PDA

View Full Version : For sale - e36M3 brakes

Mudguts
04-27-2002, 11:46 AM
I am selling a complete set of e30M3 brakes including OEM calipers, OEM rotors and OEM Pads - all in good shape and pads have only a couple of thousand kilometers on them.

Note: they will fit on other e36's with a e36 M3 hub swap. e30M3 owners, I will provide custom spacer and hub extension to facilitate direct bolt on for $ 70.00.

I am looking for closest offer to $ 500.00 Candian,
MG

GR8 Ride
04-27-2002, 06:35 PM
Which one is it?

Are these E36 M3 brakes, or E30 M3 brakes?

The title says one thing, your post says another.

Pat

Mudguts
04-27-2002, 07:33 PM
these are e36 M3 brakes - I bought them last year from a guy who pulled them from his 1999 M3...

sorry for the confusion,

MG

Mudguts
04-27-2002, 08:35 PM
Hello Rob,

Thanks for your 2.5L post and John Dimoff - Steve and John has been doing the wrenching on my car for the past 5 years and I find them pricey!!!!!! - I am scared to death to let him rip my engine apart with a blank check in hand (John, no offense intended -you guys charge premium dollar!!!!) I have spent as much as the purchase price at Bavarian/Raven.

The Brakes:
John Dimoff developed the spacer and hubcentric adapter to locate the brakes. The system provides a lot more stopping power at the cost of moving the wheels out silghtly which changes the steering geometry in the front. A different offset wheel would suck them back in to compensate for this, but I intend to stick with my Hartge rims for the track As a result, I am selling this setup in favor of another solution.

Attention e36 owner: you can stick these on your non M3 car by changing hubs - I have been told this is a breeze...

Thanks for the band-width,

MG