PDA

View Full Version : golf with angel eyes

SebSter
02-17-2004, 12:50 AM
i drove by it today going the opposite way so i didnt get too long of a look... i think it was an mk2, coulda been an mk3 but i dont think so.. it had the headlight conversion so the lights looked like the e30 type lights (2 round lamps with bumper grill between, not in an enclosed casing like e36 lights)

anyways it had angel eye rings, looked allright kinda weird, wondering if anyone's seen this around the city? or have pics of it, saw it around bloor/dufferin

Mystikal
02-17-2004, 12:59 AM
My girl's brother has had angel eyes on his MX-6 for a while now. I have held back from kicking them into the shock towers. Barely.

SebSter
02-17-2004, 04:52 PM
yea angel eyes dont look right on anything but bimmers... musta taken a lot of custom work to get them put on an mx6

bart320i
02-17-2004, 08:21 PM
they have Angel Eye kits for Civics, Integra's, almost any jap car can have them now. Can't wait till summer so I can make fun of them.

I remember seeing an Accord with a E46 front conversion, he had a pretty hot chick in the car. I started laughing at the guy, you should have seen the look on his GF's face, pure embarrased

Mikester
02-20-2004, 02:40 AM
you shouldve seen what i saw.. prelude with celica rear, integra front, and to top it off m3 paint (+other shit like z3 sidevents)
now THATS ugly

oh yea it was a widebody too

betmen
02-21-2004, 06:34 AM
saw a integra wiht the sylvia front, the whole packake, bumpers and lights and all, ot so mad that they wasted perfectly good front

SpoolinS6
02-21-2004, 03:41 PM
my buddy has angel eyes on his Mk3 golf the mk4 style ones with angel eyes the only real ones in canada he says from germany ! he paid 1200 cash for them !

Jon@Bimmersport
02-21-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
you shouldve seen what i saw.. prelude with celica rear, integra front, and to top it off m3 paint (+other shit like z3 sidevents)
now THATS ugly

i saw that when i was with randy too!

and vdub has headlights with angel eyes in them FS now, ///M3BOY28's friend has em

djcontra
02-21-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
now THATS ugly

I'm not sure of the prelude part, but I've seen a couple integras with celica front end conversions on them, and they look ultimately sick!! If i had a 'teg i'd do the same thing...

Mikester
02-21-2004, 07:14 PM
havent seen those yet....im talking about the older preludes.... you can only recognize it by the shape of the top (from side mirrors to roof)... so prelude is the original car and the rest is custom... i dont know why waste like 20+ G's on something that is still ugly

skillton
02-22-2004, 04:45 AM
http://kamran.homelinux.com/fileupload/uploads/fkgolfmean.jpg
That's what my friends cars gonna look like in the spring when he installs his badgeless grille and fk angel eyes... that pic is just a p-chop, but it looks pretty sweet IMO.

///MAC
02-28-2004, 04:43 AM
the dude with the golf with red angle eyes hangs around bayview and 16 parking lot with a modded chrystler cirrus, there always there, just sitting in the parking lot..... doesnt look that nice on the golf though, looks pretty tacky to me