WhadUpp
02-10-2004, 05:44 PM
Yup, a lotta girls will jumping on this like they jump on a salami:D

ROCKETMAN
02-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Its official name is the "Mini Open"

Jase
02-10-2004, 06:40 PM
Wonder if they will make a cooper S convertible? or is it just going to be the smaller engine

Marecar
02-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Im liking this a lot !!!!

theblue
02-10-2004, 08:20 PM
I don't like.... it looks strange with how far the roll-bars are back etc..

biotek
02-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Coppers are great cars.. but i dont like look of them at all :puke:

-jay

MiniMan7
02-11-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by King Luis
not bad :)
pure chick car though I hope you're talking about the converitble only.

A stock MINI Cooper S probably drives 10 times better than your car.

What do you drive, a Dodge Stratus!? HAHAHAHAHAHA, buddy, you should open your fuc.king eyes, you're the loser driving a ****ing chick car!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *th-up*

If you ask me, you're a moron for thinking its a chick car, cuz truth is, it'll fu.cking run circles around your car.

I can't stand idiots like you!! *uzi* *shiner*

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

-Adam*th-up*

mkgino
02-11-2004, 12:39 AM
Awwwww Mini's are sooooooo cute. I bet the ladies just love them.

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 12:42 AM
My girlfriend will be getting the Mini Cooper S.Anyone know if the S will come in convertible??

Gianpaolo_E46
02-11-2004, 12:44 AM
i'm guessing theres ABSOLUTELY no trunk space in that bad boy

MiniMan7
02-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by mkgino
Awwwww Mini's are sooooooo cute. I bet the ladies just love them. Whatever you say bud.

The ladies love them just like you love guys you faggit. :moon: :moon:

-Adam

mkgino
02-11-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by MiniMan7
Whatever you say bud.

The ladies love them just like you love guys you faggit. :moon: :moon:

-Adam haha, sell your car to crazyvadim's girlfriend.

Originally posted by crazyvadim
My girlfriend will be getting the Mini Cooper S.Anyone know if the S will come in convertible??

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 12:50 AM
Not bad, buit its a pure chick's car, ud never catch me driving it..

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 12:54 AM
haha, sell your car to crazyvadim's girlfriend.

LoL...she doesnt want it in blue,not her color.

mkgino
02-11-2004, 12:56 AM
LoL...she doesnt want it in blue,not her color. yeah I hear the blue is too girly

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 12:59 AM
yeah I hear the blue is too girly

ye thats what she said baby blue aka electric blue is to girlish for her,she wants it in black.

Gamite
02-11-2004, 01:15 AM
Hey, I'd drive it. But mine would be black on black. W/Blacked out everything.. :P

BladeRunner
02-11-2004, 01:28 AM
pure chick car got Bug written all over it.

Alezone
02-11-2004, 02:24 AM
seriously I'd take the S over a 3 series (and take our the rear seat to make it a 2 seater, Steel grey would be the color.

I dun like the convertible tho.

profets003
02-11-2004, 02:48 AM
From what I recall, in the many road-handling tests, the stock Cooper S outhandled every BMW and every Ferrari except for the F50 & the Enzo.
if you guys werent so scared to drive a Cooper S, you'd realize everything about it - the driving, handling, power, is all BMW.
I guess all those times I've seen some nice Electric Blue CooperS's outrunning M3s and M5s on the highways it must have been girls driving...by your logic anyways.
you big guys driving bimmers should do more driving and less talking.

profets003
02-11-2004, 02:53 AM
hey mkgino & crazyvadim,
you guys did a good job as pissing off MiniMan7.. is that the point of this forum? bmw owners mocking each other? maybe the guy wants to drive a bimmer, but cant afford a 3 or 5 yet..

If i were either of you guys, i'd sure hope you dont run into a CooperS like his on the road.. like he said, he'd probably be doing ****ing circles around you.

