PDA

View Full Version : Put up some picture frames... Pics

Manimillion
12-31-2003, 09:17 PM
I put some picture frames up in my room, I originaly have an intention of going around the room like that, but I'm still not sure yet, here is how it looks like so far.

http://www.chaudtight.com/mani/room.jpg

They are more or less in a straight line, because i did a panning-panaromic picture it looks like that...

What do you think?

1BADBMW
12-31-2003, 10:02 PM
speaking of pictures on the wall..this is my room..i gotta get some new pictures...i got those from the trip to germany, 2 years ago!!!

Manimillion
12-31-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by 1BADBMW
speaking of pictures on the wall..this is my room..i gotta get some new pictures...i got those from the trip to germany, 2 years ago!!!

All the pics that I have framed up there are the pics that I've shot.. I got 5-6 more framed pics that I haven't put up yet, I donno if I shold put them in my room or some where else in the hosue.

///m powered
01-01-2004, 05:07 AM
DevilOnWheelz,
nicec touch with the lotion on your desk
*wave*

1BADBMW
01-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
All the pics that I have framed up there are the pics that I've shot.. I got 5-6 more framed pics that I haven't put up yet, I donno if I shold put them in my room or some where else in the hosue.

oh man, that's nice...i wish i had taken those pictres on my wall myself.. i did some oil painting before and we have those in the living room :D

///Milk
01-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Devil
nice room/picutre/computer/wall
Originally posted by ///m powered
DevilOnWheelz,
nicec touch with the lotion on your desk
*wave*
you notice the smallest things in pictures :D