PDA

View Full Version : What would you do in this situation

bmwboy88
01-17-2004, 03:10 PM
Last night, when I was sitting in my car waiting for my wife to come out of grocery store, these 2 black punks driving a Honda CRV pulled in and parked beside me. I didn't think of anything and just went on playing with the radio system. All of sudden, one of the black punk open his door hard and slam his door at my door. I was in shocked when I heard it and felt the hit.
When I look outside, the f^^ing asshole gave me a smirk and walk toward his friend. I went ouside to check the damage, his buddy yells out...'You f***ing chicks with your BMWs.....you deserve that....'

The damage sustained from last night was paint got chipped off and a deep indentation on the driver's door.

By that time, my wife has came out from the grocery store so I held back and left with my wife. On the way home, I was furious and wondering what I would of have done.

Why is that people these days, espically punks don't respect people's property and they have to be so racist......

Just want to know what you guys would of done in this situation.

blacknblue-e30
01-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Im sorry to hear about that, thats terrible!

I would have called the cops, takin down a plate number, then left. I dont think i would have started anything, cause who knows, could be somethin dangerous around, like a gun or whatever, plus it was only you and your wife.

the evidence is all over their door, they should have a mark or some kind, aswell as a bit of your paint on the door, so i wouldnt worry about them not being blamed.

magnus
01-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I would do this:
I d take out my screw driver and stabb it in their door while they were walking away, making sure i can drive off! then i would stabb their tire so they cant drive off and just wave bye to them really polite and drive off! Otherwise you should have called the cops on them there and then!

Mikester
01-17-2004, 03:43 PM
yea, why didnt you get the plates atleast?? should've done that.
i've got a short temper, and if someone did it to me and said what they said, id probably take all my tools out of the trunk and just ****ed them up. then spat in their face. but thats just me

magnus
01-17-2004, 03:50 PM
well i am the same way and last time someone damaged my car(some ****er tried to get in and i caught him, but scrasced my door) i broke his collar bone his arm and fractured his knee and also took his id in case i need to find him along with his wallet!! But thats me! Best advice though i can say is stick with the police procedure! CALL EM and make sure you remember their plates next time! Otherwise wait till i come around and we go bowling with their heads!
lol
jk
Good luck anyway

jeremy
01-17-2004, 03:56 PM
grab the tire iron from the trunk and go to town on them (or their car) :D

Eurostyle
01-17-2004, 04:01 PM
I say dont start Sh#t because these days who know if the have a gun and shoot you for nothing! Just walk away, when they are not looking take your car key and run it on the side of their car a few times! But make sure its deep enaugh and goes right to the metal, so the fu$ker need new paint...
P.S make sure you dont run into them ever again!

Mikester
01-17-2004, 04:18 PM
yea but people who dont care about scratching their OWN door on purpose, they wont care about the paint..

chanh
01-17-2004, 04:24 PM
Well u can write IAM GAY.

btw, u did the right thing walking away..........with there attitude, they must be packing*sad*

ROCKETMAN
01-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Yeah. u should walk away unless ure with more friends, in which case u do something else*shiner* .
The same thing happend to me once. i was waiting in the parking lot and an opening door hit my car. 4 black guys came out of the car.

Gianpaolo_E46
01-17-2004, 05:41 PM
where they getting out of the car to go inside?? if they were u should have ****ed up there car badly...ie one of those tools in the trunk though one of there windows

Rush
01-17-2004, 05:58 PM
You did the right thing by walking away ... I would write down the plate # and report it to the police.

