PDA

View Full Version : FS: (2) Pionner 4" 100 watt speakers

Autotechnica
02-06-2004, 03:51 PM
They are practically brand new in box. I bought them less than 2 months ago and had them in the car for about 2 weeks. I took them out because I bought larger speakers.

I bought them from wallmart for around $40CDN I think. Possibly more. Anyways, I have no use for them. Make me an offer.

They are 100watts max and still come in the box in brand new condition. They don't produce much bass, but they are good mids for door panel replacement speakers.

Here is a picture of the exact item I'm selling.

Bry

Gamite
02-06-2004, 05:50 PM
Is pionner some new no name company that I havent heard of? :P

Autotechnica
02-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Gamite
Is pionner some new no name company that I havent heard of? :P

Yep, it's like Pioneer, only better! :D

Autotechnica
02-07-2004, 01:38 PM
Speakers are sold!

Thanks,

Bryan

Autotechnica
02-16-2004, 01:57 AM
Buyer backed out.

Now asking $20CDN

Bry

koncise
02-16-2004, 03:24 AM
how do i know if the speakers in my door are 3.5" or 4"? If they're 4, i'd take them... since i still have stock ones in there.

Autotechnica
02-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by koncise
how do i know if the speakers in my door are 3.5" or 4"? If they're 4, i'd take them... since i still have stock ones in there.

It doesn't really matter what size the ones in your door panel are. The thing is, they won't mount properly reguardless. The mesh for the speaker is glued directly onto the speaker and cannot be removed. If you remove your stock door panel speaker, the mesh goes off with it. If you cut the mesh off, the only way you can remount the mesh is to glue it onto the door panel, it's quite difficult. The last time I mounted 6.25" speakers in my door panel and just used screws to attach them, not the prettiest and cleanest way, but it worked.

Anyways, I have no idea what size the door panel speaker is. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Bry

koncise
02-16-2004, 05:35 PM
I just replaced the tweeters in my doors a couple weeks ago, and yea, the grill was attatched to them... it was a pain in the ass, but i managed to seperate them using a heat blower, a clamp to hold it, and brute strength :P

Now the question is if I wanna go through all that again :D