PDA

View Full Version : What shold I do....HELP...Suggestions

bmwboy88
02-14-2004, 02:33 AM
Hi Everyone,
My car was rear ended 2 weeks ago and I took the car back to the dealer (Town and Country BMW). I guess they contract out body shop repair to Roy Foss and today I got my car back, I noticed that the bumper was fixed but there is a large seam between the bumper and the trunk. Do you guys think I should take the car back and ask them to fix it again?

Advise, suggestions.....

Jase
02-14-2004, 02:35 AM
You tookm your car to get fixed right. Hell ya I would take it back.Never settle you will regret it later. They were paid to do it correctly. If they are a decent shop they will just say sorry and fix it.

ZiMMie
02-14-2004, 02:37 AM
yep take it back asap..

bmwboy88
02-14-2004, 02:40 AM
What pissed me off was that the service lady didn't even take me out to examine the repair. All she did was give me this form to sign. Now that I regret signing it. I will call up the dealership tomorrow to see if I can get this resolved!

Jase
02-14-2004, 02:49 AM
Just go see the manager where you got the car. They should help you out. Never sign anything before you read it.

bmwboy88
02-14-2004, 05:43 PM
I went to Roy Foss this morning and spoke to the manager. He did some adjustment and made the gap between the bumper and the body smaller. Still it's quite noticable even when I asked my friends and family to look at it.
Just wan to know if there is a DIY instruction on how to tightening bumpers. Apparently, when the manger did the adjustment, he didn't have to lift the car up so I'm thinking it could be a couple of screws the he tightens.

If you guys know, please forward me the information. Much Appreciated.