny it seemed to have a lot more dust on mine, they were fronts though.