PDA

View Full Version : Video: My Midnight Merry-Go-Round (drifts of course)

Mystikal
01-22-2004, 05:02 AM
Scared the crap outta my cameraman a few times this night. :D

Right Click, Save As: http://mystikal.bmwgarage.net/Mystikal's%20Dizzy%20Drifts.mpg

Shoutout to koncise for filling in for my absent ftp skills. *wave*

R_JAY
01-22-2004, 05:55 AM
Damn, sweet vid*th-up*
I think i'd be a little nervous too :D
You got anything left on those winters?

330DTM
01-22-2004, 06:41 AM
Whoa, haha that looks amazing. You're a good drifter, especially how you were able to drift in circles around the camera man.

Yeah, I did something like that last year with my Audi friend. It did scare the crap out of me when he was approaching me and drifting; same with when he drifted around me as if i was a lamp post. haha...

Bob Loblaw
01-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Nice! That must've been fun!

Mystikal
01-23-2004, 02:49 AM
R Jay: My winters have barely any wear. The snow and ice don't wear them at all. I do this stuff for hours on end with no visible wear. *th-up*

Mike: Thanks, I love the circles trick. He managed to spin on his feet pretty damn smoothly too, the footage is perfect.

Al: Way too much fun. *wiggle*

skillton
01-24-2004, 09:36 AM
Not bad... quality is kinda shitty tho... You should see what my fwd vw can do in slippery conditions tho, I got good winter tires in the front, and bald all seasons in the back :D
Where'd u do those? I had some fun in a big ass walmart parking lot(scarborough) @ like 12am... no cars around, I was kinda paranoid about the cops tho, but they can't do much since its private property :D

SpudBoy
01-25-2004, 08:39 PM
lol:cool:

Jon@Bimmersport
01-29-2004, 12:24 AM
looks good jay! i am tryin to master keepin it sideways now...next winter though, when i gotta learn on a completely new car *mumble* lol

Mystikal
01-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Haha Jon you should have seen me coming out of that S-bend when I left your house today. Full opposite-lock drift in the first curve, then chained it to a full opposite-lock drift in the second part. Oh, and there were 3 guys on a driveway watching the whole thing and laughing. *wiggle*

SpoolinS6
01-29-2004, 02:35 AM
fuk i hope at the next meet coming up someone films
lol im ganna go drift crazzzy lol !

IvvN
01-29-2004, 01:26 PM
The quality is shit.

BMW BMXer
01-29-2004, 04:14 PM
Fitapldis are hot run em in the summer :D

Jon@Bimmersport
01-29-2004, 04:20 PM
ROFLMAO remember that KID!?!?! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was SO funny i saw him today when i was drifting and he was watching and was raising his arms going "yayyy!!" I almost lost it drifting!

Mystikal
01-30-2004, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
Fitapldis are hot run em in the summer :D

They seriously look sick on the car. If they were 15's or 16's I'd have some hot shit.

Originally posted by E46_lover
ROFLMAO remember that KID!?!?! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was SO funny i saw him today when i was drifting and he was watching and was raising his arms going "yayyy!!" I almost lost it drifting!

Hahahaha, the look on his face as I came around the court sliding was so damn funny. And then he picked up his little car and ran up the driveway, oh shit, good times.