02-07-2004, 07:56 AM
check this vid out..
http://www.losingstreak.net/files/fun_on_ice.wmv

mkgino
02-07-2004, 05:22 PM
woah, its one of the Beetles!

Gianpaolo_E46
02-07-2004, 06:01 PM
i know i shouldnt be laughing, but i am LMAO haahaaahha....poor E46 though i feel bad for him only cause the fat ass put the arrow on the wrong way

Xray
02-07-2004, 08:27 PM
looooool, the white toyota was too funny. lmfao

the floor was soo slippery that when the white truck driver was getting out of the car, he almost sliped.

lol, the stupid idiot tried to fix the arrow at the end and point it to the left. lol good thing there were people video taping it. good proof for the bimmer to use against the city.

niko_gt
02-07-2004, 08:41 PM
they're all a bunch of donkeys going way too fast and dont know how to drive their cars..

AlpWhitE46
02-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Its funny that these people crash..and stand in the right lane where its the most dangerous and other cars can crash into them...
p.s itd be so hilarious if the fat fgt slipped when he was gonna go change the arrow.

BladeRunner
02-07-2004, 11:42 PM
that bmw driver was getting it. that silver Monteroor or Range Rover SUV driver paniced a little and slammed on bracks but kept sliding. The person in the white Chevy or whatever four door did good handling the car on ice. what was with the black SUV and white Toyota, why were they driving so fast? that volvo was almost gone, hittin that road vehicle which is made of like 90% steel to the Volvos aluminum that would've been bad. what's with the road vehicles light ---> shouldn't it be <---? Poor e46 that was a hard hit, barely hurt road vehicle. The volvo would've been like the BMW but worse. would you all say the BMW is a write off? Thats some serious damage.

those driver really shouldn't have been standing near nor next to their vehicle knowing there was ice out. its like when your vehicle is brock down on the HWY you don't just sit in it until help comes unless forced to, because some can hit you.

Where was this filmed I saw this on ABC last year or the year prior.

BladeRunner
02-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Even with the video city not going to pay for anything. It just like a police car hitting you police man just gone get out with swold chest and say its your falt. I see them all the time in my area going 60-80mph in a 45 even when not on call. One almost hit me when I was turning right in an intersection. I hear rurrrrrrrr and look to my rear-view-mirror look who I see a police officer buring rubber for no reason. At the next intersection he went to floor it around me I was going to show him some Bimmer power but I thought about it and said he'll try to give me a ticket or something. I was in second or third too, it would've been halarious.

V-Thang
02-08-2004, 03:51 AM
man thats jokes! LOL

Quack
02-08-2004, 07:26 PM
must be their first time seeing ice or something, morons