PDA

View Full Version : OMG poor jetta

///m powered
01-02-2004, 07:32 AM
damn this sucks,, what a bad driver, hope it isnt a repost

http://www.ce.rit.edu/~mezz/crash.mpeg

R_JAY
01-02-2004, 07:59 AM
I remember seeing this last summer and still can't figure out what happened there. I mean it kinda looked like he could have jammed on the brakes when it started to turn.

Cem
01-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Yeah saw that... Like you I still dont understand what happenned...

magnus
01-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Cem
Yeah saw that... Like you I still dont understand what happenned...

Its called: CIBTSWTTSO (Complete Idiot Behind The Steering Wheel Trying To Show Off!!!):P . My guess is that the car started drifting, and he reacted by hiting the brakes making it drift more and then just did not feed the power to correct it but still managed to keep it in gear in order to do what he did.
Moral of the story: Dont try to drift if you cant drive a stick!*uzi*

Cem
01-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Lol you got it Magnus ! :o)

HooliGaN*
01-02-2004, 11:31 PM
wtf howd the jetta get hit i dont understand

Julian

///m powered
01-02-2004, 11:59 PM
im assuming it was to the right of the type-r, befroe it was rear ended

Mikester
01-03-2004, 12:18 AM
id be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiised if i was the jetta owner

HooliGaN*
01-03-2004, 12:51 AM
well howd it roll so far
he musta left her in neutral and no parking break

Julian

Mikester
01-03-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by HooliGaN*
well howd it roll so far
he musta left her in neutral and no parking break

Julian

lol that would be stupid
once i parked in my friends driveway (i was just learning stick on his dads car that we stole that night) and left it in neutral with the handbrake on.... we go in the house and then come out for a smoke and the car was on the road blocking both lanes with like 5 cars waiting for us to move it

///m powered
01-03-2004, 02:08 AM
ya the backright tire of the jetta looked flat too so that could have helped it move a little?:confused:

SpoolinS6
01-03-2004, 02:10 AM
nooo........ if cars tires are low they arent ganna move r then !! nope theyre arent !

plus i think the guy just had his handbrake on but it must of failed ! plus that was an ottenger dressed jetta ! big money for upgrades as like that one has !

BlitZeD310
01-03-2004, 05:35 AM
WTF... This guy needs to be served...

Furious
01-03-2004, 12:17 PM
guys cell phone probably rang when he took off, mind you he could have torque steered right into that other car. either way what a moron

tuNED318
01-04-2004, 02:08 AM
OMG! He just hit that jetta hard!:eek: stuuupid driver, I'm sure mY grand-fathers(they just drive so darn bad :D )would have wanted to do that, that they would not have been able to....:rolleyes:

BladeRunner
01-04-2004, 06:36 PM
I don't see how this could have happened?? Would the Jetta be fixable, if so it'd be hard to explain this to the insurance company, they'ed most likely call it street racing or something. I don't understand how the Jetta was hit because it was so far away. But I guess he could've hit it just that hard and it flew from there to here.

I've downloaded a video similar to this but a Camaro or that bird by Pontiac was taking part in a street race. The driver was reving the car and the car suddenly stalled. Next thing I know rurrr take of weave weave rurr (brakes) bump bump (hit two viewers) crash and tree I think. All this followed by a fire, don't know if the driver made it out of if the persons hit lived but mucked up vid.