PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin oF selling my dub and buying a bimmer what do you think?

scarboroughdub
02-05-2004, 08:00 PM
hey guys i used to be on this forum a while back but i forgot my sign in name so i created a new one, anyways i own a 1994 vw gti 2.0 which has almost everything done to it from suspension to turbo you name it anyways i need a RWD car and i was looking at an nissan 240sx for a while but i always keep coming back to the bmw. anyways the bimmer that im interested in would be a 1994 and up 325is 5 speed all i wanted to know do these come with a lsd or not. as far as it goes for me i work for a shop part time doing custom turbo setups so be suprised if i turboed that bimmer a short while after i got it thats if i get it so what do you guys think about this e36 thanks here is some pics of my current car.

http://members.rogers.com/layz/car1.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/layz/car2.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/layz/car3.jpg

sadda///M
02-05-2004, 08:48 PM
How much do you want for the vdubya? specs? bottom line selling price not asking price? I know a couple o vw guys who are looking for a done up vw.

golden
02-06-2004, 12:19 AM
damn your car is low

Quack
02-06-2004, 01:13 AM
your car looks familiar, have you been driving on the 404 north really fast in the right hand lane at night, going about 200+km/h? just asking cause some while back I met a red golf on the 404 we were both cruising at high speeds.

scarboroughdub
02-06-2004, 02:30 AM
yeah i always drive on the 404 to and from work, were you driving a 4 door 5 series bmw

Quack
02-06-2004, 02:36 AM
at that time that I saw you I was driving a midnight green Lexus LS400, I was in the left lane, I notice someone in the far right going the same speed as I was, I was just surprised

Bigbore
02-06-2004, 02:39 AM
scarborough dub! lol, you wanna sell your car again!

well BMW is a great choice, 240 wasnt !!! lol

notmpowered
02-06-2004, 04:25 AM
240s ****ing rule. Cheap power and decent looks. Volkswagens look great but build quality isnt near that of a bmw. Once you drive a decent bimmer you will never regret leaving dub.

Soldo
02-06-2004, 04:37 AM
The nissan is a nice and fun toy, the BM is a good chocie too, i believe SOME came with LSD's but are pretty rare to find!

Was your car in the trader before??
Looks clean, just hope you have some NICE rims for that puppy in the summer time!

scarboroughdub
02-06-2004, 04:37 AM
i hope so i feel really bad about leaving it and thats why i havent in the past bigbore can hopefully vouch for my car as ive done everything properly in it from the start most things with lukasz at lukasportz, but i need RWD and i nissan will do but i dunno i wanna stay german

SebSter
02-06-2004, 07:08 AM
ur car looks exactly like this gti i saw a couple of nights ago on the dvp, ****in around half racing/speeding but not seriously...late night,goin northbound.. was that you?

scarboroughdub
02-06-2004, 04:58 PM
^^^ yeah that was me i was with my buddies and i saw your maxbimmer sticker on your window, dont get me wrong ide go for a nice highway pull but i got a speeding ticket 2 weeks ago so i gotta chill until i get that taken care of