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 03:03 AM
In the end of it all, its still a chicks, car, a nice one at that.... and i seriously DOUBT the S would outrun an M5 ESPECIALLY on the HWY...i need facts, and not shyt talk...

profets003
02-11-2004, 03:08 AM
i know an S wont outrun an M5 in a straight line.

but my comment about it outhandling every bmw & ferrari except for the F50 & Enzo is fact straight from BMW press release.

would the Cooper S be a chick car if there are more men buying it than women ?

mkgino
02-11-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by profets003
hey mkgino & crazyvadim,
you guys did a good job as pissing off MiniMan7.. is that the point of this forum? bmw owners mocking each other? maybe the guy wants to drive a bimmer, but cant afford a 3 or 5 yet..

If i were either of you guys, i'd sure hope you dont run into a CooperS like his on the road.. like he said, he'd probably be doing ****ing circles around you. Yeah, read above and look who started the shit talking first loser. I actually love the cooper and think its an amazing car. I would love to have one to mod the crap out of, and I know it handles like its on rails.

What does this have to do with how it looks? looks like a chick car to me

Sorry if I offended your boyfriend.

MiniMan7
02-11-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
In the end of it all, its still a chicks, car, a nice one at that.... and i seriously DOUBT the S would outrun an M5 ESPECIALLY on the HWY...i need facts, and not shyt talk... Why's it a chick car? Cuz you said so you fu.cking fagit? Seriously man, use some common sense and keep your fu.cking mouth shut you stupid mother fu.cker. *uzi**shiner*

In the end of it all, you're still a fu.cking loser. Fu.ck you fagit.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

-Adam

///MsAniTy
02-11-2004, 03:15 AM
aww love is in the air. i think he means the cabrio is a chicks car and relax and dont be offended soo easily. if i had the chance and only for modding perposes i would buy a mini cuz u can make them seriously fast. but please dont take things to heart especially wiht mk gino we all kno all he does on max is joke around

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 03:16 AM
Why's it a chick car? Cuz you said so you fu.cking fagit? Seriously man, use some common sense and keep your fu.cking mouth shut you stupid mother fu.cker. *uzi**shiner*

In the end of it all, you're still a fu.cking loser. Fu.ck you fagit.

:moon: :moon: :moon:

-Adam
WOW, I am SOOO hurt by your vulgar comments, I think Im going to go in my room, and cry...:rolleyes:
the maturity level of some people amazes me....BTW, are you sure youare not a chick Miniwoman? U sure as hell get mad and bitch like one....:huh?:

MiniMan7
02-11-2004, 03:18 AM
Hey mkgino,

What's your idea of modding the crap out of a car? Spending some big $$$ on cosmetics and thinking you're done?

Give me a fu.cking break, you have a custom intake, good job, you're a big timer now! *th-up*

Stop trying to make your car look like something it isn't, get some real mods on it, and then start talking you fu.cking loser.

-Adam

profets003
02-11-2004, 03:19 AM
At least mk gino is rediculously dressing up an old bimmer and not some old honda like all the other greasy ****ing ginos in toronto

mkgino
02-11-2004, 03:20 AM
Hey mkgino,

What's your idea of modding the crap out of a car? Spending some big $$$ on cosmetics and thinking you're done?

Give me a fu.cking break, you have a custom intake, good job, you're a big timer now! *th-up*

Stop trying to make your car look like something it isn't, get some real mods on it, and then start talking you fu.cking loser.

-Adam lol, looks who is talking.

Stop crying. Your acting like a girl. A girl who drives a mini cooper.

///MsAniTy
02-11-2004, 03:21 AM
dude relax. wtf is the point of yr previous post. well change of topic i would lvoe to get a mini n pop a widebody n some nice lm's along with a bigger s/c and some nice juicy mods

ScorpionChick
02-11-2004, 03:34 AM
Miniman, it was just someone's opinion that it looks like a chick's car. There was no need for those comments even if you disagree.

King Luis
02-11-2004, 03:44 AM
I hope you're talking about the converitble only.

A stock MINI Cooper S probably drives 10 times better than your car.

What do you drive, a Dodge Stratus!? HAHAHAHAHAHA, buddy, you should open your fuc.king eyes, you're the loser driving a ****ing chick car!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *th-up*

If you ask me, you're a moron for thinking its a chick car, cuz truth is, it'll fu.cking run circles around your car.

