PDA

View Full Version : PACER Program, Good ??? oor Bad ???

Dan Bro
02-04-2004, 01:56 AM
I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this program. But if you would like to know what I'm talking about read up here.
http://pacerprogram.brinkster.net/copyright.htm

I think personally that program is being taken out of hand. First they tell us that doing up your car is good, then after few months after they got big they tell us the rules for doing up your car ??? and no matter what we still get BS tickets
what the hell is up with that.
I understand that spending money on your car is a hobby and people like it, damn it they use to do it before in the 60's and now by programs like that we are getting bashed by it.
I hope I can get your guys opinion on some of it, but I trully think that program is a waste of our tax paying money. Its a non-profit organization that our goverment is spending money on and were getting screwed at the end, doesn't that piss you off ???
Same with high intake TV, there bashing us right on TV.
I think its time to do something about it.

In 5 years time there was about 20 deaths caused by "street racing"
but also inthose 5 years over 2000 people died cause of drinking and driving.
So now tell me, where is the money going to ???
Why are we allowing the PACER program to take effect while its screwing us over.

I would love some opinions on this topic from you guys, thank you. Tell me what you trully think of the PACER program.

crazyvadim
02-04-2004, 02:56 AM
haha those pacer police cars look sick

blackshark
02-04-2004, 04:16 AM
civic with a push bar ha ha probably to push a sreetracing civic of the higway or somthing