djcontra
01-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Same crap happened to my dad's hummer...we were parked at the bank and some guys in a white pickup pulled up beside us, and just HAD to slam their door into our truck as they got out. My dad was sooo pissed cause of the dent, he was ready to pound the guys! (they were being assholes n shit about it too). My father knew he'd have a hard time proving this because of no witnesses aside from myself, so he just waited until they went into the bank, and then he proceeded to kick the shit out of their truck to the point where all it's headlamps were busted, and the doors were caved in and then we drove off.....yeah...my dad has issues so don't mess with him ;)

omid
01-17-2004, 07:43 PM
i would probebly just wait for them to go away and then fu..ck up their car so bad.break the headlights and scratch the car all over and then right my first name on the hood.:D someone once backed up into my car which i didn't see it.but there is big dent on my trunk now.god i wish i was there to see who did it*shiner*

nseverin
01-17-2004, 07:55 PM
Take it easy. Yes I am a ****er as someone stated earlier and not all BLACK guys are like that. Its only an f'ing car. Yes BMW's are nice and the ultimate and I would never buy anything else but everyone is still human. Punks will always be punks. I have lived her for 30 years and seen white, black, asian, indian..... punks. They come in all colours. If anyone ****s with you, you call the police. Its not worth your life for a car. You give them a police record and call your insurance. Their are more important things to worry about in life than a car. I lost a friend in 9-1-1 and they makes everything else seem so petty!
Anyways everyone enyoy your Bimmers and take it easy
Peace, I'm out!
Neil.

bmwboy88
01-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
I say dont start Sh#t because these days who know if the have a gun and shoot you for nothing! Just walk away, when they are not looking take your car key and run it on the side of their car a few times! But make sure its deep enaugh and goes right to the metal, so the fu$ker need new paint...
P.S make sure you dont run into them ever again!

I agree...even though I was extremely pissed off that someone would do this and say those statement to me, I just backed off because these days, you don't know who is carrying a gun or a weapon.
I didn't take down the plate # b/c this type of stuff doesn't happen everyday and it's the first time it happened to me, plus my wife was coming out of the grocery store.
Of course, in my mind, I wanted to do some damage and hurt the those f***ers but is it really worth it?

Next time, I will definitely call the cops!

d12
01-17-2004, 08:33 PM
should of done something and not being a pussy... either by taking a bat and ****ing go nuts, call cops, take air gun and shoot the **** outta them, kicking their asses yourself(if you big enough), wait for them to leave and **** up their car so hard even they wouldn't recognize it, SOMETHING... you can't just leave i mean wtf..

HIM
01-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by d12
should of done something and not being a pussy... either by taking a bat and ****ing go nuts, call cops, take air gun and shoot the **** outta them, kicking their asses yourself(if you big enough), wait for them to leave and **** up their car so hard even they wouldn't recognize it, SOMETHING... you can't just leave i mean wtf..

Heh you talk as if everyone carrys a baseball bat or air gun in their car with them :confused:

But I think you did the right thing as well, if they act like punks, thugs, whatever you want to call it, odds are that they have a blade on them, or possibly even a gun, so you should never risk it. I just got out of highschool last year and half the punk kids who thought they were tuff only had that state of mind cause they usually had a weapon on them at all times, so don't worry too much about it, happens to the most of us

notjoe
01-17-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by HIM
Heh you talk as if everyone carrys a baseball bat or air gun in their car with them :confused:

But I think you did the right thing as well, if they act like punks, thugs, whatever you want to call it, odds are that they have a blade on them, or possibly even a gun, so you should never risk it. I just got out of highschool last year and half the punk kids who thought they were tuff only had that state of mind cause they usually had a weapon on them at all times, so don't worry too much about it, happens to the most of us

Ummm, i keep my tire iron right beside my drivers seat. You never know when you're going to need it to beat some ****er.

AMG_POWER
01-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Well i keep a small baseball bat on my rear seat, never used it so far, but if smth like this happens to me i'd take my bat come out beat the shit out of their car and drive off...i guess...:huh?:

Hate people like that they deserve a lesson focking punks!*uzi*

betmen
01-17-2004, 09:44 PM
hmmmm, i got a snow brush in my car.....but no weapons, i dont believe in them, i think first are more personal

as i have a short temper, id definetly get in a fight and crack some noses and jaws.............just go take tai-boxing(mou-tai)(spelling), and you are set to beat them up

HIM
01-17-2004, 10:06 PM
haha well, tire irons are a different story, since they are essential or should I say useful to have in the car, but it usually isn't smart to leave a weapon in your car, what if for no apparent reason a cop searches your car?? I've only know one person to carry something in their car incase of something like this and that was shamis with a hammer

Mystikal
01-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by notjoe
Ummm, i keep my tire iron right beside my drivers seat. You never know when you're going to need it to beat some ****er.

