PDA

View Full Version : What offset do you guys run on 18"s?

Razkal
05-13-2002, 09:30 AM
Hi all,

I got my new rims last night - 18" AC Schnitzer Type III's!! Man, they look hot!! I had them powdercoated to a hyper silver so they almost look polished now. :)

What I wanted to know is if I am going to get any rubbing? I have a 4 door, lowered. The offset is 43. The Schnitzer guide says that is the right offset but I wanted to know what offset you all with E36's are running. The tire will be 225-40-18

I will be in Miami this weekend, but I will have them on the car next weekend.

KIRASIR
05-13-2002, 10:37 AM
I just put my new rims on the car this weekend. They are 17" with 42mm offset. The tires are 225x45x17 Toyo's. My Ti is pretty low, and I have no rubbing at all. I could've actually easily used 235or more since there is lots of space.
SL

Originally posted by Razkal 320i
Hi all,

I got my new rims last night - 18" AC Schnitzer Type III's!! Man, they look hot!! I had them powdercoated to a hyper silver so they almost look polished now. :)

What I wanted to know is if I am going to get any rubbing? I have a 4 door, lowered. The offset is 43. The Schnitzer guide says that is the right offset but I wanted to know what offset you all with E36's are running. The tire will be 225-40-18

I will be in Miami this weekend, but I will have them on the car next weekend.