PDA

View Full Version : Really upset.... more like angry!!!

Boris The Blade
01-22-2004, 01:46 AM
http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=13290

the above link is to a mazda 6 forum. the car featured is my friends. He came to me one day and said that he wanted to put a tv and a head unit in his car, so I said cooool... I love doing this shit. So i started by ripping apart his dash. this took about a month and I enjoyed it. The final product is what you see in the pics. it looks great in person.

Well, the reason why I'm angry is that the post says nothing about me doing the job. everyone on that forum thinks its him and its not. nothing was done by him except for buying the products. I mentioned it to him jokingly about not giving me props and he couldnt answer. How do i go about telling him how i feel without f*cking up our relationship. Oh and by the way, I made $0 on this because I didnt think a friend would charge.

p.s. what do you guys think of the work i did. you can be honest if you dont like it. it wouldnt bother me a bit, its not like i did the work! lol...... :)

Lennon
01-22-2004, 02:10 AM
So what man, put a reply in there just saying how much fun you had installing it for him, that way your not being a jerk, and your taking the credit, there, done.

crusher
01-22-2004, 02:24 AM
wow very nice work. though i cant find any info regarding u on that site. Although, if I were u I would talk to your friend first and see whats up. Looks like he's trying to generate some interest and price out the mod u made.

Jeff

Jattdee328
01-22-2004, 03:14 AM
damm people taking advantage and stuff I HATE IT

good work though...wicked even
Harps

sadda///M
01-22-2004, 03:21 AM
what's so hard about giving props or a simple thank you?

unthankful bastards. hate em

R_JAY
01-22-2004, 04:17 AM
I'm sorry but that's not your boy. He knew you would read it and still made it look like he did everything. Then there's that part about time wasted on his end pfff. I really hope this isn't somebody you grew up with cause that's COLD!
Nice work though*th-up*

Boris The Blade
01-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Thanks guys...

Even my wife is buggin out, she cant believe he did that. But anyway, we have been friends for about 6 years now. I dont care, F*ck it. His fiberglass enclosure has to wait. I need to focus getting my car done!

Thanks again guys..

Johnny

this is my scary looking ride that has been waiting to be finished for months now...

dtthiaga
01-22-2004, 05:34 PM
If you did all the work, good job! Donít do any more favours for him, he may come around. Look at it this way, you had good practice on some interior work and itís not even your car.

If it bothers you, and the friendship is worth saving, then talk to him. If not, his loss.

blacknblue-e30
01-22-2004, 07:13 PM
You do good work bro, im impressed! :)

app
01-22-2004, 08:12 PM
Damn, you should so some write-ups for that kind of stuff. Very impressive work. Too bad your boy lost you for any future work, cause you certainly know what you're doing, and it doesn't look like crap :)

Boris The Blade
01-22-2004, 08:31 PM
see.... this is all i wanted. you guys made me feel a whole lot better. thanks for the props guys. :( i just wanted to be notice.....lol :)