I keep a huge torque wrench beside the floor mat on the passenger side. I've used it, but not in situations like this. That would be stupid.

Did you seriously not even take the plate number? *no-no*

d12
01-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by HIM

i have a baseball bat in my trunk and airgun too for situation like that... and what cop can do when he searches the car and finds it ? nothing because it's not real gun

Understated
01-17-2004, 10:33 PM
i wouldn't say shiet at first...but i would take my car....go park it down the lot with my g/f in it...i'd walk back to their car.....break the front windshield and flatten one tire....then get back into my car and drive away.

and never run into them again :D

nseverin
01-17-2004, 10:34 PM
Ya'll are watching too much tv, and need some road rage and anger management classes. Most people that carry weapons are scared to use them and in turn they weapon gets used against them. Once again its only a car. You will realize that when u grow up and have some responsiblities one day.
Peace

bart320i
01-17-2004, 10:35 PM
I would go to the trunk and get the OEM Car Jack and start swining at their car and when they would come out I'd start swinging at them too. It ****ing pisses me off when people work hard to get something nice then ****s like that think they don't deserve it. Those guys probably thought just because their black they think that all white guys in M3's are book worm business men. If you show them you don't **** around they'll run away*th-

nseverin
01-17-2004, 10:37 PM
since when did this becom a black and white thing. And who said all white guys that drive M3's are book worms. Issues man issues!!!

Understated
01-17-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by bart320i
I would go to the trunk and get the OEM Car Jack and start swining at their car and when they would come out I'd start swinging at them too. Those guys probably thought just because their black they think that all white guys in M3's are book worm business men. If you show them you don't **** around they'll run away*th-up*

lol...OR you could be really gangster and come back to the store 5 minutes later with all ur buddies who drive M3s and let the M3 Owners attack*smoke*

*only in the movies* tho*angel*

nseverin
01-17-2004, 10:42 PM
its okay everybody grows up eventually one day to see reality!

bart320i
01-17-2004, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by nseverin
since when did this becom a black and white thing. And who said all white guys that drive M3's are book worms. Issues man issues!!!

Eh man I wasn't the one who brought up their black. I don't have any issues with black people or any other race for that matter.

nseverin
01-17-2004, 10:48 PM
nice termalogy "gangsta" hmmm where did he get that. from the same people he is angry with.
strange world we live in.

Mitch555
01-17-2004, 10:56 PM
You just left without doing anything?!? Why? Are you afraid of black people? That was just a bad move. You should have stayed and sorted shit out with them, no matter how "gansta" these guyz were! If they didn't want to sort anything out then take down the description of their car and get down their license plate number. Just incase get down the VIN number on the windshield incase the plates are stolen and it does not match with the car that hit you. Then go to the Police station and explain your situation.

Why is everyone instantly saying they must be packing? You think every single black human being on this earth who is a "Punk" has a gun or weapon on them? :rolleyes:

I bet 90% of you who mentioned saying that they'd use a weapon like an air gun or bat you wouldn't use them when the time came to actually use them! :P

bart320i
01-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by nseverin
nice termalogy "gangsta" hmmm where did he get that. from the same people he is angry with.
strange world we live in.

Who said "gangsta"? I think there was the italian/russia mafia before Snoop and Dre?

nseverin
01-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Thank you. I agree with you %100

R_JAY
01-17-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Mitch555
You just left without doing anything?!? Why? Are you afraid of black people? That was just a bad move. You should have stayed and sorted shit out with them, no matter how "gansta" these guyz were! If they didn't want to sort anything out then take down the description of their car and get down their license plate number. Just incase get down the VIN number on the windshield incase the plates are stolen and it does not match with the car that hit you. Then go to the Police station and explain your situation.

