PDA

View Full Version : E46_Lover on creditview

BimmerMan
12-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Saw you today on Creditview. You were going south, stopped at the intersection just north of Taco Bell. (may have been your bro, but I think it was you). Once again, I am in the family van, so no way you'd recognize me. I need to put some maX stickers on it. haha. Car looks good. Done anything to it lately?

Jon@Bimmersport
12-24-2003, 12:11 AM
ya that was my bro..i got the car tomorrow so if u see it around, thats me *th-up*

Nothin done yet except for my 6x9's in the rear..and the car is slightly lower now...i put my iS lip back on and tried to get out of BMW BMXER's driveway after i was drooling at how sexy it looks..and it jus came right off..haha, im gonna go get clips tomorrow and run it like that..maybe raise it a bit..

blacknblue-e30
12-24-2003, 01:10 AM
bolt it on!, the bolts i have on mine probably discouraged about 3 people from trying to steal it, i know its 3 because it was obvious someone tried to give it a go

Jon@Bimmersport
12-24-2003, 01:47 PM
wat do u mean bolt? wont it crack my lip?

blacknblue-e30
12-25-2003, 07:58 AM
You know the tabs on the lip, its the part that actually holds the lip on the car, they slide into those clips mounted on the front.
I put holes in each one of those lips and basically made holes on the front of the car underneath so stick a screw into both, and then bolted it on.
It was a pain to do, but it was worth it, i used to ground out leaving driveways and the thing would just stay right in place all the time, which in some cases might not be good, because having it fall off after hitting something will decrease damage, but it worked out for me so far.