PDA

View Full Version : Tinting

SUPERCHARGED
01-19-2004, 07:58 PM
I wanted to get my windows tinted.

have anyof you guys had experience wth TINTKING. thats where i was looking to do it.

d12
01-20-2004, 01:48 AM
tingking sux, call this guy Richard at 9057808468 he's in richmond hill, you won't be sorry =)

he does many tinting from dealerships, last time i saw brand new 545i, and couple months ago i saw brand new m5.... i tinted my 330ci 5 days ago there, perfect job.

HIM
01-20-2004, 01:50 AM
Mine was done at tintking, and it looks good, no air bubbles at all whereas my sister got her intergra tinted somewhere else and there were a few air bubbles so they had to redo it, I think they do a good job

omid
01-20-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by d12
tingking sux, call this guy Richard at 9057808468 he's in richmond hill, you won't be sorry =)

he does many tinting from dealerships, last time i saw brand new 545i, and couple months ago i saw brand new m5.... i tinted my 330ci 5 days ago there, perfect job.
i know 3 ppl who did their cars from tintking and none of them had complains.my brother-sebster and mikester did their cars there and it looks good.:confused:

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
01-20-2004, 03:13 AM
don't go to tint king! it's the worst place possible to get your windows tinted. Got mine done there last year and within a month started to bubble and peel off. I then went back to them and showed them what happened, and they tryed to charge me to fix it all, even though they have a guarantee for a certain period of time.

btw, there was a thread that was already done about this, look here:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18450&highlight=Tint+King

WASABI
01-20-2004, 03:12 PM
I've had nothing but bad experience with TintKing. Specially the ones in mississauga. There's one in Markham I believe, that's been OK though. Their tint turns blue/purple after one summer. :huh?:

BMWF1
01-20-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by SUPERCHARGED
I wanted to get my windows tinted.

have anyof you guys had experience wth TINTKING. thats where i was looking to do it.

Please don't do it urself unless u want to fuk it up, pay the couple bucks and get it done right

1Low325IS
01-21-2004, 12:18 AM
hey i got my windows tinted blue and i want them redone cause of bubblin, i live in oshawa, so if tintking is no good who should i go to? i dont wanna go to richmond hill for tintin so anywhere close is fine... thanks

blackshark
01-21-2004, 05:58 AM
i dunno about u but tintking on Queensway suck i did 3 cars
of mine and they always lazy, doing tons of shortcuts
i even told them once that i will give 50 bucks more just
do it perfect, well they living whole bunch of garbage leftovers
dirty close on white interior oh man i am not going there again.