PDA

View Full Version : e30 with lots of stuff/junk (not mine)

///Mr.T
04-23-2002, 01:09 AM
Saw this ad on the e30network, thought somebody might find it interesting... Looks like an oem m3 wing too... e30 with lots of "stuff" (http://www.geocities.com/bevboyy/)

Gamite
04-23-2002, 02:03 AM
Uhm...

"1984 BMW 325/318 For Sale"

Does he not know what it is?

"I have invested too much time and effort to bring it back to a reasonable state."

WTF?~? You gotta be kidding me! :huh?:

bimmersport
04-23-2002, 09:07 AM
This is the same guy who bought a 535 from me last year and sold it a few months ago. He called me to buy this car and by the way he described it over the phone, I thought it was worth looking at (maybe even the money he was asking). I offered him $100 for it and left. Trust me, it's even worse in real life!
:puke:

Julian-I told you about this car, remember? (it's the "satellite guy" at Jane & Eglington)

M5 Fanatic
04-23-2002, 03:55 PM
That got REAL ugly.....:puke:

-real rebels ride bavarian rockets-

exbimmer
04-23-2002, 05:32 PM
Gee Charlie, didn't know you would tell such untruths... Lets get a few things straight...

1) I NEVER bought a 535 off you - nay any type of vehicle. Period.

2) I never asked you to buy my car, you have seen it and known about it for over a year, and you even said to my face that it's a good car. You didn't offer a $100. You said - ya man, it's gonna be nice..

3) I've given you tons of parts that I had kicking around, exhaust, tires, rims etc - and didn't ask you for any money. You offered to sell the exhaust and we split the proceeds. That's cool with me because I thought you were a friend, and I really did think so.

It's terrible that I find out that you say things like this behind my back. I have always tried to help you out with your satellite - driving over many, many times. Whenever there was a major fix did I charge you? No. When your shower floor needed fixing - was I not there for you? Did I not cut and install the tile for you? I did that out of friendship, because I respected you.

Funny how some people change if you don't see them for a few months...
:(

exbimmer
04-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Rob89m3 - I am doing an extensive renovation of our house which we are putting up for sale this summer. Hence the cluttter in the back. Also the main reason why I cannot finish the car. I have priorities - My house, wife and child are primary. I find better uses right now in my life for $15 to 20K than use it towards a car. We all have priorities in life, my car is not one of them.

BmPower
04-23-2002, 06:52 PM
Hey buddy...take it easy!!!

Now you can be the one who feels bad considering charlie didn't even write that post!!:mad: I made that sh!t up this morning when I was at his house on HIS computer...(hence, look at the time of the post 9:07 when he's at work).

I was just screwing around...sorry man:(

Charlie's gonna kill me:mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exbimmer
04-23-2002, 07:35 PM
BmPower...

Well. Isn't that interesting. How I am I supposed to figure he didn't write that? Hmm? So nice of you to implicate him... You also should be more careful of what you post. I talked to Charlie and he told me what you did. I would suggest you post a formal apology for all to see. This has caused a great deal of stress for Charlie and me. Mods: please delete the offending and untrue post or even better - close this thread.

Mr seville
04-23-2002, 09:24 PM
relax man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr seville
04-23-2002, 09:25 PM
3 posts and your already bitchin about something holy shit!!!:mad:

OTTO
04-23-2002, 10:18 PM
how come the link above doesn't work?

i wanna see what parts are available for my e30.

thanks

Mr seville
04-23-2002, 11:06 PM
the guy closed it down cause he was pissed off!!!:D :D :D *uzi*

Gamite
04-23-2002, 11:53 PM
It was a mistake, and everything seems to be resolved. No more Flaming!

Thread locked.

Bliss
04-24-2002, 11:01 AM
I was reading this and i hope everything got resolved, and no hard feelings...btw i think $800 for a parts car like that is pretty desent since bmw parts don't come cheap.