I can't stand idiots like you!! *uzi* *shiner*

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

-Adam*th-up*

yes i am talking about the convertible only.

a stock cooper s does drive better then my car and i would put down money saying it does.

how is a stratus a chick car??? :confused:
if this was the only car you could drive until you saved some money to buy a better car would you drive it???

so your saying every car that is better then mine isn't a chick car?? if i had a porsche could i then call it a chick car???

and i can't stand idiots like you who take everything is so offensive and has to start $h!t.
So relax and take it easy

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by profets003
From what I recall, in the many road-handling tests, the stock Cooper S outhandled every BMW and every Ferrari except for the F50 & the Enzo.
if you guys werent so scared to drive a Cooper S, you'd realize everything about it - the driving, handling, power, is all BMW.
I guess all those times I've seen some nice Electric Blue CooperS's outrunning M3s and M5s on the highways it must have been girls driving...by your logic anyways.
you big guys driving bimmers should do more driving and less talking.

An M5 would seriously eat an mini cooper S,twisties,track w/e because once we get out the corner the M5 will out accelerate and cause a huge gap.I have yet to have a Mini Cooper S beat me in any kind of race,you guys must think M5s cant handle for shit.

WhadUpp
02-11-2004, 04:04 AM
Yeah the convertible is a f*cken chicks car, Minnywoman hope u reading this:moon:

AlpWhitE46
02-11-2004, 04:06 AM
The vert looks pretty cool...i like the mini's..just thats its front wheel drive...
aside from that ...please learn to spell faggot, and its not fag-it..

King Luis
02-11-2004, 04:08 AM
my top 3 chick cars.
1.VW Carbio
2.Toyota Celica. (i like the car. but it suits a girl really well)
3.VW Beetle convertible

just imagine a rear wheel drive hartage cooper s. *mw*

Miguel
02-11-2004, 04:09 AM
If I had to get a mini, I'd get pink on Fuschia, then dump it on 19" Ronal Teddy Bears... kinda like this audi!
PS: I LOVE MINI'S this comment is just geared towards people that cant take a joke... and yes I do know hat Mini's are one of the BEST handling cars in production today! once again.. I love mini's!

M3ntal Kev
02-11-2004, 04:09 AM
An M5 would seriously eat an mini cooper S,twisties,track w/e because once we get out the corner the M5 will out accelerate and cause a huge gap.I have yet to have a Mini Cooper S beat me in any kind of race,you guys must think M5s cant handle for shit.

I would seriously rethink that comment.

ROCKETMAN
02-11-2004, 04:10 AM
Not bad, buit its a pure chick's car, ud never catch me driving it..

U'd never be caught dead driving it? What, r u not comfortable with ure sexuality? R u in some sort of a crisis or something? Its an automobile. If u drive it, it doesnt make u a chick, pussy, gay...whatever.

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by ROCKETMAN
U'd never be caught dead driving it? What, r u not comfortable with ure sexuality? R u in some sort of a crisis or something? Its an automobile. If u drive it, it doesnt make u a chick, pussy, gay...whatever.
where do u see "catch me DEADdriving it?"
I said "catch me driving it"
and being sure of my sexuality has nothing to do with it...

ROCKETMAN
02-11-2004, 04:14 AM
OK. catch u driving it. one word. big deal.
So why not than? Cause its a chick car? Thats what it means.

mkgino
02-11-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by M3ntal Kev
I would seriously rethink that comment. y? Given a track like mosport, a cooper s would be faster than an M5?

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 04:16 AM
OK. catch u driving it. one word. big deal.
So why not than? Cause its a chick car? Thats what it means.
your putting words in my mouth, i dont like that*no-no*
ANd yes, i consider it a cute chick's car... Decently fast, amazingly handling chicks car... WOuld i buy it? NOP. Would I take it for a spin? probably, but when its dark, and no one can see me.. :D

ROCKETMAN
02-11-2004, 04:20 AM
Would I take it for a spin? probably, but when its dark, and no one can see me..

That was thw whole point of my first question!! Why r u afraid of being seen in a car.