Why is everyone instantly saying they must be packing? You think every single black human being on this earth who is a "Punk" has a gun or weapon on them? :rolleyes:

I bet 90% of you who mentioned saying that they'd use a weapon like an air gun or bat you wouldn't use them when the time came to actually use them! :P See Mitch it shows how much you know cause i'm packin all the time. I pack my lunch for work everyday, I helped my aunt pack her suitcase when she was going back home, hell I just finished packin my laundry away:D

But seriously those guys only did what they did cause they know that there's strength in numbers. If this guy did something he would have never stood a chance in a 2 on 1.

bmwboy88
01-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by R_JAY
See Mitch it shows how much you know cause i'm packin all the time. I pack my lunch for work everyday, I helped my aunt pack her suitcase when she was going back home, hell I just finished packin my laundry away:D

But seriously those guys only did what they did cause they know that there's strength in numbers. If this guy did something he would have never stood a chance in a 2 on 1.

I wouldn't have a chance if I 'sort things' out with them as it was only myself and my wife.
I have no issues with Black people but they were racist. They yelled out racial remarks calling me a chink and stuff like that. Those punks probably think they are funny or cool but that's just dis-respecting. Yes I have drive a BMW, and yes I'm Chinese....but so what. I didn't think you have to be a certain race to drive certain cars.

Trust me, I wanted to do all the things mentioned in the posts and if I was 10 year younger, I would of jumped on it and probably call up some of my asian friends to meet me and do some payback. Now that I'm married and have a family to think about, this type of situation is best to leave alone.

One day, these punks will meet someone who won't tolerate this kind of stuff and they will pay their price!

Thanks everyone for the postings....

Mitch555
01-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by R_JAY
See Mitch it shows how much you know cause i'm packin all the time. I pack my lunch for work everyday, I helped my aunt pack her suitcase when she was going back home, hell I just finished packin my laundry away:D

:D

That's too funny!!! haha

If he approached them in a proper manor then everything should have been alright. The guy just grinned and waked away because he thought he was Mr.Toughguy and it wasn't his car so he thought f*ck this guy let's go inside. If their talks didn't work out I'd say fine, go. Then take down all the info that I mentioned in my post above and go to the Police station.

Understated
01-17-2004, 11:41 PM
yes....all humor/fun aside...i would just take down the plates and model.

i wouldn't have done thsi if i was in the situation but definately take down the VIN.

there's some great info within some(notice i said SOME!) of these posts :D ;)

Mitch555
01-17-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by bmwboy88
I wouldn't have a chance if I 'sort things' out with them as it was only myself and my wife.
I have no issues with Black people but they were racist. They yelled out racial remarks calling me a chink and stuff like that. Those punks probably think they are funny or cool but that's just dis-respecting. Yes I have drive a BMW, and yes I'm Chinese....but so what. I didn't think you have to be a certain race to drive certain cars.

Trust me, I wanted to do all the things mentioned in the posts and if I was 10 year younger, I would of jumped on it and probably call up some of my asian friends to meet me and do some payback. Now that I'm married and have a family to think about, this type of situation is best to leave alone.

One day, these punks will meet someone who won't tolerate this kind of stuff and they will pay their price!

I understand where you are coming from but you should have got down the car info like the make, model, colour, license plate number, and VIN number on the windshield when they went inside. Then report it to the Police.

Your right, one day these punks will come up to someone who won't tolerate this kind of stuff they probably already have but these kind of people don't learn their lessons from a few incidents of people that don't take shit. Some NEVER learn at all in their whole lives.

crazyvadim
01-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Bro,dont you have friends??
Few phone calls and i woulda had 3-4 cars down there ready for whatever man.Everyone here is so tough but when shit goes down i wanna see you do something then.....i myself if i had this shit happen to me and these guys were black i would of backed down and just get on my phone calling my friends.Everyone here thinks they are "1 man army,guns cant harm me".

R_JAY
01-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Anyone know if the cops would do anything if this was reported or would they tell you that they'll look into it and throw your report in the trash when you leave?

bmwboy88
01-17-2004, 11:52 PM
I agree with the previous post that there are some useful information.

