PDA

View Full Version : E30 M3 Police Chase (Video)

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 03:19 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
this is the best video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob, you are da man
1st the 15 year old kid learnt - m power baby
2nd 325american hps can't even f/ck with 200european
3st when I'll get out of jail I'll get a bimmet
4th omg you loser cop in the peace of sh*t camaro, you sh*t doesn't even know what handling is.
5th get a better brakes you stupid us POS

damn still it's the best video

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 03:21 AM
damn this 15 years old has to recieve a medal.
240hp pulls from 350hp haha

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 03:24 AM
heh yeah 240hp
I was to excited I guess
but this is the best video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 03:32 AM
could be.
cause I saw Talon TSI AWD was just killing cop's mustang and it's "broke down" too.
I dont't really think it broke down, maybe out of gas.

Listen to what narrator says:
one unexprienced under age driver ... and for one exprerience officer....

looks like the kid drives much bette than the cop, and I didn't see the kid hitting guarrail or losing control, or almost rearended someone

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 03:40 AM
hahaha you are right Rob, look the car stops right after the sign and also on the left side something parked. also same building on the left side.
they didn't catch that guy for real!!!!!!!
oh my god, this is even better

Gamite
05-03-2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by ROB89M3
I really don't think they caught the driver in the chase. I think they found the kid after all this. Look closely at the video. Notice the position of the car at the end? It's the same as when he went off road and went to the other side of the road to go the other way.Notice the brake lights too.....

AHAH, ROB your absolutely right! The road sign, and the buildong on the left and right are identical to when he made the U-Turn.

Mr seville
05-03-2002, 05:50 PM
quote:"....the police cruiser easily matches the the bmw move for move....." ya ok buddy whatever you say.:D

ok sure ya he really stopped him just look at the brake pattern and the surroundings when the last shots are taken EXACTLY the same. how lame is that:D

mike125k
05-03-2002, 11:27 PM
im a fan of american cars and all (my father works for GM so i kinda have to be) but that was pretty sad how bad that camaro was. it couldnt stop or accelerate like the M3. but who knows if it really even was a camaro, it could have been just a crown vic. they lied about the ending when he broke down (that was so obvoius when you really look at it) and the never actually show the camaro, you just have to take their word for it. an LT1 is a quick car which could out run a M3, handling and braking, well......cant touch it.

SickFinga
05-03-2002, 11:32 PM
it wasn't a Crown Victoria for sure.
just listen for the engine sound, it sounds like a performance car.

djcontra
05-06-2002, 09:52 AM
holy crap!
makes me wanna buy an e30m3!

that video is so badly chopped up it isn't funny
that dude definately got away, there was no way the cop cars had that kind of top end to catch up, he was long gone. I think the last real shot was when they circled the car off in the distance...GONE!
makes me think twice about all those ''world's scariest police chases" videos now lol.

that one was crazy though, i dont think i'd risk driving like that on a public road.

Cristian330Ci
05-06-2002, 05:08 PM
Hey guys, that kid drives really fantastic. Guauu what a great f/k way to take control of the M3. That ridiculus cop lol....

That kid showed his :moon: to the cop jejejeje

I don't think he was catched. He was really far from the patrol when the productor repeted the sequence of shots

Ok bimmer fans. Hurra for both of them: the kid and the car*par-t* *par-t* *smoke*

///Mr.T
05-14-2002, 03:47 AM
The kid looks like he's done that before! The car was really nice, I bet the guy he STOLE it from put a lot of effort into it. The cop was great though, preaching about how great his car is and he completely loses control...:moon:

MatyBMW
05-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Can anyone post another copy of this video? The one on the site is down.

Thanks

EMPOWERD
05-31-2002, 01:55 AM
that is such bullshit and I can't believe you guys even fall for it. The police car was never a Camaro to start with! Listen to the cheezy sound dubbing. A Camaro would never handle like that around spike strips and would eat the M3 in straight line (the M3 walked away every time). I don't even think the M3 driver was 15 either. That whole video is garbage and pisses me off the way they think everyone falls for their TV crap. At least you guys noticed the M3 never broke down.:rolleyes:

SickFinga
05-31-2002, 02:00 AM
I dunno Randy, his car makes a nice humming sound.
Also if it was a regular cruizer, why all regular cop car let him to be the first driver?

But I agree with you on 15 year old.
I thihnk that they never cautch the guy that's why they said he was 15 year old if someone started t dig, they will say that the law says that they can reveal names of minor offenders.
So the guy was older and just got away.
Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno

EMPOWERD
05-31-2002, 02:15 AM
Your right Vlad, we'll never really know, but if you hear the sound of the "LT-1" it's revving through the gears even when the camera goes to another scene... like the played a tape of the Camaro constantly shifting gears regardless of what scene was appropriate..... totally dubbed.

Furious
05-31-2002, 08:56 AM
sorry can you post the link again ,,im getting nothing but garbage on the screen,,,,,,,thanks

rtdrums16
06-01-2002, 07:13 PM
What a ride! that kid could drive! he definitely got away. stupid cop in the camaro veered off for nothing. his car could have easily pushed the m3 off the road, he just freaked out. they had the specs screwed up on the lt1 engine too, in stock form in the corvette it is 350 hp, but they mentioned a bs "computer chip", or somekind of performance chip enhancement that would have boosted the power significantly. so really, that kind of power is readily available to the public, contrary to the video. also, did you hear the engine noises of the camaro? he was shifting all the time, he went thru what sounded like 3 gears in one stretch, but he hardly got any faster. so i think the sounds were bogus along with the ending. way to go BMW for making such a great car!

M3 man

M3_Styles
06-05-2002, 06:21 PM
how do u watch this video at this site??

BMWM3DTM
06-06-2002, 04:38 PM
Wow!!!! This is a heavey and hard video. Nice Rob*th-up*

notjoe
06-11-2002, 09:22 PM
I dont really think that it was a kid driving that m3.. just the way he was driving that car you would know he has some sort of skills, avoiding two road blocks and still out running that var. i think at one point he said that the car was a Vette but i could be wrong on that. I t hink the producers saw a cool clip where s omeone got away and decided to chop it up a bit because it would just get people thinking they could outrun a cops car.

None the less it was an absolutely amazing video!

mrsha007
06-11-2002, 11:19 PM
i still cant get the video! :mad:

notjoe
06-11-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by mrsha007
i still cant get the video! :mad:

Try this url:
http://www.fasti.net/m3vspolice.wmv