U think that someone will point and laugh and say "haha look at that fag"

King Luis
02-11-2004, 04:21 AM
what i think terry and imyself are trying to say is that it is a good that out performs a lot of other cars.
BUT
styling wise it isn't the greatest and it suits women better
right?

bmwm5lover
02-11-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by King Luis
what i think terry and imyself are trying to say is that it is a good that out performs a lot of other cars.
BUT
styling wise it isn't the greatest and it suits women better
right?
if only the rest of the world(especially rocket man) was as smart as you, then the world WILL be a better place!

And yes, there is cars that i dont want be affiliated with, such as the hundai accent, hunday tinburon (the older model), and MINI!

M3ntal Kev
02-11-2004, 04:28 AM
y? Given a track like mosport, a cooper s would be faster than an M5?

Why not?

My M3 goes toe-to-toe against M5s at Mosport and I'm down 200hp. Yes, between corners 5 and 8 the M5 is a rocket. But even if the M5 pulls 10-15 lengths on me up the straight, I curiously find myself looking to pass by corner 1. I have lapped M5s at Mosport in both my cars.

The comment that was made was:
An M5 would seriously eat an mini cooper S,twisties,track w/e because once we get out the corner the M5 will out accelerate and cause a huge gap.

I have actually disproved that statement on more than one occasion, with actions rather than using words like would, could or should. Bottom line is, if you don't know something, ask someone who does before you start to make grand proclamations about "chick cars".

ROCKETMAN
02-11-2004, 04:29 AM
I understnad that part. BUT that still doesnt answer my question.
Why would u be afraid of being seen in it. Even if (in ure eyes) the mini is better suited for a girl, why would u have to hide with it???

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 04:38 AM
Why not?

My M3 goes toe-to-toe against M5s at Mosport and I'm down 200hp. Yes, between corners 5 and 8 the M5 is a rocket. But even if the M5 pulls 10-15 lengths on me up the straight, I curiously find myself looking to pass by corner 1. I have lapped M5s at Mosport in both my cars.

The comment that was made was:

I have actually disproved that statement on more than one occasion, with actions rather than using words like would, could or should. Bottom line is, if you don't know something, ask someone who does before you start to make grand proclamations about "chick cars".

First you say your Toe to Toe with them and then you say your able to pass them on the first corner?? It all depends on what kind of track then.Would you say an E30 M3 handles better then a Mini Cooper S? Does the E30 M3 bring in better lap times then Cooper S at Mosport?

M3ntal Kev
02-11-2004, 04:53 AM
First you say your Toe to Toe with them and then you say your able to pass them on the first corner?? It all depends on what kind of track then.Would you say an E30 M3 handles better then a Mini Cooper S? Does the E30 M3 bring in better lap times then Cooper S at Mosport?

By "toe-to-toe", I meant I do not get "seriously eaten". You said the M5 would eat a MCS in the twisties or on a track w/e based on the fact that it is faster up the straight. My point was that even with a 10-15 car lead, I can catch up to an e39 M5 by corner 1 (FYI: between corner 8 and corner 1 are corners 9 and 10). The reason that this is possible is because my speeds through the corners are much greater and my average speed around the track is greater than an M5; enough so that I can lap an M5 every 6-7 laps. Also, you didn't specify a particular track but Mosport still favours high HP cars.

Based on the way the cars are currently setup, the M3 is faster around the track, however with R-Compound tires and a more aggressive brake pads on the MCS, I think it would be too close to speculate. In any case, I still have to shave another 4s to 5s off my times before I'm happy.

Just for reference sake, how many MCS' or e30 M3s do you pass when you're at the track?

///Milk
02-11-2004, 04:54 AM
for a second..i thought the first pic was a Beetle..haah
looks pretty good tho

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 04:58 AM
By "toe-to-toe", I meant I do not get "seriously eaten". You said the M5 would eat a MCS in the twisties or on a track w/e based on the fact that it is faster up the straight. My point was that even with a 10-15 car lead, I can catch up to an e39 M5 by corner 1 (FYI: between corner 8 and corner 1 are corners 9 and 10). The reason that this is possible is because my speeds through the corners are much greater and my average speed around the track is greater than an M5; enough so that I can lap an M5 every 6-7 laps.

Based on the way the cars are currently setup, the M3 is faster around the track, however with R-Compound tires and a more aggressive brake pads on the MCS, I think it would be too close to speculate. In any case, I still have to shave another 4s to 5s off my times before I'm happy.

