PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy rims?

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
02-10-2004, 04:20 AM
I'm going out tommorrow to get some pricing on rims for the 760. Any shops you guys recommend (around toronto)?

I was going to order them through www.wheelboutique.com but really want to see what they look like in person before buying.

I'm going to head down to Extreme Wheel & Tire (dealer recommended them), any others that are worth my time checking out?

WASABI
02-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I think www.speedstarsauto.com had some HREs on display. BC Auto carries some nice Dronnell 20"-21"s.

Slowered318
02-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Wheel and tire zone.. eglington just west of dixie

Krim 325I
02-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by -=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
I'm going out tommorrow to get some pricing on rims for the 760. Any shops you guys recommend (around toronto)?

I was going to order them through www.wheelboutique.com but really want to see what they look like in person before buying.

I'm going to head down to Extreme Wheel & Tire (dealer recommended them), any others that are worth my time checking out?

Where is wheel boutique located ? are the price in canadian $$ ?? :eek: :eek: If they are its dirt cheap :O

Mitch555
02-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Slowered318
Wheel and tire zone.. eglington just west of dixie

Ya, they have a bunch of rims in the showroom and a huge selection in their catalogues. Go check their stuff out. *th-up*

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
02-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Just got back from Extreme Wheel & Tire, and looks like we're goin end up buying them from there.

Understated
02-10-2004, 09:41 PM
make sure u take pics after *th-up*

Mitch555
02-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the info guys. Just got back from Extreme Wheel & Tire, and looks like we're goin end up buying them from there.

Not a fan of shopping around are we? lol

What rims did ya choose from them?

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
02-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Krim 325I
Where is wheel boutique located ? are the price in canadian $$ ?? :eek: :eek: If they are its dirt cheap :O

They are located in Florida i believe. Even though their prices are in american dollars, they still have pretty decent prices.

Originally posted by Mitch555
Not a fan of shopping around are we? lol

What rims did ya choose from them?

lol, I was planning on shopping around but after visiting this place (Extreme Wheel & Tire) I was pretty happy with their prices and level of professionalism.

We still haven't ordered anything, they are trying to hunt down a reputable manufacturer for the tire size we need. So we are still waiting on an accurate quote from them on the total cost.

Still haven't picked a style yet either. Finding it really hard to decide between these two:

643R

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308134

647R

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308145

Mitch555
02-10-2004, 10:32 PM
They are located in Florida i believe. Even though their prices are in american dollars, they still have pretty decent prices.

lol, I was planning on shopping around but after visiting this place (Extreme Wheel & Tire) I was pretty happy with their prices and level of professionalism.

We still haven't ordered anything, they are trying to hunt down a reputable manufacturer for the tire size we need. So we are still waiting on an accurate quote from them on the total cost.

Still haven't picked a style yet either. Finding it really hard to decide between these two:

643R

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308134

647R

http://maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=308141

Your gonna get them in 22's? Who's car is the 760? What colour is the car?

Bill Gates
02-10-2004, 10:36 PM
damn, the 647R look mint! :cool:

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
02-10-2004, 10:44 PM
Your gonna get them in 22's? Who's car is the 760? What colour is the car?

yup we are going to get them in 22". The salesperson at Extreme Wheel & Tire tryed to talk us out of it but after calling HRE he began to see it our way.

The 760 is the "family car"/"Take out clients car". Because of this we can't go with the black finish like mo pete has on his 760, due to it looking unprofessional.

The car is black saphire metalic.

Bill Gates
02-10-2004, 10:54 PM
The 760 is the "family car"/"Take out clients car". Because of this we can't go with the black finish like mo pete has on his 760, due to it looking unprofessional.

in that case, the 643R look more conservative, IMO.

///MsAniTy
02-10-2004, 11:04 PM
im with bill

Mitch555
02-10-2004, 11:21 PM
yup we are going to get them in 22". The salesperson at Extreme Wheel & Tire tryed to talk us out of it but after calling HRE he began to see it our way.

You do realize once you put the 22's on the 7, your NEVER gonna drive your 328 right? :D

Your dad is okay with the fact that he has to spend over $10g's for rims and rubber? Damn.... your dad is pimpin! I wish my dad was still like that. I'm trying to convince my pops to bust on some 19z on his new E class for the summer.

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
02-10-2004, 11:42 PM
You do realize once you put the 22's on your NEVER gonna drive your 328 right? :D

Your dad is okay with the fact that he has to spend over $10g's for rims and rubber? Damn.... your dad is pimpin! I wish my dad was still like that. I'm trying to convince my pops to bust on some 19z on his new E class for the summer.

lol, ill be driving my 325 all the time. it will be extremely hard for me to snag the car anytime during the week do to it's main purpose being for the business.

The car is not my dad's but my uncles. I don't want to get into details about how it in actual fact it is a "family car" since my uncle owns it, as i will sound like a cocky prick which i dont like to come off as.

blacknblue-e30
02-11-2004, 07:58 PM
647R, that looks money