PDA

View Full Version : Applied At Sisley Honda

qwk325
01-20-2004, 10:29 PM
I applied at Sisley Honda on Friday , hopefully I get in . I applied for the service advisor position , I need at a change from mechanics , but want to stay in the trade, hopefully this will give me more time for my own things, and most of all I can go to work clean and come home clean , hopefully it goes good for me .

BMW_M52_M20
01-20-2004, 10:36 PM
It's a good position to be in, I am one for Oakville VW/Audi and love it. Good Luck
Jay

crazyvadim
01-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by qwk325
I applied at Sisley Honda on Friday , hopefully I get in . I applied for the service advisor position , I need at a change from mechanics , but want to stay in the trade, hopefully this will give me more time for my own things, and most of all I can go to work clean and come home clean , hopefully it goes good for me .

When i used to work i always wore gloves and a suit on the job,didnt have a problem with myself getting dirty.....only problem i had though was getting in my car before and after work in that dirty suit smelling like gas and oil*mumble*
You ASE ceritified?? whered you work before??
good luck with your application,i hope they accept you;)

DAM
01-20-2004, 10:43 PM
Good Luck, i can bring my car to you

qwk325
01-20-2004, 10:46 PM
I was a at Volvo for 6 yrs , and when I resigned I was a Foreman , I am currently at General Motors , but gave them my notice, true I wear gloves to but sometimes they are just in the way , just looking to try something different.

crazyvadim
01-20-2004, 10:49 PM
I was a at Volvo for 6 yrs , and when I resigned I was a Foreman , I am currently at General Motors , but gave them my notice, true I wear gloves to but sometimes they are just in the way , just looking to try something different.

Nothing better then owning your own shop,dont work for noone just come in and sit in your office and chillout (for half a day atleast)

qwk325
01-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by crazyvadim
Nothing better then owning your own shop,dont work for noone just come in and sit in your office and chillout (for half a day atleast)

Very true nothing wrong with that , i am currently looking for a shop to purchase, do something on my own , If I do the first oil change is on me crazyvadim.*th-up*

crazyvadim
01-20-2004, 10:59 PM
Very true nothing wrong with that , i am currently looking for a shop to purchase, do something on my own , If I do the first oil change is on me crazyvadim.*th-up*

hahhahah...thanks for the oil change but il just save you the hassle and let 1 of my workers do it for me:P