Just for reference sake, how many MCS' or e30 M3s do you pass when you're at the track?

I see your point but you have to agree that it depends on what track.I dont take my M5 to the track...wish i could,no time but i did encounter a few Minis on te highway and gave them beatings.Let me just say,for a 4000lb sedan it handles pretty darn well.

EDIT: We also all know it depends on the driver.Who knows what kind of drivers you go against...

M3ntal Kev
02-11-2004, 05:13 AM
I see your point but you have to agree that it depends on what track.I dont take my M5 to the track...wish i could,no time but i did encounter a few Minis on te highway and gave them beatings.Let me just say,for a 4000lb sedan it handles pretty darn well.

I agree. The M5 is no slouch, but it is not an ideal track car; conversely, both the e30 M3 and MCS are.
The MCS has the distinct pleasure of knocking the ITR off of it's perch as the best handling FWD car.

The M5 probably trounces MINIs on the highway, but I thought we were talking about the twisties? :confused: ;)

BTW, my MCS is at ~2700lbs and should (haven't dyno'd since upping the boost from 14psi to 19psi) be in the region of 205fwhp or about 230 crank hp. May be we can test out your theories? :D *th-up*

EDIT: We also all know it depends on the driver.Who knows what kind of drivers you go against...

Same goes for you. I know mine are at the track in the advanced groups at BMW Club Driver's Schools to learn how to be better and faster. Who knows what level of driver you're encountering? :rolleyes:

crazyvadim
02-11-2004, 05:19 AM
I agree. The M5 is no slouch, but it is not an ideal track car; conversely, both the e30 M3 and MCS are.
The MCS has the distinct pleasure of kncking the ITR off of it's perch as the best handling FWD car.

The M5 probably trounces MINIs on the highway, but I thought we were talking about the twisties? :confused: ;)

BTW, my MCS is at ~2700lbs and should (haven't dyno'd since upping the boost from 14psi to 19psi) be in the region of 205fwhp or about 230 crank hp. May be we can test out your theories? :D *th-up*

The highways arent all straight there is some tight turns here n there.You are right,M5 is not an ideal track but then again which 4 sports sedan is?? i think its the best 4 door track car then any other 4 door sedan.Honestly,i would take the ITR over the MCS because im more of a fan of NA power but i did find out something new today...never knew the MCS out handles the ITR.

Alezone
02-11-2004, 09:41 AM
I'd take MC-S, small, quick... who cares lots of them are driven by girls? some girls drive better than you all!!!

chick color? I'd still take it

Alezone
02-11-2004, 09:42 AM
and it's more like it...

koncise
02-11-2004, 08:04 PM
I'd proudly drive a mini... i dont see it as a chicks car or whatever

Gamite
02-11-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Alezone
and it's more like it...

thats almost exactly what I described earlier!!

M3ntal Kev
02-11-2004, 11:22 PM
So if I understand this correctly, this is girlie?

http://m3ntal.com/images/FDFB3635.JPG

King Luis
02-11-2004, 11:28 PM
i think the CONVERTIBLE is girlie.

SickFinga
02-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Small bubbly looking cars look girly.

I love Minis, and I wouldnt mind owning one, in fact I want my bro to get MC-S. But it does look girly.

Mystikal
02-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Mini's kick ass! Do you have any idea how much fun they are to drive? ESPECIALLY in the snow. w0w.

I took this pic a few weeks back. Cooper 5-speed, loaded to hell.

ROCKETMAN
02-12-2004, 01:07 AM
Small bubbly looking cars look girly.

I dont see the bubbly in it.

SickFinga
02-12-2004, 02:04 AM
I dont see the bubbly in it.

open your eyes

WhadUpp
02-12-2004, 02:10 AM
I'd buy one for my wife, she likes them

ROBM3
02-12-2004, 02:12 AM
Top 10 "girlie" cars:

1. VW Beetle
2. Toyota Celica
3. VW Golf
4. Mazda Miata
5. BMW Z3
6. Honda civics (alotta people drive one anyways these days)
7. Hyundai Tiburon
8. Mini cooper
9. Mazda Protege 5
10. Acura Integra

SickFinga
02-12-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
Top 10 "girlie" cars:

1. VW Beetle
2. Toyota Celica
3. VW Golf
4. Mazda Miata
5. BMW Z3
7. Hyundai Tiburon
8. Mini cooper
9. Mazda Protege 5
10. Acura Integra

Where is Boxster?

