PDA

View Full Version : Did you guys like the last cruise?

Gamite
05-05-2002, 01:47 AM
I thought the last meet turned out really well. I didnt anticipate all the construction along Lakeshore, sorry bout that guys.

What did you guys think about the initial meeting place (park) I know it was a bit hard to find, but I hope it was worth it.

I'm thinking of having a meet in Early-Mid June (2-3 weeks after the Wassaga cruise) Do you guys want to cruise once again?

Autotechnica
05-05-2002, 01:54 AM
I liked the cruise a lot! One of the best turnouts so far. Anyways, I suggest that we have a meet at the Hwy 7 and Woodbine burger king, its the largest parking lot I've seen, always empty too. Its the parking lot that use to be Knobhill farms but now its nothing.

Bryan

Gamite
05-05-2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah I agree, its huge! and there's a BK there just in case anyone gets the munchies. No lamp posts either (hint hint)

330DTM
05-05-2002, 02:47 AM
HAHAH no lamp posts eh? GEEE I WONDER WHAT THINGS CAN HAPPEN THEN :)

SickFinga
05-05-2002, 03:22 AM
no lamp posts? no way? when are we meeting there? :D
j/k

about the last meet. It was great, I had good time. And once again that restaurant was great. I wanna go there again!!!

djcontra
05-05-2002, 02:04 PM
Kipling TTC Parking lot on weekends and nights in the eastern lot is always 98% EMPTY

it's also HUGE, i look at it out of my office window every day almost
my friend in his probe and i go there to do donuts n stuff heh

but it's got some lamp posts =)

Furious
05-05-2002, 03:34 PM
hey gamite that was a great cruise,,but since it was my first i expect,,,no wait i demand that every other one after that one is better and bigger...*th-up* :D

Razkal
05-06-2002, 01:28 PM
I wish I could be at the next Wasaga cruise, but I will be in Miami. I will definatley be there for the next one in June and I should have my car all done by then.

Sobota318i
05-08-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey......I use to go to Hutch's on Van Wagners blvrd....but the cops have shut them down.....Any places to cruse let me know....thanks....Randy, man your car is amazing...it's the only reason why i have kept my car

mogie
05-11-2002, 03:02 AM
Hmmmm donuts .......