PDA

View Full Version : who heard about the accident yesterday on bathurst?

Mikester
02-15-2004, 04:45 PM
i was at a friends house watching final destination 2 then i went to get some food from mcds and at Bathurst/Antibes there was a HUGE crash.. accord and jeep.. totalled... there was blood all over the road cause the accord got hit on the driver side.. 5 cop cars and a fire truck blocked the road... 5-10 mins after they put the body(ies) in the ambulance and just left....sad sight
i wanna know what exactly happened

oh yea so then i went to old finch after.... holy shit its soooo trippy... especially the traffic light in the middle of oldfinch where there is NOTHING AT ALL and it changes everytime you get close to it... that was reeeaaally trippy

suicide
02-15-2004, 05:28 PM
wiw didnt see it but i like right around there

Mystikal
02-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
oh yea so then i went to old finch after.... holy shit its soooo trippy... especially the traffic light in the middle of oldfinch where there is NOTHING AT ALL and it changes everytime you get close to it... that was reeeaaally trippy

You should give me a call when you reach there, I live like 5 mins away.

Mikester
02-19-2004, 12:37 AM
hehe alright !

i came back from montreal yesterday and went again as soon as we got back... ive been high for like 3 days now hehe should stop.. OH YEEAAH we smoked up and went to write an exam in concordia 2 days ago hahaha