PDA

View Full Version : Toronto shots from my friend's condo.


Gamite
11-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Daylight

Gamite
11-27-2003, 03:27 PM
night time, taken from the exact same angle

Gamite
11-27-2003, 03:27 PM
The Island.

WhadUpp
11-27-2003, 03:57 PM
Awesome, just Awesome pics*th-up* When I find out how to downsize my pic files I will post them of the downtown skyline from my place.

Manimillion
11-27-2003, 04:00 PM
1st 2 pics are very nice... Not sure about the 3rd picture... Toronto is just so photogenic!

1BADBMW
11-27-2003, 05:44 PM
hey gamite, for the second pic what was your shutter speed?!

Gamite
11-27-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
1st 2 pics are very nice... Not sure about the 3rd picture... Toronto is just so photogenic!

yeah, many ppl dun like the last one.. oh well..



I don't remember the shutter speed.

mkgino
11-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Wow, can I be your friend now!

Haha j/k. I cant wait till I get my digicam. :)

Gamite
11-27-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by mkgino
Wow, can I be your friend now!

Haha j/k. I cant wait till I get my digicam. :)

SURE YOU CAN!

I'm not a non friender becomer like SOMEONE HERE!! not mentioning any names..... BLISS!

jeremy
11-27-2003, 11:36 PM
DAMN ! nice view *th-up*

Bill Gates
11-28-2003, 01:54 AM
nice shots Julian. *th-up* however, the last one seems to have some noise. your iso was probably a little high.

A~G
11-28-2003, 04:12 AM
#2 does it for me:) amazing.

Gamite
11-28-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Bill Gates
nice shots Julian. *th-up* however, the last one seems to have some noise. your iso was probably a little high.

it was at 100, I can't go lower than that.. :(

Bliss
11-29-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Gamite
SURE YOU CAN!

I'm not a non friender becomer like SOMEONE HERE!! not mentioning any names..... BLISS!

I told you already, that ill be your friend...but it'll cost you $$$. lol. :D

btw, i like the 2nd pic*th-up* I mean...it's alright...i guess.*wiggle*

WhadUpp
11-29-2003, 02:46 AM
Does your camera have the noise reduction feature? If so that would help for the last shot. Nevertheless, Great work!*th-up*

///Milk
11-29-2003, 04:08 AM
love the 2nd pic *th-up*

BMW_7
11-29-2003, 04:09 AM
wow...the 2nd pic. No traffic in toronto? lol... whatcha doing that late Gamite??

Gamite
12-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
wow...the 2nd pic. No traffic in toronto? lol... whatcha doing that late Gamite??

Actually, that was during late rush hour, if you look at york st near ACC, u can see a whole bunch of cars lined up. Car's usually don't run on those streets that you see empty cuz they don't lead to the highway.