PDA

View Full Version : BMW Mini-bus !! Spy Pic


TiemenT
01-30-2004, 10:56 PM
this is the only model bmw misses I think:
http://www2.autospies.com/images/uploads/large/SP32-20040129-152705.jpg
http://www2.autospies.com/images/uploads/large/SP32-20040129-152644.jpg

SpoolinS6
01-30-2004, 11:07 PM
REPOST !

SpudBoy
01-30-2004, 11:18 PM
not missing it:P
(pic by Gamite)

BladeRunner
01-31-2004, 02:21 AM
I'm glade they didn't make it. Would make BMW look more general pub. Anyway few people even drive minivans (well in my area) today; the SUV/SUT is the minivan of today and tommorow.

A study done a few months back said there are 50 million (i think) SUVs on U.S. roads. The population of the U.S. is guesstimated to be 250 million.

EMPOWERD
01-31-2004, 04:18 AM
yeah, that's all we need now... a f*ckin minivan with Bangleized headlights. I'm so done with BMW.

ROBM3
01-31-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by EMPOWERD
yeah, that's all we need now... a f*ckin minivan with Bangleized headlights. I'm so done with BMW.

I couldn't have said it better myslef !

(I think I know why I sold my M3 now.... cuz I'm embarrased to own a BMW) :rolleyes:

duffy325
01-31-2004, 04:29 AM
Probably just competition for the A-Class. Keep in mind that even though a company wants to stay exclusive, most (with the exception of porsche for one) need cars to keep the profits rolling. And with those profits they can design even better M cars!

M50E30
01-31-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
I couldn't have said it better myslef !

(I think I know why I sold my M3 now.... cuz I'm embarrased to own a BMW) :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of your BMW bashing! Your a complete idiot...plain and simple. You sold your BMW E30 M3 for a Honda CRX and you are complaining about being too embarrased to own a BMW. Man you must do some hard drugs. Yes Honda makes a good product but why step down from a BMW? Why didn't you get a Mercedez? Audi? or even a higher end Japanese Import like an Acura Integra/RSX or a Lexus IS300?

And if you hate BMW's that much then leave this board and sign up to the Toronto Civic Club!

Rob in a nutshell:

:confused: - BMW
:confused: - Honda

:idea: - Honda

EQUALS

*drink*

ROBM3
01-31-2004, 05:06 AM
Dave, don't question me !

I am not bashing BMW 's..........(I'm bashing the new BMW's,99-> present)

I'm the idiot ? I'm not the one who repainted/bodykitted,engine swapped my E30 , and 1 week later put it up for sale......


LoL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

M50E30
01-31-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
I'm the idiot ? I'm not the one who repainted/bodykitted,engine swapped my E30 , and 1 week later put it up for sale......

Hey moron! I still have the car you retard! I will not sell it below what I want for it (which you probably didn't do with your M3). And do you know why I have it for sale? Probably not.

Thanx for comming out again,
Dave

ROBM3
01-31-2004, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
And do you know why I have it for sale? Probably not.

Thanx for comming out again,
Dave

Actually you wanted to sell it to buy a shack. All in a lame attempt to get married (to some fat bimbo) LoL

Don't worry, porkchop, I know why.

All I know is that I made a wise choice in selling the M3.
DONT BASH THE CRX, CUZ THAT MODEL, ALONG WITH THE CIVIC IS WHAT MADE HONDA !

M50E30
01-31-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
Actually you wanted to sell it to buy a shack. All in a lame attempt to get married (to some fat bimbo) LoL

Don't worry, porkchop, I know why.

Next time you see me comming you better not play your little two faced attitude with me (macho on the computer and everyones best friend when you meet them face to face) you better run.

:mad:

And just to let you know I will be getting the engagement ring this week and will be married in 2005.

So how does it feel living at home with no REAL girlfriend?

ROBM3
01-31-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by M50E30

:mad:

And just to let you know I will be getting the engagement ring this week and will be married in 2005.

So how does it feel living at home with no REAL girlfriend?

You are fuked ! Single life is the best ! Marriage is *thmbsdwn*

Good luck anyways.

M50E30
01-31-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
You are fuked ! Single life is the best ! Marriage is *thmbsdwn*

Good luck anyways.

Fu@kin' Chicken Sh!t. I honestly don't know why you are still allowed to post on this board. Your posts are absolutly crap and have nothing to contribute to this BMW community.

mkgino
01-31-2004, 05:32 AM
mmmmmmmmmm, nam nam nam nam nam.................

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/talc/images/popcorn.jpg