PDA

View Full Version : Red early model E30 in WPB

Digitalwave
01-09-2004, 10:54 PM
I saw an early model 325eS/iS in West Palm Beach today, Ontario tags, exhaust, rebadged as a "318e". I saw maxbimmer stickers on the window so I figured he was here .... :)

Lennon
01-09-2004, 11:03 PM
Serious? I can't think of who that would be off the top of my head.... anyone? ...........and it actually might be a 318, if he imported it.

///Milk
01-09-2004, 11:39 PM
was it red?
BimmerMan..is that the name?

Jon@Bimmersport
01-09-2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Digitalwave
I saw an early model 325eS/iS in West Palm Beach today, Ontario tags, exhaust, rebadged as a "318e". I saw maxbimmer stickers on the window so I figured he was here .... :)

just because he has max stickers doesnt mean hes gonna be on it :D

most likely bimmerman, he moved to west palm. Race him, find out if its really a 318 ;)

Mystikal
01-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Hey T.J.! *wave*

BimmerMan
01-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Digitalwave - Hey! I saw you too the other day. Sorry for the slow response. Your car looks clean. I saw you by Palm Beach Motor Cars. I actually saw you in cityplace a few months ago. You were going the other way than I was. I turned around to find you and give you a maX card, but couldn't find you.

Jon - It is a 318. You know that. haha To be more specific, a rare 318e. hahaha. I took the badge off again though. She's for sale.

Digitalwave
01-16-2004, 08:56 PM
I heard about your '318' from another friend and no, I don't want to race ;)

You must not have seen me, I just moved here less than 2 weeks ago, and I have never been here before that. Oh well. Your car looked clean, and sounded great!

BimmerMan
01-16-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks. There is another guy in WPB that has a car that looks REALLY similar to yours than. You just moved here? From where? Where abouts do you live? Why did you move here?

Digitalwave
01-22-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by BimmerMan
Thanks. There is another guy in WPB that has a car that looks REALLY similar to yours than. You just moved here? From where? Where abouts do you live? Why did you move here?

I actually saw another lowered E30 today, but from a distance. I saw your wife driving the E30 today :)

I live on campus at Palm Beach Atlantic, its right there on the corner of Dixie and Okeechobee, where I turned off. I moved here to go to that school.

Where do you live? Would you happen to have a garage or some tools? I have some big issues with my car that just happened after I drove over here from home. I am from Sarasota, about 3 hours away, and I don't want to drive all the way back home just to fix my car.