01-08-2004, 07:45 PM
Is that a T-Maxx? Brings the Bling Bling to radio control:cool:

1BADBMW
01-08-2004, 08:59 PM
hahahaahha..that's some funny shiznat!!

King Luis
01-08-2004, 10:01 PM
ya it's a t-maxx
i seen them also for my micro. which is 1:18 scale.
they look pretty crazy

BladeRunner
01-09-2004, 01:03 AM
theblue Wendes day I was walking to school and heard the loud exhaust to the rear of me. I turn to see either a Honda, Eclipse, Acura, BMW or Audi and it turned out to be either a Nissan Altima or Maxima. I also heard a whistling sound to, so does Nissan or some tuner sell Turbo-chargers or Superchargers for the Maxima or Altama.

Funny, I never knew there was much of a market for those cars. :confused:

WhadUpp
01-09-2004, 01:52 AM
It would be nice to have a 1:5 scale:eek:

Mystikal
01-09-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by BladeRunner
theblue Wendes day I was walking to school and heard the loud exhaust to the rear of me. I turn to see either a Honda, Eclipse, Acura, BMW or Audi and it turned out to be either a Nissan Altima or Maxima. I also heard a whistling sound to, so does Nissan or some tuner sell Turbo-chargers or Superchargers for the Maxima or Altama.

Funny, I never knew there was much of a market for those cars. :confused:

Stillen makes the S/C for the VQ engines. It's been around since 1996.

I used to be a Nissan freak. My mom had a '98 Maxima SE 5-speed, black on black leather, LSD, everything. What an amazing car, especially at extremely high speeds or clawing out of corners with the diff pulling the car. *th-up*

BladeRunner
01-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Sounds like a front wheel drive sporter. Hum makes me wonder do these engines share any parts with the Silvia/Skyline