PDA

View Full Version : First Drift Video

V-Thang
01-19-2004, 03:32 AM
Hey. tonite me and my buddies went to do some drifting. All the BIG parking lots were too cloes to a major road so we didnt wanna risk getting caught. We found a fairly large parking lot at a back of a mcdonalds and truck stop area. Sorry for the slow speeds, the parking lot wasnt too big to get enough speed and my summer tires blow for traction lol.

So here's the video of just me drifting, the whole video with my friends is too big (50mb).

First Link: http://neo.econcept-web.com/rammen.wmv

Second Link: http://couchpotato.no-ip.com/stored/ramen.wmv

*if the first link is slow, try the second one*

Unknown
01-19-2004, 03:38 AM
Ass dragging isn't drifting.

SickFinga
01-19-2004, 03:38 AM
How is this drifting?

EMPOWERD
01-19-2004, 03:44 AM
Looks like fun. It's not easy drifting a large FWD car around a small parking lot. Love the song too.... oldie, but goodie.

SpoolinS6
01-19-2004, 04:05 AM
great video man
im ganna do one one day fuken camera man
my buddys always busy ! !!!

V-Thang
01-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by EMPOWERD
Looks like fun. It's not easy drifting a large FWD car around a small parking lot. Love the song too.... oldie, but goodie.

thanks bro. Yea its not that easy to get that thing to spin around and stuff. Keep in mind that my tires are still from summer so I cant get enough traction to get enough speed and stuff.

Some time this week me and my buddies are gonna hit a big parking lot and see what we can do... we drift around streets and turns but its not worth it to risk a car coming or a popo driving through.

Mikester
01-19-2004, 06:29 PM
whats the song called??

V-Thang
01-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Trance Angel- On The Beach

Manimillion
01-20-2004, 11:18 PM
wow, you'r cool *sleep*

CARLiTO_
01-24-2004, 12:17 AM
hahhaha..

what was that?

i do that in my mom's oldsmobile but i dont call it drifting..

skillton
01-24-2004, 08:11 AM
That's pretty weak man... I guess your cars too heavy for that stuff... and it's not drifting, it's just oversteer...
I did some nice e-brake and no e-brake turns in my GTI 2 nights ago... it was a lot funner than that... maybe I'll make a nice lil vid the next time I do it... and my friend in his e36 could do some actual drifting since his car is rwd