PDA

View Full Version : Great photos from BF


AlpWhitE46
12-12-2003, 03:36 AM
here are just some random photos that i liked and maybe they can help some of u out with ideas :)
http://undergrad.nova.edu/kevin/oct202003/images/DSCN0898_JPG.jpg
http://undergrad.nova.edu/kevin/night2/images/DSCN1231_JPG.jpg
http://www.eastcoastbmw.net/albums/Branko-OWNS-J0000/DSC00997.sized.jpg
http://www.eastcoastbmw.net/albums/Branko-OWNS-J0000/DSC00982.sized.jpg
http://alibabajun.com/35/2200857-R1-012-4A_.jpg
http://www.dtmpower.net/ppost2/data/3108/1006441purple_sky.jpg
http://www.dtmpower.net/ppost2/data/3108/1006441sky_ray-med.jpg

AlpWhitE46
12-12-2003, 03:43 AM
more
http://bassmintaudio.com/sean/SF%20Shoot/DSCN5247.jpg
http://bassmintaudio.com/sean/RIEGER%20PROJECT/SBCC/DSCN5716.JPG
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~andyhsu1/other/CAR/Alpine%20Unit.jpg
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~andyhsu1/other/test1.jpg
http://userpages.umbc.edu/~andyhsu1/other/CAR/Sijo's%20M51%20-%20small.jpg
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jheadley/images/foggy.JPG
http://www.members.shaw.ca/iamdevilicious/e36/120-2074_IMG.JPG
http://hallatauer.4t.com/images/plansee.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jcourant/flowers1.jpg

AlpWhitE46
12-12-2003, 03:45 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-12/73763/P1010016BW.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-12/73763/Snow14.JPG
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/73763/Fishing2.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-2/73763/RFEZGGXGBZIOZHTMNQXZ-Sunset%20DDE.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-12/73763/Fire.jpg

King Luis
12-12-2003, 07:28 PM
very nice
you should of made some of them wallpapers

Manimillion
12-12-2003, 11:20 PM
Dude... Take the picture of the broken bottle that says "Made In France" out... Its not nice to post stuff like that, it is very offensive! I can't belive which selfish mind took that picture either, but I'm sure it doesn't belong here! *no-no* *no-no* *no-no*

Lennon
12-12-2003, 11:32 PM
OMG, dude you have to relax, I doubt it was intended to be an offensive shot, just more of an "effect" shot, nothing here meant to offend anyone, I like it, it can stay.

Manimillion
12-12-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Lennon
OMG, dude you have to relax, I doubt it was intended to be an offensive shot, just more of an "effect" shot, nothing here meant to offend anyone, I like it, it can stay.

I remember seeing that picture on DTMPOWER when the relationship between USA and FRANCE was getting f* ed up... I can prolly search and show u that it was intended for that...

if it is an EFFECT SHOT? Please care to explain what the effect in that pictre is?

AlpWhitE46
12-13-2003, 12:25 AM
I didn't even see that it had the made in France sign on it...i just liked the picture
anyways, does it matter if its made in France? i don't get what you are trying to proove?

Manimillion
12-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
I didn't even see that it had the made in France sign on it...i just liked the picture
anyways, does it matter if its made in France? i don't get what you are trying to proove?

U don't follow politics do you? *smoke*

jello_g
12-13-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
Dude... Take the picture of the broken bottle that says "Made In France" out... Its not nice to post stuff like that, it is very offensive! I can't belive which selfish mind took that picture either, but I'm sure it doesn't belong here! *no-no* *no-no* *no-no* I don't view that picture as offensive. It is a poignant example of political photojournalism. That you're so pissed just proves how effective it is. Sheesh, were you the type of child who cried whenever kids called you names? :confused: Politics aside, there are interesting elements to the picture: short field of focus, accurate metering, composition, effective use of contrast... We're all free to our own opinions. Why don't you simply respect that in others? This is the photography section, after all. :rolleyes:

Manimillion
12-14-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by jello_g
I don't view that picture as offensive. It is a poignant example of political photojournalism. That you're so pissed just proves how effective it is. Sheesh, were you the type of child who cried whenever kids called you names? :confused: Politics aside, there are interesting elements to the picture: short field of focus, accurate metering, composition, effective use of contrast... We're all free to our own opinions. Why don't you simply respect that in others? This is the photography section, after all. :rolleyes:

1st I'm not mad, I'm just trying to prove a point here... I dont' stress my self over simple stuff like these and no I wasn't the type of kid who cried when people called me names, but I was the type who would stab them with the pencil when they called menames (if they ever did) *uzi* *uzi* LOL!

tiestoE36
12-14-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
Dude... Take the picture of the broken bottle that says "Made In France" out... Its not nice to post stuff like that, it is very offensive! I can't belive which selfish mind took that picture either, but I'm sure it doesn't belong here! *no-no* *no-no* *no-no*

wow i didnt even notice it but ya its true. it the whole thing on how the americans are taking things too far, like how french fries are being called freedom fries.

Manimillion
12-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
wow i didnt even notice it but ya its true. it the whole thing on how the americans are taking things too far, like how french fries are being called freedom fries.

THAAAANK YOU! Finaly some1 agree's with me...

Bob Loblaw
12-15-2003, 11:26 PM
I see you subscribe to the "You're either with us or against us" Bush mentality. Which I, for one, do not agree with for one second.

The fact that the bottle was made in France has no political connotation whatsoever. If the bottle said "Go Saddam, Go!", then yeah, there'd obviously be a political motive to the picture.

This is a picture of a bottle. Made in France. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do you think that the people who oppose the US occupation of Iraq (a large portion of the word's population, by the way) should cry out evey time someone posts a picture related in some way to the United States?