PDA

View Full Version : Zapco dealers


ROBM3
12-07-2003, 11:51 PM
Where in Toronto (GTA) can I find a Zapco dealer ?
I am looking to buy a Zapco AG360 amp..

thanks

http://www.wsu.edu/~besemann/images/4.jpg

Lil'Smoothie
12-08-2003, 02:47 AM
Rob how come you are so obsessed with zapco amps?

ROBM3
12-08-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Lil'Smoothie
Rob how come you are so obsessed with zapco amps?
I used to have one about 4 years ago....they are awesome amps !

I am trying to find a used one.... if not I need a dealer here in Toronto. I need to power some highs in my red crx.

windsor318is
12-08-2003, 02:54 AM
did you check ebay rob??? do you have any idea what that amp will cost you brand new????

ROBM3
12-08-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
did you check ebay rob??? do you have any idea what that amp will cost you brand new????

Al, to answer your questions:

No and No...

I aint a member of ebay. Don't trust it, especially when it comes to car audio.

Furious
12-08-2003, 03:11 AM
check some of the cash converters i swear i saw one lately

ROBM3
12-08-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Furious325is
check some of the cash converters i swear i saw one lately
good idea ! I forgot about them....
If I have some time this week.

Lil'Smoothie
12-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Rob spartiatis may still have his?

I'll keep an eye out for yah bro

98323IS
12-08-2003, 07:04 PM
I heard they went out of business???

Jon@Bimmersport
12-08-2003, 08:21 PM
rob u have to stop living the past..old school songs, old school cars, old school amps...

welcome to the 21st century rob

ROBM3
12-09-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
rob u have to stop living the past..old school songs, old school cars, old school amps...

welcome to the 21st century rob


hahahah ! you are so true eh ... :D
I have a thing for old stuff...

:confused:

windsor318is
12-09-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
hahahah ! you are so true eh ... :D
I have a thing for old stuff...

:confused:

women too*love* :rolleyes:

rob checking out a cash converter is a great idea, they will also check and show you that all channels are working before you purchase it*th-up*

did you get rid of that fosgate amp???? you just lookin for a zapco so that your amps match????

ROBM3
12-09-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by windsor318is
women too*love* :rolleyes:

rob checking out a cash converter is a great idea, they will also check and show you that all channels are working before you purchase it*th-up*

did you get rid of that fosgate amp???? you just lookin for a zapco so that your amps match????
Nope, I still have my fosgate with my system in my yellow crx.
I just need an amp for my red crx...

oh and older women are awesome !
:)