BMW_7
02-12-2004, 02:17 AM
Wow... chick car? Does that make you feel more of a man rob?

this is retarded.

ROBM3
02-12-2004, 02:18 AM
Well I could only put 10 cars...

Honourable mention:

- Honda Cr-v
- Toyota Rav 4
- Chrysler Sebring
- Suzuki Aerio
- Suzuki Sidekick
- Toyota echo hatchback
- BMW 318ti

I have alos seen alotta girls these days driving Honda preludes ! I mean alot !

koncise
02-12-2004, 02:20 AM
Top 10 "girlie" cars:

1. VW Beetle
2. Toyota Celica
3. VW Golf
4. Mazda Miata
5. BMW Z3
7. Hyundai Tiburon
8. Mini cooper
9. Mazda Protege 5
10. Acura Integra

Precidia mx3?

and i'd say the sunfire is getting there too.

Mystikal
02-12-2004, 02:22 AM
- BMW 318ti

Whoa, your list was solid until here.

ROBM3
02-12-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
Whoa, your list was solid until here.

hahha..thats just my opinion. hahahaI had to pick the Z3 and the 318ti as BMW girlie cars...lol :D :D

WhadUpp
02-12-2004, 02:32 AM
Where's the Jetta?

Mystikal
02-12-2004, 02:34 AM
hahha..thats just my opinion. hahahaI had to pick the Z3 and the 318ti as BMW girlie cars...lol :D :D

To me the ti is way more masculine than the prissy E60 or soccer mom X3.

ROBM3
02-12-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by WhadUpp
Where's the Jetta?

no..The Golf + Beetle are more girle than the Jetta.

crazyvadim
02-12-2004, 03:47 AM
I would say a CRX is girly.

SickFinga
02-12-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
To me the ti is way more masculine than the prissy E60 or soccer mom X3.

wtf??? e60 is mean as fawk.

Mystikal
02-12-2004, 03:14 PM
The E60 looks like a Japanese hooker wearing way too much makeup. The E39 was mean and serious, this new 5er is G A Y.

ROCKETMAN
02-12-2004, 07:35 PM
A CRX is defenetly a girls car!

ROBM3
02-12-2004, 07:38 PM
A CRX is defenetly a girls car!

Really ? weird cuz I've only seen a few girls drive these cars in my life. :rolleyes:

I guess you think all civic hatchbacks are girls cars rocketgeek ?

ROCKETMAN
02-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Really ? weird cuz I've only seen a few girls drive these cars in my life.

First of all, if a car is girlie or not depends on the nature of the car. The styling, the image etc. Not if actual female is driving or not.

second, i've only seen a few people drive those, period. (with bags over their heads)

I dont really care much about the civic. But i don't think its "girlie" because i dont believe in that bullshit.

(except maybe 1 or 2 cars)

Autotechnica
02-14-2004, 04:58 PM
The Mini may look like a "girly" car to some, but it certainly does not drive like one. I hate people who judge a car based on it's looks and assumes it's just another VW beetle. Why don't you guys actually go and test drive one before you start talking all this shit?

Ok, the car doesn't have a huge 400HP V8, but it's a lightweight car which is FWD and it handles like a go-kart. It can definitely keep up with the quicker cars on the track.

I think some of you are a little too obsessed with displacement.

Personally, I think the mini is a brilliant looking little machine. I'd buy one, only I'd feel bad for driving it in the winter.

Bry

Gamite
02-15-2004, 02:04 AM
Really ? weird cuz I've only seen a few girls drive these cars in my life. :rolleyes:

I guess you think all civic hatchbacks are girls cars rocketgeek ?

I saw a girl driving one the other day.

Here's a pic of the car.

http://railegelbvieh.com/upload/save/crx61.jpg

King Luis
02-15-2004, 02:41 AM
^^^^ouch :D