Now that I know to take down all info and go to the police. I have a question...what will the Police do with this information?
I don't they the cops will go and arrest them......just curious?

crazyvadim
01-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Down here in NY,you would make a report and then when you leave they would just throw it in the trash.

Justin e36
01-18-2004, 12:04 AM
well.... I'd likely just let it go to be honest. I wouldn't escelate things further.. simply because I have better things to do with my time. But I'd possibly take a lil revenge on their car after they left... oh yes, and take the license plates too.. for sure.

you mentioned racist... what race are you?.. (just curious why you think race plays a roll in this?)

R_JAY
01-18-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Justin e36
well.... I'd likely just let it go to be honest. I wouldn't escelate things further.. simply because I have better things to do with my time. But I'd possibly take a lil revenge on their car after they left... oh yes, and take the license plates too.. for sure.

you mentioned racist... what race are you?.. (just curious why you think race plays a roll in this?) He's chinese and they called him a chink and some other stuff.

HIM
01-18-2004, 04:05 AM
Karma... they'll get whats commin to them :D

IVAN
01-18-2004, 05:37 AM
yah man dont be afraid of black we say the dog that does not burk is the one that bites ya hahaha . Yah balck think they are good in Basket ball 2 but we Yugoslavian still nailed them haha like Sacrarment vs La lakers

Jammasterj
01-18-2004, 06:03 AM
After having been in some trouble myself...got attacked but my friends and i came out with the better end of the deal...the attacker is F***ed

Anyways, just let the cops deal with it. its not worth it for you to go and kick the shit out of them cuz then they will be all over you with the law and you will end up in jail..you were in the right! leave it that way...

take down his plate , call the cops...leave it...nothing will most likely happen since the damage was so small but at least you and your wife are safe and you aren't being charged for assault

Timbaland
01-18-2004, 06:26 AM
Where did this all happen?

bmwboy88
01-18-2004, 02:14 PM
The plaza at the corner of 16th avenue and Woodbine. The parking space right in front of the No-Frills grocery store

Miguel
01-18-2004, 03:16 PM
I would have thrown a chicken McGriddle at her

chanh
01-18-2004, 06:20 PM

oh they called u chink? YOur first post u said chicks...........

WhadUpp
01-18-2004, 08:06 PM
I would have lost it in that situation although it is not the thing to do. I would of least did some serious bodywork on their car. I bet man to man those guys are pussy. Next time it happens and they walk away, take out your swiss army knife, run it across and then put a hole not in one tire but at least in two or more so the spare tire wont help. They will be stranded and will need a tow truck for sure. Sorry to hear that you went through that.

Sunapollo
01-18-2004, 09:36 PM
The plaza at the corner of 16th avenue and Woodbine. The parking space right in front of the No-Frills grocery store

That sucks ... I thought it happened at Jane/Finch area ...
I would have called the cop and let them deal with the issue ...

bmwboy88
01-18-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by chanh
oh they called u chink? YOur first post u said chicks...........

It was a mis-spelling...
Yes, they yelled out racial remarks!

Sunapollo
01-18-2004, 11:31 PM
Any picture of the damage ??

Description of the CRV ??

bmwboy88
01-19-2004, 12:52 AM
no pics of the damage. i will be taking the car to the dealer tomorrow to see what they can do.
Description....2003 model, Silver colour

blackshark
01-19-2004, 05:46 AM
Screw cops, they are whole bunch of donut eaters. Only now
how to pose with their guns and give tickets but when it gets
serious they run away or not doing anything I can tell u a lot of stories about them.
As for those mother... i would call my brothers and follow those u now who and then beat the shit out of them and burn their crv
or maybe take their car for parts.....dunno but the cops would
be the last thing to do. To much bull.. paperwork wasted time on courts those punks never learn. Only brutal force can stop them, that is what they are scared of not the cops.

nseverin
01-19-2004, 06:22 AM
is this post gonna end or is everyone angry fo the new year. Damn!
Like little children
This is a BMW forum not whos the baddest mother****er out there.