PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this e36 kit?


WASABI
11-26-2003, 03:50 PM
I sort of like the front bumper, not sure about the rest. The sideskirts seem ok.

WASABI
11-26-2003, 03:50 PM
The bumper has 4 peices. :huh?:

Darren
11-26-2003, 03:59 PM
Kinda makes it look like a 2001 5 series BMW.

WASABI
11-26-2003, 04:57 PM
Yeah, it's the custom hood.

JimZYellow
11-26-2003, 06:56 PM
wow the kit loves amazing! i dislike the hood tho, looks awkward, but the front skirt looks very nice on it

Jon@Bimmersport
11-26-2003, 07:30 PM
reminds me of an R33 skyline a bit...looks fugly though

mkgino
11-26-2003, 07:53 PM
looks like crap

Mystikal
11-26-2003, 07:56 PM
:puke:

320iCab91
11-26-2003, 09:11 PM
A bad idea became a realistic product ?
I is ugly !

jeremy
11-26-2003, 09:50 PM
thats made by a japenese company right ? i like it....though i would like to see it with a regular e36 hood...

Soldo
11-26-2003, 11:47 PM
Looks good but at the same time UGLY!
i like the 4piece thing its got going on!
hehehehe
That 5er hood is rubbin me nice though!

Predator_e36
11-26-2003, 11:52 PM
i was thinkin of the kit too

:)

blacknblue-e30
11-27-2003, 08:01 AM
I like the side skirts, nice and simple but stand out on the car.
The front bumper Im a lil shady about, first reaction was NO, but its starting to grow on me more and more.

qimis
11-27-2003, 12:13 PM
more parts = cost more :)
it looks like the front has been beaten up, and got swollen now *shiner*

WASABI
11-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
thats made by a japenese company right ? i like it....though i would like to see it with a regular e36 hood...
Yeah, I think so, Volstrom or something like that.

It looked kinda odd at first, but I thought it was different. Reiger, ACS and RD are nice, but c'mon, you guys have to admit those are not exactly a dime a dozen. Although the top portion of this front bumper doesn't quite follow the lines of the e36, it's not that bad.

BMW_M52_M20
11-28-2003, 01:18 AM
I give it*thmbsdwn* , with a little:puke: on the side!

bmwm5lover
11-28-2003, 01:44 AM
not tooo bad

BiBimBap
11-28-2003, 02:28 AM
Yeah, initally I thought it was different.. but looking closer, I think that the upper bumper line is waaay off from the rest of the car's belt line. That makes it kinda screwed up when looking at it from any angle other than head on.

If they make the upper portion of the bumper lower and thin out the actual bumper part. I think it would look much better.

The sideskirts I could do without. Makes it too slab like.

I know what you mean about trying to find a kit that's not totally overdone... good luck.

WASABI
11-28-2003, 03:53 AM
Here are some more eye candy pics. *shiner*

The rear ! yikes.
http://www.berg911.com/products/bmwe36vs/pic/RB-6100-E36VS.jpg

Front close up
http://www.berg911.com/products/bmwe36vs/pic/FB-3100C-E36VS.jpg

Soldo
11-28-2003, 04:22 AM
i LOVE that 3 piece trunk spoiler, i don't care what anyone says!
WASABI, can you post the link or prices of this kit??

Jon@Bimmersport
11-28-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
i LOVE that 3 piece trunk spoiler, i don't care what anyone says!
WASABI, can you post the link or prices of this kit??

acs makes a more subtle 3 piece kit..i think either acs or hamann or something...ill look for ya..i saw it on a silver E36/4

WASABI
11-28-2003, 01:04 PM
The company is in Japan : http://www.berg911.com/products/bmwe36vs/index.html

3pc duck tail spoiler = 65,000 yen

So shipping will probably triple the price. Not sure if there is a distributor in NA.

Mitch555
11-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Looks horrible!!!

R_JAY
11-28-2003, 05:37 PM
I'm gonna agree with Soldo on the wing but the rest of the kit is kinda scary.

BMW_7
11-28-2003, 07:15 PM
What can you expect from the japanese.. they can't see straight when making bodykits

the only thing I might like if the lights were not so far away from the grill..

ACS makes a spoiler 5 million times better.

http://www.bavauto.com/bas/assets/product_images/acs/e36rears.jpg

Jon@Bimmersport
11-28-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by BMW_7
What can you expect from the japanese.. they can't see straight when making bodykits

the only thing I might like if the lights were not so far away from the grill..

ACS makes a spoiler 5 million times better.

http://www.bavauto.com/bas/assets/product_images/acs/e36rears.jpg

ya esp their designs..so horrible..(sarcasm)

your blind...this is so beautiful

Soldo
11-28-2003, 09:55 PM
JON........thats a SEXY CAR!!
LOVE the HARDCORE JAP cars!!!!
Such a MEAN front end!
I know what spoiler your talking about, i'm pretty sure its ACS, but i like the spoiler WASABI posted better, the way it ONLY goes on the top!
So wasabi, how much would it cost in canadian dollars?!
I dunno how to convert YENS, ANYONE?!

windsor318is
11-28-2003, 10:15 PM
the back looks alright, it would be nice to get just to have an e36 that looks different from the rest

Jon@Bimmersport
11-29-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
JON........thats a SEXY CAR!!
LOVE the HARDCORE JAP cars!!!!
Such a MEAN front end!
I know what spoiler your talking about, i'm pretty sure its ACS, but i like the spoiler WASABI posted better, the way it ONLY goes on the top!
So wasabi, how much would it cost in canadian dollars?!
I dunno how to convert YENS, ANYONE?!

its on any bank site... www.royalbank.ca